• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXII -- It's all about the length of the pocket clip .....

No festival for me today. Absolutely rat shit. Totally crushed. Waste of a fucking trip. Might even have to go to hospital to go on a drip if this continues. Talk about a shit holiday.

If it makes you feel any better I feel battered this afternoon after last night.

Time to put my big girl knickers on however and head to a mates whiskey tasting. May the Colombian gods give me strength to overcome these evil demons.

That is certainly a much more exciting method, worthy of any US reality demolition show :)
Not really, it's how Fred Dibnah used to bring down chimneys. I think an American reality TV show would be more likely to feature buildings being demolished using explosives, missiles, armoured vehicles or possibly being pulled apart by two monster trucks driven in opposite directions by fierce arch-rivals with stupid nicknames.
I think you have had a bit of Percy ;)
Always .....

Good bye Bluelight. I have just received a threat which concerns this site. It is no longer a safe or wise thing for me to continue to post. Adios.

Sorry to hear it :\

Really aren't that many posters left anymore...if the threat is real and you want to stay on here - change your username? if not, then take care.

Good bye Bluelight. I have just received a threat which concerns this site. It is no longer a safe or wise thing for me to continue to post. Adios.

Fuck me, not again! This place is getting weird. Take care mate and hope you recover soon <3

For What It's Worth...

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look - what's going down?

"paranoia strikes deep
into your life it will creep"

Not making fun of your decision, Consumer. Be well!

This is down to a small handful of sad people that have nothing better to do and can't move on.

One has to question, why go out of your way to fuck with someone. To me that says more about the sorry state of that persons psyche rather than the actions of the person being threatened.

Move on, take up a hobby, make some friends. Find happiness rather than bitterness. Life's too fucking short for such petty bullshit.

Let others live their life and for fucks sake, live your own. What ever happened to PLUR.

Some people have a lot of growing up to do.

Rant over, carry on and as usual, nothing to see here. Those bitter and twisted people will always be sad, bitter and twisted. It's sad really.

Why should Consumer go? We all know who the dickhead is (and amazingly Sammy is exonerated, almost sane compared to this cunt).

Why can't we name the cunt when I'm pretty sure BL admin as well as most EADD'ers know who the recently banned psychopath is?

Reconsider Consumer. The guy is a dick. He gets off on threats. Nothing more. Unless you are a woman, he enjoys abusing women.

He should never have been allowed back here.

Who are you talking about? I'd love to fukkin know. There are a few. Male and female.

Thoughts??

Ah consumer that is absolute shite, what a sad cunt that individual is. Really hope to see you back at some point in the future. :(

Why should Consumer go? We all know who the dickhead is (and amazingly Sammy is exonerated, almost sane compared to this cunt).

Why can't we name the cunt when I'm pretty sure BL admin as well as most EADD'ers know who the recently banned psychopath is?

Reconsider Consumer. The guy is a dick. He gets off on threats. Nothing more. Unless you are a woman, he enjoys abusing women.

He should never have been allowed back here.

I don't know who it is, but it seems mad that we can't identify their old username. If they are a threat to other users privacy then I don't think they deserve to have their own privacy protected - absolute madness!

Who are you talking about? I'd love to fukkin know. There are a few. Male and female.

Recently?

OK. Ive PM'd you with the name. Now you PM me with your list of alternatives. Particularly interested in who you consider the female ones are as hardly any female posts here anymore and so wouldn't have beef with Consumer or anyone else who felt they had to leave recently.

Ah consumer that is absolute shite, what a sad cunt that individual is. Really hope to see you back at some point in the future. :(

I don't know who it is, but it seems mad that we can't identify their old username. If they are a threat to other users privacy then I don't think they deserve to have their own privacy protected - absolute madness!

Who says you can't? If they're not a member then they're not a member. We just ask people keep things as polite as they can. Really just a decent thing rather than a rule. As I said though, if they're not a member.....

Ffs, people talk enough shite about politicians and the royal family. They also are not members ( that we know of ;)) on bl.
Recently?

OK. Ive PM'd you with the name. Now you PM me with your list of alternatives. Particularly interested in who you consider the female ones are as hardly any female posts here anymore and so wouldn't have beef with Consumer or anyone else who felt they had to leave recently.

Will do buddy. Xx

Was that 'velbon' who got banned again?

What happens if we do mention names? =D

Once somebody has reached permaban stage all membership privileges are lost so they can be discussed the same as any other non-BLer can.
FWIW, the recent spate of threatening/abusive PM's have all traced back to known Sammy G alts. Make of that what you will...

Once somebody has reached permaban stage all membership privileges are lost so they can be discussed the same as any other non-BLer can.
FWIW, the recent spate of threatening/abusive PM's have all traced back to known Sammy G alts. Make of that what you will...

That's just great but doesn't quite add up. Have **** and **** had this proved to them? If so, why do both keep asking me for my opinion on the abusive PMs? One of them certainly believes its Sammy but only in belief..they've never mentioned provable fact, which is why, I guess, they keep asking my opinion. The other thinks its

Fuck you velbon.

Was that 'velbon' who got banned again?

I never said a word...

I want to know why the female is. Mostly because I am incredibly nosy and didn't know there were many females here who disliked a certain someone to that extent!

Congrats on the new place, Sadie, I am super chuffed for you <3