• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCXII -- It's all about the length of the pocket clip .....

Where's my invite, or are Ya scared I'd show you up?? ;)

Looks like fun. Hope you and your mini me have a great time.

Consumer, sounds like you're starting your weekend off right! Niiiice

You're more than welcome Sadie, I'm sure you could teach me a thing or two ;)

I heard that you and Sham were on a shagathon. Any special occasion? you two got married or summat?

Sounds fukkin amazing. Enjoy and smile. It's the small joys that make life worth it.

Be safe baby but have shit loads of fun. Some of us can only live vicariously ;)

Thats how stoned I am..i thought you were FUBAR and called you bro. Coke is kicking in now so my brain is coming back.

If anyone wants any of my weather at the moment I will gladly share some 8o - it didn't drop below 30 indoors until about 1 this morning. Were on a weather warning as some places around the area are looking to be high 40 / low 50's.

Thankfully I'm away on my travels next week so will be a lot cooler

Oh and Stee seeing i cant quote and reply to you as the thread has been archived I actually have no idea why i brought the 2cb with me. I just thought they may come in handy. My festival drugs are being smuggled in tomorrow by a friend so i dont have to run the gauntlet of sniffer dogs etc so they will get thrown in. I thought they might come in handy in case i have some mdma. Who knows. I have never had them before. Acid will be the main substance. Splendour in the Grass is made for acid. Amazing production and not too over crowded though i think there is 35000 odd people there. There is a rave area called the Tipi Circle that highlights the best Byron Dj's and I usually spend most of my time there as lots of friends are playing. I will venture out and see a few bands, i wont miss the Cure or the Avalanches, maybe see the Strokes but mostly will be dancing and hanging with friends. Cant wait.

You're more than welcome Sadie, I'm sure you could teach me a thing or two ;)

I heard that you and Sham were on a shagathon. Any special occasion? you two got married or summat?

We just got our first home together. <3. Trust me, you'd be invited to a celebration.

Bring the air rifle ;)

Thats how stoned I am..i thought you were FUBAR and called you bro. Coke is kicking in now so my brain is coming back.

And here I was chuffed at the Bro. Some days ya just feel like Eyore. :\

We just got our first home together. <3. Trust me, you'd be invited to a celebration.

Bring the air rifle ;)

Wow! Nice one you two, congratulations <3

Give it a couple of weeks and you'll be begging me to bring my rifle... ;)

I too would have been chuffed at Consumer calling me 'Bro', he normally calls me a cunt :\

Bring the air rifle ;)

You are dear Sadie not no Eyore :)!!!

Well i just got a booty call from an old friend with benefits who saw i was in town from my Facebook posts. She is on her way to pick me up. The night is now looking interesting indeed as she is very experienced in Tantra. She also always has mdma crystal. I can see a lot of fun in the very near future. See ya later Bluelight. I need a shower :)

Nice. Happy trails.

I impressed the shit out of a few young lads just now by punching a glass plate out without cutting myself.

I didn't tell them I didn't know it was glass. Thought it was a sheet of plastic. Lucky.

Nice. Happy trails.

I impressed the shit out of a few young lads just now by punching a glass plate out without cutting myself.

I didn't tell them I didn't know it was glass. Thought it was a sheet of plastic. Lucky.

Brilliant =D

I bet that was a bit of a shock!

Recently got this beauty:

But it's not fired a shot yet, so I've set up some targets in the back garden:

Now me and the lad are gonna shoot some shit! =D
You need something more stable as a backstop than your fence and some cardboard, the neighbour/pedestrians won't like the noise it makes when the pellet hits the fence. That's going to make a racket. If the pellet leaves your property you're in shit, if it doesn't no cunt can moan and whinge...

Also this if you want to beat your son at shooting. Get some resetable targets from Blackpool airguns just look them up.
https://www.google.be/search?q=arti...rome..69i57.2743j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

But I got my MRI results this week, cancer free for three years now. So swings and fucking roundabouts eh?
Congrats I hope it stays like that.

Last edited:
Recently got this beauty:
who's it made by?

when i lived in embra, i had a weihrauch hw35 and a 3-9 * 40 scope which i loved (like this - not this one):

hw35.jpg

alasdair

You need something more stable as a backstop than your fence and some cardboard, the neighbour/pedestrians won't like the noise it makes when the pellet hits the fence. That's going to make a racket. If the pellet leaves your property you're in shit, if it doesn't no cunt can moan and whinge...

Also this if you want to beat your son at shooting. Get some resetable targets from Blackpool airguns just look them up.
https://www.google.be/search?q=arti...rome..69i57.2743j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Congrats I hope it stays like that.

Nah, behind that cardboard there was a wall of plastic buckets all filled with water and an old quilt sandwiched between the buckets and the card. Plus no pedestrians have access to the area the other side of the fence. I know the laws and take safety seriously.

Incidentally, those old fluorescent tubes were the shatterproof type with a heavy plastic sheathing, so there was no glass flying everywhere.

My son thrashed my arse... :(

who's it made by?

when i lived in embra, i had a weihrauch hw35 and a 3-9 * 40 scope which i loved (like this - not this one):

hw35.jpg

alasdair

It's a Stoeger. Fairly low end, but a damn sight better than what work normally supply me with.