• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

I feel i should in this thread more but it's pretty dead, guy was bang about all the real boxes being dirt cheap and disappearing, but on the street here they are loads of pharma, gabbapentin, pregablin , dhc 30s , trammies all big brands actavis wockhardt , either fakes or these do make there way from legit sources , but if all the diazepam where fake where are they now ?

It's been dodgy 5mg generics which work, but are well ,,, at least a bit dodgy but do seem to have the benzo

And today I got msj, 30 for a lil thing I did, only tried a few because getting hard time over them , plus now am on meth it's worse

I feel like neckin 20ml and gibbin 5 yellows and 5 blues and that should get me a wee nod ? Along with joints!

Opiates especially strong ones like methadone + benzos are the number one way to get a permanent nod.Seriously think about your drug use bro. Its like BCF watching a trainwreak in slow or even fast motion

I dont find valium or benzos in general have any recreational value at all. Great for smooth comedowns and relieving anxiety in the short-term and for me mainly to relieve muscle spasms in my back. I always have them on hand but watch my use. I have seen benzo wd's many times nursing and it is not pretty.

When I was caining benzos, I found it great fun to get absolutely uninhibited and basically just act like a total bam. Ideally with a bit of booze too. When I was younger I was pretty shy and socially anxious, and this was something that always really bothered me. Benzos seemed like a godsend as they allowed me to completely push past that aspect of my personality. So for me, the great appeal was the anxiety relief that they provided, as well as the joys of being able to act like the life and soul of the party when previously I was envious of people like that (of course, I inevitably overdid it at times and just acted like a prick 8)).

One of my best friends is naturally pretty outgoing and without a care in the world, and he could never understand why I was so drawn to them. I think generally more highly strung or anxious people find them more enjoyable because they notice the relief they provide a lot more. I'm thankful that I've grown out of my social and generalised anxiety a lot since getting off benzos, and generally I'm a much happier person for it. They don't appeal to me much at all these days except as a comedown and aid.

They have their uses but the benzo blackouts are well....they usually end up not being pretty.

Consumer , I don't be take mega amounts, I watch what I am doing, av been lucky enough twice once in a coma, i don't get fucked daily, I may use daily but am not fucked, I function durning the days, i do my grind, today am not tho no reason to and people will still need help tomorrow, and consumer i aint getting pharma vals now, ya teva actavis , dunno what's happnened to them they have dried up here (big benzo market here) so it's loose tubs, av never messed with them since i got big into the benzo scene in 0'12 , so they ain't nothing like the real ones , have got valium in them best, well to the best of my knowledge so probs looks like am taking more, but I do need to rain it it , I got 30 msj blues for something yesterday I hand 10 left this morning , so i took em with 30ml and been smoking, feel stoned, but it's Sunday and av got a good few yellows here too, i ain't mad on them and they ain't pharma strength , my benzo addiction started when it was pharma ones, and just cant kick em yet, they make life bearable.

That boy kinda knocked it on the head with the benzos, I deal with a lot on people on a daily basis & without the help of benzos I just couldn't do it , I was always that way even when I was younger , I never done nothing about it then I found benzos and down the line smack, but benzo let me face the world, trying to get pro help now but they ain't great

Last edited:
Well bro. Mixing the drugs like you are is only going to end one way. Every single person here who has responded to your posts is saying the same thing. Maybe we are onto something? We are not having a go at you. We love our various drugs too but we can see someone who is in deep need of a radical change in direction a mile off. You can continue to convince yourself you are ok but you are not. You need to get off both substances. One at a time which order i cant advise. Probably the smack first. Or you will more than likely die. Those are the simple facts. Get help or die. Choice is yours.

It's the biggest killer in Scotland in od's like 74% invole methadone & benzos as well as heroin, i agree and know it's dangerous, but i feel I ain't taking enough for it to go harm, even this morning I haven't been for my meth yet so had a line of gear and took 2 yellows av defo got a dunt!! Which is a surprise , this chat is for over at the smack one

But my point is i took 2 yellows.

