• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

Dude. I dont know what to say. So these are my last words to you. You seem to either be convinced your fine or in a state of denial about the serious nature of your situation and your extremely dangerous poly drug use. Either way you wont listen so i wish you luck and hope you make some changes. The coma should have been a big enough warning. I just hope you see you need to get help before you become a statistic.

box 2 boxes of teva yellows £25 qiod each which is a rip!
bbut managed to get a few good msj's there, and having few of themand a cuppa tea, perfect combo, sniffed 2mg of my sub and im nobbing my arse offwhich i havent done in a while, might do another mg here :D
hows everyone else doing benzo wise and what price you gettnig yours at? the msj's were 30 for 50 so was happy with that

I pay $9 for 50 x 5 mg diazepam. I have never bought them illicitly as i never have the need.

Yep they were cheap as in Thailand too. So were Xanax. You couldn't get the Xanax bars though just blue 1mg tabs. Well i never saw any bars. Very handy for the flight home.

took a xanax after smoking some crack earlier and just got home, snorted a good few more lines then once thats starting to come down gonna have have some MSJs
what everyone else getting?
how ya doing fightingthetoot?

Yep they were cheap as in Thailand too. So were Xanax. You couldn't get the Xanax bars though just blue 1mg tabs. Well i never saw any bars. Very handy for the flight home.

they were very cheap in portugal too
60 diaz, xanax and gabapentin cost 30 euro and the gabapentin was the expensive part, 20 euro for a box

took a xanax after smoking some crack earlier and just got home, snorted a good few more lines then once thats starting to come down gonna have have some msjs
what everyone else getting?
How ya doing fightingthetoot?

They were very cheap in portugal too
60 diaz, xanax and gabapentin cost 30 euro and the gabapentin was the expensive part, 20 euro for a box

otc?

Doin ok as can be Matt, was on my hustle and I got 100 2mg bars out it, plus a little change! They look like bars and say Xanax on them with a 2 on the other side , and a decent ish press , but defo fake ? The 100 in the bag left powder , not much but enough to know they weren't Pfizer as claimed, like they would loose, I dunno if he knows about the darkweb or someone close him, he only gets em for people that know what there benzo is , & not someone who sees a blue pill & thinks just valium, your average brass monkey. That many dodgy tubs going about hearing of the death every week, obv wha there mixed with doesn't agree with people , av got at least 30 these Xanax and would like to use to rain in my use because going back to tubs vals after alprazolam isn't appealing , but they are proving to be much stronger than what I have been giving them credit for. That was half an ago i took they 2 - 2mg spilt and slightly chewed, feeling more stoned for sure but with 40ml meth thought i could of caught a nod .....

Edit; asking about prices of vals is just normal tubs prices, good msj & other decent ones go for 50p, or boys rattlin em out with there b, do £10 for 25, £20 for 50, shift them crazy, tell you why, if your taking vals with shit gear, the gear automatically becomes better, & if your not jokeman, you get best of both, because ya doin vals you gain new custom and a lot less jail bait meeting them & they know ya vals are good buy like £100 twice weekly an shit

Up here where I am there are no boxes about at all, the odd 20/30k coming up but there going before there back in Scotland why the sudden dry of pharma diazepam? I can still get dhc, codeine sulphate, gabbapentin & pregabalin, also jellys eggs back on the street of Glasgow, look what happened last nihghtb, thank gawd 4 da t'interwebz, gawd bless

Last edited:
Please in the interest of HR do not recommend using heroin and valium to make shit gear better. Thats how people die. If you choose to be cavalier with your life so be it but dont post shit like that here.

I wasn't , i was saying thats what dealers do, sell valium along with brown, just so happens the valium - I didn't and wouldn't recommend anyone doing that!!

I just ate another 2 / 2mg bars, done one and since am in bed any black out would cause minimum damage, definetly have the bitter taste of alprazolam for sure, is my tolerance really that high ? Because on the net i read only good things about the xanax. I beleive these too be from a batch that came from the dark web, though I got mine from a local soruce, the 100 i got of the guy it's always just a one time thing, the other week it was lorazpam he had in, he is a pure geek and needed me do to something for him, he said 100 2mg would go well on the streets, i told him they where just for me & the dude always has benzos if am stuck he helps gruding it, unless i have green or pollen, even gabba/pres , longs I have somerhing and money rarely does either!! when i could take everything off him, if I was that type & i know he's got more than he lets on, we do go back, for 4 year i got something like every month a few hunnered DHC 120mg ones, top quality! Plus gabbapentin and other stuff he didn't take i got it for a small fee like £50, ad make 1.50 each on the dhc & and have probs 200/400 monthly, good times, what gave me my first opiate addiction!!!

