• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

i use to get 50mg Oxazepam in blisters from a mate - ridiculously strong but nice.

Ew, blondin, thats just nasty stuff. And besides, its a piss-weak benzo with, afaik, no active metabolites. Piss-weak and nasty about sums up oxazepam in a nutshell. Moggies have always been my favourite, or loprazolam, both nitro-benzos, I've noticed that almost all the benzos I've tried that I've ever taken to are nitrobenzodiazepines. Plenty nice activity at alpha1 subunits of benzo-sensitive GABAaRs, amnestic but nicely hypnotic and messy. Long acting too.

After consistently receiving Galenika benzodiazepines from the Serbian source I have been given a strip of diazepam to try out, expecting it to be 'Bensedin', Galenika's brand of of the drug which appears to be commonly available on the black market for genuine pharmaceuticals.

However, despite the 'Ksalol' (alprazolam) and 'Rivotril' (clonazepam) which for the time being appears to be consistently available the diazepam sent were these generic 'Hemofarm' 10mg tablets but thankfully they are fine and as good as any diazepam product I have had.

LreTewU.jpg

69zTKlc.jpg

apologies for the poor quality of the photos but I only had my phone and one strip

After consistently receiving Galenika benzodiazepines from the Serbian source I have been given a strip of diazepam to try out, expecting it to be 'Bensedin', Galenika's brand of of the drug which appears to be commonly available on the black market for genuine pharmaceuticals.

However, despite the 'Ksalol' (alprazolam) and 'Rivotril' (clonazepam) which for the time being appears to be consistently available the diazepam sent were these generic 'Hemofarm' 10mg tablets but thankfully they are fine and as good as any diazepam product I have had.

Hemofarm is a good European brand. I've seen a lot of their 6mg bromazepam around as well.

Hemofarm is a good European brand. I've seen a lot of their 6mg bromazepam around as well.

Havn't had Bromazepam in years and I've only ever tried the Roche 'Lexopam'.

Managed to have a benzo free week so with no drugs this weekend and my nerves fried I've tried my own cocktail - Clondiazetizopam (2mg Etiz, 1mg clonazepam, 20mg's Diazepam).

I've said it before and I will say it again - I need a fucking life.

I'd love to try those Roche Lexopam "baguettes." Never come across them, perhaps I need to make friends with more frogs.

Well done making it a week with no drugs. I usually keep to very low benzo doses when I have breaks since that's enough to bring my tolerance right down real quick. I could probably do with a total break from benzos but that'll happen only when I get a decent opiate stash in. I need some type of downer in me.

Could someone give me an guesstimation of how much of clonazolam, flunitrazolam and flualprazolam are needed when compared to clonazepam or diazepam?

Now this is a very rough guide as none of these drugs have been clinically researched for equipotency, but clonitrazolam is reputed to be the strongest, approx. 4 times as strong as clonazepam (0.5mg = 2mg clonazepam or 40mgs of diazepam.)

The equivalent potencies for the flunitrazolam and flualprazolam are even more speculative so I will not even attempt to cite them, but all 3 drugs are extremely powerful so, as with anything, start low and build up your dose carefully.

I've heard 0.5mg clonazolam is even as strong as 4mg clonazepam. But this is literally a guess based on subjective experience. Having used the stuff myself, though, I can believe it. Only ever had two goes at it. Even with a bit of benzo tolerance, a single 0.5mg pellet straight knocked me out. Woke up with zero memory of anything a few hours later. Never used it again. And I like the original clonazepam a lot, also easy to blackout from but it's never been that bad even at 2mg.

I had some nice msjs last week, there's other yellows going around with CENTAUR printed on them and they aren't the one from Africa that had the warnings, anyone else seen these?

Do people reckon the Hemofarm 10mg diazepam are actually 10mg? This is a totally open question and I admit the problem might have been at my end, but I have had mixed experiences.

The first time I took them, they seemed to be 10mg.

The second time I took them (weeks later), they seemed to hit me about half as hard and I ended up taking double. However, I'd had quite a lot to eat, and aniracetam, both of which might have stunted the effects.

Anyone got experiences to report?

Do people reckon the Hemofarm 10mg diazepam are actually 10mg? This is a totally open question and I admit the problem might have been at my end, but I have had mixed experiences.

The second time I took them (weeks later), they seemed to hit me about half as hard and I ended up taking double. However, I'd had quite a lot to eat, and aniracetam, both of which might have stunted the effects.

There's loads of Bensedin 10mg diaz going around Northern England

I posted about them when I was first given a strip to try back in the summer. Just as good as the Bensidin IMO and any other 10mg dzp generic I have ever taken.

Hemofarm Diazepam

If you get real Galenika or Hemofarm it will be the dose it says on the blister.

Problem is unscrupulous vendors (including one very big well rated one that's been around for years) are knowingly selling underdosed counterfeits and dealers are mostly just ordering in bulk for resale when it comes to benzos.

The fake Galenika is easy to spot because the blister packs aren't even designed correctly. For the other stuff it's trickier.

I had my Ksalol tested and it came back as fully legit 1mg alprazolam. Lovely stuff. I buy Bensedin, Rivotril, Ksalol all the time and it's so good I am happy to use it instead of poking around private docs trying to get a script to be honest. I have a history of GAD going back years, I am lucky enough to get a tiny handful of diazepam on prescription and even then I am warned "these are addictive we can't keep you on them."

Motherfucker you just gave me a less than ten 5mg diazepam for a whole month I could not get addicted to this if I bloody well tried. Meanwhile my local pharmacy will sell me boxes and boxes of codeine without a second thought. Sometimes they will tell me "don't use for more than three days" but they still hand me a box of 32 or a bottle containing 600mg codeine linctus. And I can get a legit prescription for 200 dihydrocodeine just by filling out a little form online and I can do that every month. But benzos no no no can't have those. It's bloody ridiculous the way benzos are treated in this country, it'd be hilarious if it wasn't harming people who have anxiety and need these meds.

But SSRIs and pregabalin they hand those out like sweeties. No harm could possibly come from that. SSRIs have no withdrawals only "discontinuation syndrome" see it is totally different we made up a new name for it. And pregabalin is worse to come off than benzos and opiates combined but here have 600mg a day, take three pills a day for the rest of your life, it's fine because our friends at Pfizer told us it's perfectly safe.

Sorry can't help but rant sometimes at how fucking stupid the whole thing is. The medical system in this country makes me feel like a junkie for trying to get my diagnosed anxiety disorder treated while at the same time having no trouble selling me huge amounts of opiates perfectly legally and prescribing huge quantities of other highly addictive meds like pregabalin for anxiety... but god forbid I get a tiny amount of diazepam. It's insanity.

I?ve been taking Diaz for mdma comedowns for years now and really enjoy it. Never got addicted, just slept like a baby after a rave, then a few days after.
It also helps my mood and and avoid the midweek blues. Love it.

However, I?ve been struggling to get Diaz now and ended up with Xanax instead. I am pretty sure it?s legit due to the trusted source. My question is this - how different is it? And how much should I take to knock me out after about 400mg MDMA. I used to do 20-30mgs Diaz.

Help!

And are the effects similar? Duration, feeling, ability to sleep etc?