44 hours free of opana, how much longer will withdrawals last?

Outsider31

Bluelighter
Hi everyone,

For the past year I have taken 40mg opana everyday and the last severalbum months I have been up to 160mg (4 40mg pills) per day. This past Friday and Saturday I only took 2 pills each day. Sunday and Monday I only took 2 halves of 1 40mg pill on both days.

On Sunday I began feeling the withdrawals and anxiety. I'm currently nearing the 48th hour since me last pill. I know I screwed up the whole taper thing, but does anyone know howhere long my withdrawals may last? Was up last night got zero sleep and had crazy RLS on top of the anxiety and depression. Any help is appreciated thanks guys!!

Did you just take the ER pills or did you crush them and snort/IV them? If you just took them orally without crushing them, then the withdrawal shouldn't be that bad, but it may last a while.

Well, the withdrawal isn't going to get worse from the 48h mark, it will only get better. However oxymorphone has one the nastiest withdrawals I have ever experienced next to fentanyl and heroin, it personally lasted a full week for me before I started to get better. You will definitely see light at the end of this dark tunnel by 7th/8th day. Do you have any benzos to comfort you for the first 3 days?

No benzos, all I have is gabapentin 300mg and baclofen 10mg which were both prescribed to me when I had herniated discs

Baclofen is great for opiate WD, but only in larger doses (40mg-60mg). I heard a lot about gabapentin being used for WD aswell. Start with 600mg gabapentin and 20mg baclofen, see if it provides any relief and then work your way up from there. Good luck and stay safe :)

Thanks anxious....maybe I will use those for the next couple days and see how it goes...