Last edited:
I get Sr clonazepam gen Xe, 4x 50mg a day, I think its called 3x 20mg Temazepam jellies (ace), Florazepam 15mg up to 3/day and 5mg Lorazepam 3/day. rECREATIONALLY i LOVE ETILOZAM 2MG.3DAY FOR 5 DAYS MAX, THEN CROSS TAPER WITH CLONAZOLAM THOUGH I'M OUT AT THE MOMENT. FLOBRAMAZEPAM 8MG FOR SLEEP. i CANT STOP SHOUTING.=D
;)

Last edited:
;)I pay nothing on the *** for benzos. My all time fave I get for 100e for 350, 2mg etilozam, genuine, few fakes. Flobromazepam i cant remember, not much.=D

For my longstanding ADD, I have been promised 20mg Adderall, 300gbp in Harley Street, here 0.00e. I think I woke up in heaven...

just got a few 30mg temaz eggs, had to dig one and feel just lurrrrvly, popped one too and im getting lighter n lighter :D
2wlx92b.jpg

F-Lam A word of warning. It's been covered before and probably not so apt anymore due availability.

However my story;

Prescribed Lorezepam in SE Asia after a stressful episode. Worked wonders got given 10 (can't remember dose) they lasted for 6 months or so. I find just having a respite from anxiety allows me to reflect rather than continue to build.

Went to UK doctor during another stessful anxiety ridden episode they refused of course to prescribe and offered Zoplicone - fine for sleep but gave no head noise reduction allow me to reflect on cause of stress etc.

So sourced myself on the RC methods 2015. Tried Etizolam. Great! Seemed to be more euphoric and really did the job - my use is once in awhile when either on comedown or as a general relax, when I feel stress / anxiety building, turn the noise off (max once a month never multi days 2 mg dose perfect) . Any higher sleepy time.

Ran out of Etiz couldn't get any due to psycho act bill but managed to get F-Lam. Researched and lots of warnings so put it away.

Managed to source some Teva Diazepam 10 mg. tested it and came back Diazepam BUT no actual amount IE are they 10mg (missed that one at the time).

20 mg very little noticeable effect even when combining with alcohol. Yes active but based on my own research 20 should of been more than sufficient based on my use etc.

Decided rather than keep swallowing something which could be widely dosed, fake etc I'd give the F- Lam a go.

Halved a 0.25 mg Saturday. Seemed to be a good place to start. Nothing for about 2 hours, had read onset can be long so held back, then a very relaxed feeling came over me. Passed out after 5 hours although it was bed time and had combined with weed and a little beer.

Sunday forget it 11 hours sleep struggled to make it out of bed. Couldn't function no motivation kept forgetting shit long term and short term memory shot to pieces. Just about managed to cook a meal. Monday similar but a little better. Today just about fighting back but still feel a little vacant. If I write something I have to go back and re read as I can't remember if I've written it.

Also strange is that Sunday I very nearly went and did the other half and still felt like doing it yesterday even though I know that's what's knocked me for six. Never had that before.

Also strange I know they should go in the toilet but part of me wants to keep hold of them for a special occasion - what that is I have no idea but it requires 3 full days of doing nothing!!

@matt, I don't dig but it's meant to be lovely, but the reason they where banned in the first place was from people where losing limbs constant so they banned these in jelly form, I have seen them on the dark for years now but now there are hitting the streets , same price as old. £1.50 each. All the oldies going wild, young'uns like myself have never experinced temazpem in the jelly form , I don't know if there just generics or down right fakes, because then that makes it risky. I am feeling just fine with just my meth, bars , & weed, bars are running low but will have enough to cover me, I had a bit of a rant in the H thread over the boxes of diazies dissapearing, they are alsorts of pharma I can go out and get on the streets of Glasgow , DHC , trammies ,codeine sulphate, gabbapentin & pregablin, all branded!! So where are the valium, if the valium weren't coming from direct from source where are they ?, if they where fake where are they ? I can't remember it started with blues just in blisters, and you could see after 14 some where cut in a bent line , you wouldn't expect that from a pharmacy so they ones must of been real, at first the story I heard was ... they where all Chinese made & even the Chinese where printing them out a certain part of the city, but as time went on they couldn't provide how many where about, they came in ten packs, every 10 boxes come wrapped. Then the story I heard they where fakes & reals ..... the big boys put pressure on people with meds liesense to get the vals, that would explain the other prescription meds moving in large number in & around Glasgow, so now Glasgow is full of dodgy tubs, some amount of deaths connected to them, the ww d10 stamps where kicking about in white, fuckers making em couldn't be arsed with finding the dye lol msj tube a plenty, most are chalky site, and there 2 kinds of tubs yellows kicking about, with lot killing people, I know mine is proper 6 month been at them and I haven't died and no one av gave any to have either, we know some mob is obv copying them but can't get them correctly , then there all drips an drabs of other kinds about , but what I can't get my head round how they can so many blisters/boxes now nothing but bunk, well not total bunk if your getting in the right place but everyone's was getting there boxes of yellows for a tenner, sometimes 2 for 15 , & £15 for 10mg , but all that has went tits up and why is my question , killing me how can't get boxes, risky with the tubs, but with a benzo habit I need my benzos & and I heard £25 for a box of yellows off the DN? Can get 75 that seem to the same thing for the price of 28!!!

