• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can i have 5 times MDMA in one month?

Aya121

Greenlighter
I'm traveling for a 20 days to many party places and i'm wondering if i can take like 100 mg of MDMA every 3 days.
One more thing the way i'm taking it is by mixing it with water .. Is there is a better way? ( i'm a biggener )

You can, I don't think I'd advise it. You'll build a tolerance and I'm not sure how pure your stuff is, but last I checked 100mg isn't that much. I've always seen MDMA as something best saved for occasions so you don't build tolerance and you don't mess up your brain chemistry too much. Just a thought, but whatever floats your boat I suppose, I'm not an expert on MDMA by any stretch of one's imagination. Have fun

That's seen as too much. If you're new to the drug you'll probably get away with it once, maybe twice. But I can guarantee you it's a surefire way to very rapidly and completely ruin a beautiful drug for yourself. Not to mention the negative after-effects you'll experience

1 month in between is advised. 3 months seems to be optimal to keep your tolerance in check over the long term. I've broken those rules myself more than once but some of those times I've regretted and still regret. This seems like an idea you might regret afterwards. If you really want to roll a bit too often just once, I would at most keep it to two, max three times in that month, spaced out as far as you can. And again, I advise against that, you will get after-effects probably the second or third time and build a tolerance that lasts a while. Space the three rolls out with two weeks in between if you can, if not keep it to two times at most, spaced out two weeks at least. That's the minimum amount of time your serotonin system needs to replenish. Most say a month. After that take a huge break

*edit*
What epic11 says below me is what I was getting at. Though 'very dangerous' are not the words I'd use. But I know from experience that some people after such a warning still say "fuck it" and go ahead with their plan. In such a case, better to provide a scenario which would keep the consequences to inconveniences rather than serious after-effects

Last edited:
Do not do that. Very dangerous and against harm reduction. You can physically do it, but not worth it.

I've used probably 50+ different drugs in my time but MDMA is the only one where I've ever felt like I was really damaging my brain so I'd be careful with it. I was using it way too much (1-2 times a week) and I felt like I lost about 40 IQ points. Just really slow mental processes, not being able to remember words, etc. Plus the inevitable depression that comes when you aren't high gets worse the more often you use it. For more selfish/hedonistic reasons if you use it too much it won't be as enjoyable the next time either.

Thankfully after I seriously cut down my use of it I felt like I returned back to normal, but I think it has the potential for long term damage and I got lucky. It's a wonderful drug but it needs to be treated with respect.