• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXII -- It's all about the length of the pocket clip .....

bluelight does not have an official subreddit but if you want to see some bitter loungers whining, check out: https://www.reddit.com/r/bluelight

:)

do not assume that somebody there with the same username as somebody here is the same person.

alasdair

Last edited:
bluelight does not have an official subreddit but if you want to see some bitter loungers whining, check out: https://www.reddit.com/r/bluelight

do not assume that somebody there with the same username as somebody here is the same person.

alasdair

What a charming bunch. They should channel their energy into something else.......oh i know! executing that Canadian fuck Drake.

Dude has to go...

giphy.gif

Gram of what a local dealer called 'saf mdma' and 10 defcons to split between 4 of us (obv all will not be consumed) tonight should be fun :)

Also does bluelight have a reddit page? I stumbled apon an eadd section.. Boy does Eve have some gripes with most on here/actual site, and eve dont worry im not a stalker or anything literally just stumbled onto it :)
She certainly hates my guts. Some downright bizaare rants and paranoia. I have stopped looking at her crap. She is fucking obsessed with Bluelight. The loungers subreddit is just a bitchfest about the great euro mod conspiracy and baggong ali. Boring really.

What a charming bunch. They should channel their energy into something else.......oh i know! executing that Canadian fuck Drake.
i particularly enjoyed this bitterness:

loungefailer on reddit said:
Why is Alasdair such a Euro dingleberry faggot?

Seriously does anybody know?

We used to be pals and we've even met in real life. But something happened and caused him to hate your neighborhood Axl bleezy.
I'm not sure what it was, but my fine Australian piece of ass wife thinks that the wannabe American overcompensating ScottFaygo came to the realization that his biggest accomplishment, not including his failed career as a ski instructor(gay), is being the top dog on Bluelight. I mean holy fuck, he gets to boss around drug addict staffers and issue infractions to the droppersneques! That must make his below average Scottish peen feel some type of way!

He's more power hungry that catch-22 if he had tude's appetite for power! (I don't expect you new BL posters to get that reference.)

So what are your theories on why Alasdair is such a faggot on Bluelight?

P.S. Do you guys get a load of him trying to be all AMERICAN and be a football fan? FUCKING LOL. Every season he tries to talk about football, play fantasy football, and talk smack to us AMERICAN BORN Steelers fan. STICK TO soccer orr futbol whatever you euro-bitch foreigners call it.
lol. fail.

"...we've even met in real life". nope. no we have not (assuming he is who he claims to be).

alasdair

Those lounge folk are so easy to rile up. It gets old after a while, 'cause it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

So much angry. So much stupid.

They've got women over there that get their tits out for the lads so they can't be that stupid.

That's only because they can't figure out how else to see tits on the internet. Resourceful though, i'll give em that

i particularly enjoyed this bitterness:

lol. fail.

"...we've even met in real life". nope. no we have not (assuming he is who he claims to be).

alasdair

Is the alasdair username you Ali or some weird pretender? I is a bit strange they even bother to post there, it does not seem like they post anything different to the usual lounge dribble.

They've got women over there that get their tits out for the lads so they can't be that stupid.

Not to mention women that stick her Sharpies up their arse for the lads. Clearly our EADD wimminz are the stoopid ones here :(

I'm the director of communications over at r/Bluelight. The reason it is filled with so much vitriol is bc I set it up to be a defacto support page where banned posters can air grievances. I did this to give Alasdair a hand with all the nonsense. Still waiting on the thank you :\

Stupidly looked at the deranged AceObessedCow forum. That woman should be sectioned. Anyway back to the world of sleep.

After being a good girl and reading half the national and our regional marine plan, got fed up with the fish bit. I've got housework to do. I've pulled all my clothes and shoes from my dressing room to store the spring / summer stuff and replace it with my Autumn / winter wear.

The room is a fucking bomb site. I have too much stuff. Outfits for every occasion.

There's a huge fitted wardrobe in there but it's all kitted out with shelves for our camping kit - aka glamping equipment. So I have to store my seasonal stuff elsewhere.

its chaos, I'm going to be at it all weekend. And the ironing pile wholly fuck how did that grow.

Jealous of all you having fun :p

No milky titty shots zephyr? That would have made my day!

Yep consumer is right euros are too polite to ask for boob shots. You guys probably think it is sexist. I'm here to tell you it isn't. Zeps titties were Better than I expected they were like lysis jrs IMO