Even getting proper generics like in the past from places like India etc would do!!!!

Last edited:
Hi Matr - H FTTT - I'l write you a more detalied response one my brain isn't behaving like a really nice biscuit.

After scraping through the stresses of Christmas with a fantastic Rx from my GP - she me have some diazpeam every 6 - 9 months or so and with my RC Benzodiazepine stash long gone I have has a relatively been benzo free only using what was needed to keep my crppling anxiety in check. My Doc, the beautiful Dr XXXXX XXXXX affectivley saved Christmas for me by letting me have 560m of Diazpeam (X4 Boxes of 5mg generic (Activis).. After having a virtually benzo free atun, it ws damn satisfying to have the Diazpam

But in line with my new year plans i.e knockng the heroin on the head - things went pear shaped and after getting though the diazpem I attempted to try an live a genuine benzo free period, last using a drug if this kind n te 10th Jan. After casing through all the DZP over the holiday, I finally ran out on the 9th of Jan and have beeb without any benzodiazepines since. Despite making efforts to get on with things, including the begging of my final w/d from methadone, my life has suddenly gone to total shit with all my recovery plans in jeopardy

So, with my rebound anxiety finally building to breaking point - I finally invested my last monies in a decent supply of 'Auden' generic 500ug clonazepam tablets the effects which have contributed to my conquering my inner pussy and trying to positively interact with EADD for the first time in ages (hence the dancee music thread).

But to cut a borng and medium length story short I am now in the total bliss of benzodiazepine - ness, after receiving the best possible present through the post this morning from a friend who I own BIG Time- a nice triple portion of 2'-chloro-diazepam (more than handy as a consistent an effective ateranative to standard diazepam) and my 2 favourite RC Benzodiazepines, noth of which I have consistently rated as beig as good as any pharm grade - my beloved Flubromazpam (oh how I have kissed your epic meltness) and the only triazolo I have ever rated, Clonitrazolam Clonazolam( the ultimate marriage between Clonazepam and Alprazolam.

I have of course begun with 2 mg dose of Clonazolam and I am ashamed to say I feel like million bucks.

Last edited:
Hi Matr - H FTTT - I'l write you a more detalied response one my brain isn't behaving like a really nice biscuit.

After scraping through the stresses of Christmas with a fantastic Rx from my GP - she me have some diazpeam every 6 - 9 months or so and with my RC Benzodiazepine stash long gone I have has a relatively been benzo free only using what was needed to keep my crppling anxiety in check. My Doc, the beautiful Dr XXXXX XXXXX affectivley saved Christmas for me by letting me have 560m of Diazpeam (X4 Boxes of 5mg generic (Activis).. After having a virtually benzo free atun, it ws damn satisfying to have the Diazpam

But in line with my new year plans i.e knockng the heroin on the head - things went pear shaped and after getting though the diazpem I attempted to try an live a genuine benzo free period, last using a drug if this kind n te 10th Jan. After casing through all the DZP over the holiday, I finally ran out on the 9th of Jan and have beeb without any benzodiazepines since. Despite making efforts to get on with things, including the begging of my final w/d from methadone, my life has suddenly gone to total shit with all my recovery plans in jeopardy

So, with my rebound anxiety finally building to breaking point - I finally invested my last monies in a decent supply of 'Auden' generic 500ug clonazepam tablets the effects which have contributed to my conquering my inner pussy and trying to positively interact with EADD for the first time in ages (hence the dancee music thread).

But to cut a borng and medium length story short I am now in the total bliss of benzodiazepine - ness, after receiving the best possible present through the post this morning from a friend who I own BIG Time- a nice triple portion of 2'-chloro-diazepam (more than handy as a consistent an effective ateranative to standard diazepam) and my 2 favourite RC Benzodiazepines, noth of which I have consistently rated as beig as good as any pharm grade - my beloved Flubromazpam (oh how I have kissed your epic meltness) and the only triazolo I have ever rated, Clonitrazolam Clonazolam( the ultimate marriage between Clonazepam and Alprazolam.

I have of course begun with 2 mg dose of Clonazolam and I am ashamed to say I feel like million bucks.

I miss rc benzos so much, love f-lam and pam, clonazolam is still #1 though!
Lucky you have such a caring doctor, my doc just wrote drug seeker on my record fs

Got some blues stupidly cheap the other day, vaugely recall the stamp from pakistan blues years ago and popping up over the years, these are badly pressed & crumbly and seem to have some benzo in them but def not diazepam, anyone come across em?

es7ntv.png

photo skillz :sus: