• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXII -- It's all about the length of the pocket clip .....

you said you can't call someone out for being wrong. you (one) demonstrably can and people do.

alasdair

Horses for courses Ali,

I called quite rightly called SHG a cunt for 4 years and got continuously banned for it.

I think every fucking thicko is even in agreement with that here by now.

Otws in certain regions of the world feelings are held in higher regard. I appreciate the different forums and the nature of them as individuals tbh

I still like cheese. Especially Manchego. Anyway i have decided to work from home today which i have the option of doing as long as shit gets done. So i am going back to bed for a few hours before hitting the pc. I get more done here anyway. No one constantly bugging me and better food for lunch. Enjoy your evening/ afternoon / morning whatever the fuck it is wherever the fuck you are.

I still like cheese. Especially Manchego. Anyway i have decided to work from home today which i have the option of doing as long as shit gets done. So i am going back to bed for a few hours before hitting the pc. I get more done here anyway. No one constantly bugging me and better food for lunch. Enjoy your evening/ afternoon / morning whatever the fuck it is wherever the fuck you are.

I quite like Kasseri at the moment and then Gouda with cumin :) - I also have a strong Chedda, a mild chedda on the go. I have a roquefort and on the other side of the scale some Labneh - this morning I had some goveggie vegan 'stuff'.

Mid morning here for me - have a great one

I quite like Kasseri at the moment and then Gouda with cumin :) - I also have a strong Chedda, a mild chedda on the go. I have a roquefort and on the other side of the scale some Labneh - this morning I had some goveggie vegan 'stuff'.

Mid morning here for me - have a great one
Aged smoke cheddar tonight for dinner with some hummus and pancetta. Simple, delicious and washed down with some Chianti Classico.

Dinner? I'm barely conscious, gulping coffee in the early am. Feh.

Good morning from the ESTZ.

Aged smoke cheddar tonight for dinner with some hummus and pancetta. Simple, delicious and washed down with some Chianti Classico.

I used to make a stuffed chicken with smoked cheddar and either leeks or green onions, I haven't made it in years but used to love it. I probably eat chickpeas a few times a week - I love hummus with beetroot mixed through or roast carrot <3.

I'm not sure what were having tonight, I have to go shopping so I'll probably pick up a few cooked chickens and have that with salad.