• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCXII -- It's all about the length of the pocket clip .....

Wounder :(

hope ur feeling better soon dude

Have not been to the toilet for a while now. Hopefully this will pass soon. There is a lot of gastro going around. Shit timing pardon the pun. Keeping hydrated and away from my friends and their kids. Today is a right off but I think i should be good for tomorrow.

Apparently 5000 people have presented to ED depts at hospital in NSW this week with gastro. I am crushed. Not exactly what i had planned.

Apparently 5000 people have presented to ED depts at hospital in NSW this week with gastro. I am crushed. Not exactly what i had planned.

I bet you're 'gutted' =D

(Sorry man, couldn't resist. Hope you're feeling better soon and ready to roll...)

Aw shit, sorry to hear that consumer. My Friday is off to a bad start too, realised I must have left my wallet on the bus last night as I remember putting it at the top of my bag on the bus and not closing my bag. Luckily I still have my bus pass, so I'm not completely stuck, but chasing around bus depots after my wallet wasn't what I had in mind for the weekend!

Not sure whether to cancel my debit card, I haven't been robbed yet and I'm 100% sure I left it on the bus - where I was the only person sitting near it and on till the last stop. Not gonna get a chance to call stagecoach till this evening though.

Last edited:

Dude, that fukkin sucks. What are you taking for it. Do you have any pharmacies near by? See if you can get your hands on some dioralyte.

What am I saying, ignore me, I just woke up. You know how to take care of yourself.

Do you know on average how long this is lasting?

Get better soon man, hopefully you'll get to enjoy your time there.

Aw shit, sorry to hear that consumer. My Friday is off to a bad start too, realised I must have left my wallet on the bus last night as I remember putting it at the top of my bag on the bus and not closing my bag. Luckily I still have my bus pass, so I'm not completely stuck, but chasing around bus depots after my wallet wasn't what I had in mind for the weekend!

Not sure whether to cancel my debit card, I haven't been robbed yet and I'm 100% sure I left it on the bus - where I was the only person sitting near it and on till the last stop. Not gonna get a chance to call stagecoach till this evening though.

I reckon you'd be very lucky to see that again now mate. I'd get those cards cancelled pronto and put it down to experience. I just hope there wasn't much cash in there because if by some miracle you do retrieve your wallet, the cash won't be with it.

well hey i dunno i left my wallet on the top deck in croydon that had in it (among other things) a fair amount of moola, a couple of subbies and a not insignificant amount of cocaine, it had been four hours until i noticed! luckily the bus terminates from its largely cyclic route just at the end of my road so i ran down there and bumped into the bus driver getting off his shift!

he had it in his napsack :)

Last edited:
My son thrashed my arse... :(.

images.jpg

^^lol :)

Yeah sorry to hear it consumer, hope you're back on your feet in no time.

Talk about "Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly" .....

Also, it's a bit :sus: just how many passengers recognised the smell. How would anyone who didn't smoke it know what it smelt like?

That one time when a co-worker came into the canteen reeking of heroin, I managed to hold my tongue .....

And Consumer -- you need some Blair. That's good for getting rid of Trots .....

Also, it's a bit :sus: just how many passengers recognised the smell. How would anyone who didn't smoke it know what it smelt like?

I think the smell of weed is a little more ubiquitous than heroin. My sister's never smoked it and was always able to smell the faintest whiff on me or if we're out and aout (she's one of those people who hates the smell 8) )

I remember getting a drug talk at school and the police told the room full of hundreds of kids 'I've seen these cannabis growing farms with my own eyes - let me tell you now the plant stinks of faeces, it is a disgusting smell'. Yeah, sure.

I left wanting to take LSD with a Gonzo like fervour, after his tales of people thinking they're being chased by giant spiders :D

I reckon you'd be very lucky to see that again now mate. I'd get those cards cancelled pronto and put it down to experience. I just hope there wasn't much cash in there because if by some miracle you do retrieve your wallet, the cash won't be with it.

I got in touch with stagecoach and it looks like I have lucked out as it is at my local bus station! I would have been fearing the worst too, but I knew exactly where it came out of my bag, and that there was no one sitting near me, plus the bus had left the platform shortly after I got off meaning it wasn't going straight into a return journey. No cash in I either.

I think the smell of weed is a little more ubiquitous than heroin. My sister's never smoked it and was always able to smell the faintest whiff on me or if we're out and aout (she's one of those people who hates the smell 8) )

I remember getting a drug talk at school and the police told the room full of hundreds of kids 'I've seen these cannabis growing farms with my own eyes - let me tell you now the plant stinks of faeces, it is a disgusting smell'. Yeah, sure.

I left wanting to take LSD with a Gonzo like fervour, after his tales of people thinking they're being chased by giant spiders :D

I'm fairly sure my interest in drugs came from a misjudged attempt at introducing them in primary school. My first thought was "I wonder what hallucinating is like." Second thought was "only one way to find out".

I got in touch with stagecoach and it looks like I have lucked out as it is at my local bus station! I would have been fearing the worst too, but I knew exactly where it came out of my bag, and that there was no one sitting near me, plus the bus had left the platform shortly after I got off meaning it wasn't going straight into a return journey. No cash in I either.

Ooh ya jammy bugger. Nice one :)

I'm fairly sure my interest in drugs came from a misjudged attempt at introducing them in primary school. My first thought was "I wonder what hallucinating is like." Second thought was "only one way to find out".

Yeh, my interest started when I was about 5 with hearing about people like The Beatles taking LSD and smokin pot. I thought 'sounds like fun' and my destiny was determined...

Last edited:
I got a text from EMS today to say that they plan to visit me about my curfew. They couldn't give me a time but said it would be during my curfew hours.

I am not on curfew, nor have I ever been on curfew or had any official run-ins with the police.

I called the number and, let me tell you this, I gave them a piece of my fucking mind..luckily it was the very polite, understanding, and not in any way annoyed piece of my mind :)

Time to schmoke this lovely green that smells almost as nice as nylons %)