• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

I've just ordered some flubromazepam and clonazolam powder (havn't had any in months and im bored with clonazepam & xanax) - the guy has just started doing flunitrazolam which I have never tried but it seems to have the shittest DOA I have seen outside of triazolam with a ludicrous equipotency so I doubt I will be bothering going anywhere near it - sticking with my 2 faves 8(

I've just ordered some flubromazepam and clonazolam powder (havn't had any in months and im bored with clonazepam & xanax) - the guy has just started doing flunitrazolam which I have never tried but it seems to have the shittest DOA I have seen outside of triazolam with a ludicrous equipotency so I doubt I will be bothering going anywhere near it - sticking with my 2 faves 8(

The only problem with The new method of obtaining RCs is it takes fucking forever what with the payment and delivery...

Gone are the days when it would arrive the next day after ordering

The only problem with The new method of obtaining RCs is it takes fucking forever what with the payment and delivery...

Gone are the days when it would arrive the next day after ordering

Tell me about it! I miss pellets as well I always get too messy with the powder =D Got some 3 - FPM coming as well though so hopefully should keep me moving throughout the month long blackout...

Tell me about it! I miss pellets as well I always get too messy with the powder =D Got some 3 - FPM coming as well though so hopefully should keep me moving throughout the month long blackout...

Have you tried the blotters? Next best thing to a pellet but unfortunately, rather over-priced...

I've got a bottle of PG in the cupboard unopened as I was gonna re-order some c-lam powder but decided not to..powders are the way to go in terms of value for money. when uou calculste how many equivalent pills/blotters you're getting...Even bottles of PG are dirt cheap on Amazon

Last edited:

How would you describe flubromazepam and clonazolam?

>>>>the tl;dr Stee version - f - pam - smooth, diazepam type drug but with much more pronounced hypnotic effect and as one of those weirdos who prefers long acting benzos, I love it's crazy duration of action (24 hour +) - the tail off is so slow that I get much less rebound anxiety than with clonazepam or intermediate acting drugs such as alprazolam or lorazepam. One decent dose and I usually do not need any additional anxiolytics for 2 - 3 days. Really impractical for anyone who ahas any kind of life however.

Clonazolam - not my favourite benzo effect but still really pleasant - hits really hard and fast, good sedative but I do not feel that the muscle relaxation is as pronounced as say diazepam or temazepam (or flubromazepam for that matter). Its silly potency means that I find it always cuts through my tolerance even during periods when I have been overusing other benzos. Bears very little relationship to clonazepam though IMO.

How would you describe flubromazepam and clonazolam?

flubro is heavy and long lasting, I used it to taper before successfully but would prefer diazepam for that. C.lam is a disaster waiting to happen, if xanax and clonazepam had a child, this would be it.

I ordered 2 x 100 pellets of Clonazolam and Diclazepam today, yayz! :D Hope they arrive this week though... :)

-- Peace o/

I am probably in the minority and i have never tried any RC benzo nor do i intend to but i enjoy diazepam. Its reliable, the half life makes it easy to go on and off it , well for me anyway. I dont look at it as recreational at all, the only benzo i would say even slightly was is xanax but thats a terrible addictive beast of a drug. I just like diaz to smooth landings from stims or to chill our a bit. Temaz is better for sleep but you only get 25 in a jar here when you get 50 diaz for the same price.

46 male. got tinnitus 5 years ago which led to insomnia. was taking ambien for a few years. started to biuld up a tolerance. then added clonopin, and tried xanax, vallium, and an antidepressant. problem is that i quickly developed a tolerance and had to up the dosage to high levels. now the effectivness has decreased. i have depression, anxiety, and insomnia. mostly trying to always find a solutions for the insomnia. i have alternated some meds like ambien and clon, to try to reduce to dependence and tolerance builid up. now i just cannot get a large enough rx to get though to the next refill. i keep running out early so i may also be abusing, but just struggling to get to sleep with a constantly ringing ear. wondering what others have experienced and/or would recommend. i even once went to mexico just to get more ambien that i could not get here. i'm now in vancouver and i dont know how liberally drs prescribe here. i was living in texas and drs there were very hesitant/stingy to prescribe. they seemed to not understand that i have a long-term, chronic problem. problem meaning incurable condition to need to cope with.

From what others say, temaz is of lower weight potency but higher impact on a mg for mg basis. That is, you need to take more in weight terms vs diazepam, but an equivalent dose of temazepam hits harder than that of diazepam.

Can't say I care for either, especially not for diazepam (I've been offered a handful free before by a guy I was buying H off, and told him thanks, but keep them for yourself.) It can have some nasty effects on me. Once had a probation officer 'threaten' to call an ambulance on me after I'd been scripted the stuff, and presumably enough oxazepam had built up at the worst time (while she was there), until I made it quite clear that it would make me miserable but not kill me etc. and that if I was going in an ambulance, so would she :p Not like they would do anything other than wait and watch, and quite honestly I'd better things to do than waste about 10 hours or so most likely in casualty being watched and nothing else done, I'm quite capable of watching myself, and in any case, I'd found a bottle of methadone in the loo of the probation building, which quite neatly solved the problem.

