• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

Cheers for the reply boa, I did misunderstand stees response in a way, I just don't understand how the American section helps each other with a whole thread dedicated to fake pharmaceuticals without testing centres but with picture comparisons (even tho it isn't the pinnical of HR but better than nothing) and we don't, even when I request help on sending a sample to wedinos I get the opposite of help, I wanna let people know that this type of Xanax bar is a dud and by the skin of my teeth am allowed to, what happens if it started killing people and someone else asked about it, im wondering what they would be told, either get diverted benzos or tough titties your gettin no help? Is that not anti-HR?
A friend recently passed away after taking Xanax bars in NI after a night of ketamine, something I and many other friends have done multiple times but I never seen the bars he took, that combined with me getting hot flushes minutes after sublingual dosing but being on subutex I thought they could be a fentanyl analogue, hence my original post and is probably the reason why I'm a bit annoyed about the response but I get the reasons behind them.

I've went on for too long but I get each point you guys have made and am thankful, at least I was able to say that the 2nd pictured Xanax bars I had were fake and contain an unknown chemical but couldn't help anymore beyond that unfortunately
Thanks for letting me know what's allowed and what's not, don't worry I won't alert BL of any others that might appear, death or no more deaths

Edit: stee I noticed you closed a white d10 ww identity thread saying there's no way of knowing, I just looked on wedinos and in a minute of looking they say they are etizolam, tested, don't you think it would be better to point them to wedinos then say we can't identify it but wedinos has a white d10 ww that is etizolam? I'm not having a go btw just think so threads could do with a better answer than we don't know bye? If you see them in the future why not send them over to the wedinos page? Could save a life or 2? No disrespect meant <3

Last edited:
i managed to happen upon some apparent 2mg xanny bars, but as far as i remember (ha, benzos user's memory hahahah) they tasted absolutely horrible.
mine look legit but they taste okay - i mean just a slight chalky sweetness.
there is poss. some forged clona/etizolam under the guise of xanax in s. ldn fyi.

i much prefer the pink footballs for reliability, but i only use them for sleep these days so...

eh, still, they get the job done. just thought i'd put it out there

Last edited:
Has anybody tried the GG249 printed xanax bars? Wedinos says synthetic opiod... :/

I am going to send some d10s that feel like etizolam to wedinos
I had Xanax bars also that felt like an rc benzo but there are none left

Have you tried the GG249 bars? They are sort of similar in make to the xanax bars we were talking about a few pages back.

I have some Crescent diazepam at the moment. Blistered, boxed, instructions the lot. They look the real deal, but anyone else got any feedback on them? Sorry, I'm not the most experienced user

For the past while I had been getting these type of bars and they were 100% Xanax, I just knew by taste as they had that lovely sweet taste and few minutes after taken sublingually I got the desired effects, I felt I could take as many as needed and no problem would occur, even the night I had over 5 of the 2mg bars
Now what's important here is u look at the XANAX print on the bar of the real ones...

super late reply but yeah my 2mg xans are the exact same as the legit ones you posted (first picture).
guess that guy's tolerance just got in the way or something...

my own tolerance has greatly reduced since i stopped taking them on the regs - never used to really blackout on these but have significant gaps in my memory every night ive used them (don't remember going to bed/reading those two chapters of my book/texting my mate at 2am asking for coke etc etc)
and that's just from two bars max. five of them i'd probably wake up in jail or hell ahahha

Crescent diazepam are great, there's been a real lack of legit diazepam around here (Belfast) for a while, only D10 etizolam pills

anyone else like the 5mg actavis diazepam more than the blues?
perhaps i just like the colour but i much prefer equipotent doses with these little yellow beauties..

The photos of the first bars are the ones I have been getting locally for a while now (local as in the UK), the third pic looks like dodgy bars? Very similar shape and print but ive not tried them so I couldn't comment, dont look right though. The first pic, they have been recently lab tested at 2.1mg of Alprozam which is not much of a surprise but its good to know. The boxes of diaz are drying up bit by bit as they are cracking down, but there is still some quality Crescent out there :)

Actavis and Teva have been clamped down on but Crescent have taken on the torch.. for the time being.

Right, I suspect that this will be of little general interest (or obvious to everyone but me), but I generally pick up on drug discussion across news media, regardless of how insignificant and if this was highlighted in any way to the general public it totally passed me by.

I was surprised that, prior to the PSA, rc benzo / theinodiazepines had not been targeted any further following the initial phenazepam disaster and its subsequent control under the MODA. Although I do not rate them in the slightest. they should have been quickly controlled by the MODA's 'standards', being identical types of chemicals to pharmaceutical benzos, most of which were placed under class c of the act between 1985 and 1988. However, due to the amount being detected in fake diazepam tablets (which are identified in many polydrug deaths, particularly in Scotland) the gov'ner outright banned the lot of them back in May. Now I know I am being a hypocrite as I regularly break drug control laws but I like to know what side of the law I am on at any given moment.

The only saving grace of the PSA was that it did not penalise the user for personal possession, which allows me to happily continue popping into my stash of 1P - LSD tabs with the added hilarity of knowing that, in effect, it is an identical offence to possession of street acid (LSD25?) or mushies, which are both class a drugs (right up there with heroin and cocaine, see what I was saying about those standards).

Yet, over the summer I have purchased Clonitrazolam and Flubromazpam powder through the mail, in the general mind that the worst case scenario, should the drugs be intercepted, would be a letter from customs. However, due to what I have perceived as a lack of public notification about a change in our drug laws, I unwittingly purchased what are now completely illegal drugs, which I believe the detection of may have resulted in a little more than just a letter turning up at my folks yard.

All in all this doesn't make much difference to anything, its more a matter of principle thing, but in May all of the common rc benzos (diclazepam, f - pam, f - lam, c- lam, nifoxipam etc) and Etizolam were added to class c of the Misuse of Drugs Act. As I was a regular user of some of those, it would have been nice to have been told that it was now a criminal offence to even be in possession of them.

But, as I said at the start, if this was actually common knowledge and I was just to dozy to pick up on it at the time (possibly due to the silly potent benzo powders I just mentioned ending up 'volumetrically dosed' in blue Smirnoff) then ok, I'm just even slower than I thought.

I found out last week but I just came across an article in the Daily Record that highlighted the Scottish 'fake blues' epidemics angle on the reason for there belated inclusion under the MODA, even after the PSA reduced their general sale and use overall.

So, seeing as we are supposed to highlight this sort of stuff on here and just in case I am not the only one who missed it, most common 'RC' Benzos and Etizolam are now Controlled drugs under the Misuse Of Drugs Act.

Right, I suspect that this will be of little general interest (or obvious to everyone but me), but I generally pick up on drug discussion across news media, regardless of how insignificant and if this was highlighted in any way to the general public it totally passed me by.

I was surprised that, prior to the PSA, rc benzo / theinodiazepines had not been targeted any further following the initial phenazepam disaster and its subsequent control under the MODA. Although I do not rate them in the slightest. they should have been quickly controlled by the MODA's 'standards', being identical types of chemicals to pharmaceutical benzos, most of which were placed under class c of the act between 1985 and 1988. However, due to the amount being detected in fake diazepam tablets (which are identified in many polydrug deaths, particularly in Scotland) the gov'ner outright banned the lot of them back in May. Now I know I am being a hypocrite as I regularly break drug control laws but I like to know what side of the law I am on at any given moment.

The only saving grace of the PSA was that it did not penalise the user for personal possession, which allows me to happily continue popping into my stash of 1P - LSD tabs with the added hilarity of knowing that, in effect, it is an identical offence to possession of street acid (LSD25?) or mushies, which are both class a drugs (right up there with heroin and cocaine, see what I was saying about those standards).

Yet, over the summer I have purchased Clonitrazolam and Flubromazpam powder through the mail, in the general mind that the worst case scenario, should the drugs be intercepted, would be a letter from customs. However, due to what I have perceived as a lack of public notification about a change in our drug laws, I unwittingly purchased what are now completely illegal drugs, which I believe the detection of may have resulted in a little more than just a letter turning up at my folks yard.

All in all this doesn't make much difference to anything, its more a matter of principle thing, but in May all of the common rc benzos (diclazepam, f - pam, f - lam, c- lam, nifoxipam etc) and Etizolam were added to class c of the Misuse of Drugs Act. As I was a regular user of some of those, it would have been nice to have been told that it was now a criminal offence to even be in possession of them.

But, as I said at the start, if this was actually common knowledge and I was just to dozy to pick up on it at the time (possibly due to the silly potent benzo powders I just mentioned ending up 'volumetrically dosed' in blue Smirnoff) then ok, I'm just even slower than I thought.

I found out last week but I just came across an article in the Daily Record that highlighted the Scottish 'fake blues' epidemics angle on the reason for there belated inclusion under the MODA, even after the PSA reduced their general sale and use overall.

So, seeing as we are supposed to highlight this sort of stuff on here and just in case I am not the only one who missed it, most common 'RC' Benzos and Etizolam are now Controlled drugs under the Misuse Of Drugs Act.

That's news to me as well Stee. I just assumed they were only covered by the PSA and therefore legal to possess.

I did notice that at the time. I think someone posted up about it, maybe in DiTM?

it would seem 6 2mg bars and 6 msjs and found their way into me... must be all the lattes n energy drinks that accompany benzos...

ideallty a 7g bag of potent skunk is winging its way to me at 8ish am so up earlydoors to make that so, but a few lechs, countless cigs and some jungletek is keeping me on an irie raggatip

AtivanAd.jpg

67p5jk.jpg

Had these the other week and they were absolutely shite. Think I've had them in the past - shouldn't have bothered but I couldn't get a blister pack. Had quite a few with minimal effect.

UyjhH03.jpg

That valium ad face looks like its going to bite your fucking nose off. Way to reduce 'psychic tension'

Clonitrazolam? how is it? I've never tried it, but the name is enough to tell me thats going to be fucking potent. A nitro-triazolo? sounds like a recipe for a winner, if you've got self-control with benzos. Is the brominated or iodinated homolog about ('bronitrazolam/iodonitrazolam')? clonitrazolam sounds like its going to be potent as all fucking hades. How long acting is it? I like the nitrobenzodiazepines I've tried thus far. *wonders about the potential for replacing the chlorine with say, a trifluoromethyl or cyanide moiety.....*

what a title. next title I suggest , my doctors too tight and them people are hard to find