Would have gone and made some dipropionyl or dibenzoylmorphine otherwise, but that would mean waiting, with the suck ass paradoxical reaction to the diaz, whilst the morphine were extracted, solvated in dry acetone, a sacrificial base added etc. to scrub the HCl from the acid chloride, chilling the acetone solution of the acyl halide down and slow, dropwise addition, with a single drop of isopropanol added to help start the reaction (bugger me if I know WHY it does that, but it seems to initiate gas evolution beyond the quantity of isopropanol added, given the quantity is 1-3 small drops from a syringe needle, so isopropyl chloride or the corresponding ester formation (volatilization again, at the low temperatures used when conducting the reaction would be minimal)

A bit of an unusual way of doing things but all the same it seemed to work, the product being very, very different to morphine. Was pretty chuffed at finding that bottle of methadone just sitting there, and sure as shit wasn't about to leave it to get discovered and binned.
As far as prescribable NHS benzos, there aren't, IMO many go od ones. Only nitrazepam and loprazolam. (intermediate or inter o mediate-short duration nitro-imidazolobenzodiazepine. Novel structure, using the imidazole ring like a triazolobenzo modification Around as long acting as lorazepam at low doses of the latter, 6-7 hours or thereabouts, along with nitrazepam, its probably the most recreational of all the NHS-able benzos. Not as long acting as moggies are but still, loprazolam packs a real wallop if you take enough, especially with the higher dose, 2mg pills.

If it wasn't for my benzo piggery keeping my tolerance so high for much of the time, I could get by on diazepam alone. I personally think it is the best benzo all round, superb spectrum of effects, long duration and the active metabolites leaves me less prone to rebound anxiety once it wears off, as opposed to clonazepam which has more tendency to keep me high and dry. I also find the ludicrously fast onset makes it perfect for the control of panic attacks.

But due to my having easier access to clonazepam, alprazolam and RC drugs (my only source of diazepam is my doctor who only lets me have a couple of boxes a couple of times a year) I can only get decent use from diazepam following tolerance breaks, otherwise I need wasteful doses (40mg +) for good effect.

Anyhoo the postie has arrived so I can now party like its 2015. The 3- fpm is lush so I will do my best to keep from posting until its all done with.

It's really sweet. Runs crystal clear, really smooth and clean. Best one yet post ban. Last time was pretty decent but had that glitter look to it which lets you know what's coming, this stuff is perfect fluff.

Sorry for going OT - I'll repeat the post in the appropriate place in case further discussion is required.

Recently aquired some 10mg diazepam, supposedly they are Actavis however they are loose, which makes me suspicious as I'm pretty sure Actavis only sell diazepam in blister packs rather than tubs, in the UK anyway. The pills are blue with C on one side and C | D on the reverse, they also crumble very easily, much more easily than the 5mg Tevas I was prescribed... they also seem slightly weaker however they are certainly working. Does anyone else in the UK have experience with these loose 'actavis' pills? Also does anyone know if purity testing kits for benzos are available to buy anywhere online?

Recently aquired some 10mg diazepam, supposedly they are Actavis however they are loose, which makes me suspicious as I'm pretty sure Actavis only sell diazepam in blister packs rather than tubs, in the UK anyway. The pills are blue with C on one side and C | D on the reverse, they also crumble very easily, much more easily than the 5mg Tevas I was prescribed... they also seem slightly weaker however they are certainly working. Does anyone else in the UK have experience with these loose 'actavis' pills? Also does anyone know if purity testing kits for benzos are available to buy anywhere online?

Counterfeit, 'blue 10mg diazepam' tablets are the bane of street benzodiazepines at the moment - they are causing a national health crises in Scotland and more often than not do not contain 10mg of diazepam, if they contain any diazepam at all. Even the tablets that 'feel' as if they are having an affect are usually under or overdosed, or are usually pressed from leftover sources of former 'RC' category benzos (diclazepam, clonitrazolam etc) or may contain any number of other unrelated sedative drugs (I have seen one text + for promethazine). I would be very wary of any tablets sold loose as '10mg diazepam'

Have a look at these guys

http://www.wedinos.org/

There is no 'purity testing kit' for benzodiazepines (they are a category of many, some quite chemically different, drugs) available, but have a look at the link above - they have results from many loose blue pills sold as 10mg diazepam and if you have one of your spare, please consider sending it too them so they can have a look at what is actually in it. My doctor allows me a couple of boxes of 5mg diazepam from time to time and the chemists often dispense generic Actavis tablets, like all legitimate diazepam I have come across one side is reserved for the dose unit alone (5) - I would assume the 10mg tablets are at present similar so although it is impossible to hazard a guess as to what is in your pills without a lab test they do not sound great.

I would personally avoid buying loose tablets in the future - try and get sealed strips if they are available to you. Still doesn't guarantee they are not counterfeit but they are in general less likely to be.

Thanks for the advice mate, I'm definitley going to send a sample off for testing - will update with the results

Finally got the results back from WEDINOS... turns out my 'Actavis 10mg Diazepam' was actually Etizolam. Not familiar with this drug so if anyone can shed an light that would be helpful, however from what I have read, it is highly addictive and I don't plan on taking anymore, especially considering there is no idictation of purity. I would advise anyone else in my situation to be extremely weary of blue 10mg Diazepam, especially when bought loose. Looking at some of the other results on WEDINOS it seems there's a lot Etizolam and Zopiclone disguised as 10mg blue Diazepams on the UK market at the moment. Stay safe guys.