So today I went to a famous pharmacy * SNIP *

It's famous because all the opiate users who don't want to use the China White go there to buy morphine otc. Sure enough there were a bunch of white folk buying tramadol and morphine in front of me.

I was only there for some omeprazole and a $2 box of generic diazepam 5mg, which I use infrequently.

Anyhow, I asked if she had any Klonopin - as it's one I haven't tried and have wanted to. She didn't, but she had Roche Rivotril 2mg (same thing, clonazepam) for $2 a pill, so I got 20 of them.

I usually drink the equivilant of 3 pints per night, over around 5 hours. I will do so again tonight.

In the interest of HR: eat 1mg or 2?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would go with 1mg. Always start with less when you are new to a substance particularly benzos and dont drink to much...you dont want to black out and end up in a Cambodian gaol cell for running around the streets naked screaming FUBAR is after me!

Yeah, that's good HR advice. I'll endeavour to follow.

A friend recently blacked out and crashed his motorbike into a local families front room. Everybody was either too scared or bemused to do anything except take photos and watch this long hair freak trying to fight a steel gate.

Made for good news stories in the local tabloids.

So today I went to a famous pharmacy near the train station in the capital.

It's famous because all the opiate users who don't want to use the China White go there to buy morphine otc. Sure enough there were a bunch of white folk buying tramadol and morphine in front of me.

I was only there for some omeprazole and a $2 box of generic diazepam 5mg, which I use infrequently.

Anyhow, I asked if she had any Klonopin - as it's one I haven't tried and have wanted to. She didn't, but she had Roche Rivotril 2mg (same thing, clonazepam) for $2 a pill, so I got 20 of them.

I usually drink the equivilant of 3 pints per night, over around 5 hours. I will do so again tonight.

In the interest of HR: eat 1mg or 2?

Tried them for the first time recently too. After reading the benzo conversion chart I went with 1mg, and found it pretty underwhelming. Should note I'd been off benzos for a month before I got them and tolerance was low enough 1 temazepam or 10mg midazolam was doing something prior to that.

Clonazepam seems a bit strange. Initially I thought they seemed to take a while to kick in, even chewed up still much longer than valium; they're harder pressed. But when they do kick in it just seemed like valium light to me, almost quite a good sense of well-being, like temaz for me I found it boarderline euphoric. The difference was after I tried full ones I realised after this initial sense of well-being being and glow, there was also that sleepiness that temazepam or xanax have for me, where I find valium next to useless for sleep after stims 2 clonazepam would put me clean out for the count after stims even I suspect.

Also after rigerous testing of nearly every illicit benzo now, both me and my mate agree the benzo conversion chart means little in terms of how strong they will actually be. It is a slight indicator yes. But it's much more relevant to any taper than it is to the initial effects IMO.

Enjoy the Clonaz. Up there with temazepam/midazolam for me. Far preferable to standard valium. :)

Cheers will do.

TBH, I never have "felt" Valium/diazepam and agree it's shite for sleep. It's good to make one relax enough to sleep but won't keep you down if there's any other stimulation or distraction.

I only use it for hangovers and occasional stress relief when work is off the hook and my heads about to blow up. Subtle.

I like this shit. Feels like cocaine mood lift, minus the verbal shite.

1mg and a big spliff of kush and green poison%)

IMO, Clonazepam ranks as one of the most 'recreational' benzos. But be careful, you don't need to develop an addiction for them to seriously fuck you up. As far as I'm aware, I've never been dependent on benzos - even though I've gone through lengthy periods of abuse. But several years later, I still feel like I'm waking up from a benzo dream (and that's not even counting the benzo blackouts). Nearly every day it amazes me that I'm still alive...

IMO, Clonazepam ranks as one of the most 'recreational' benzos. But be careful, you don't need to develop an addiction for them to seriously fuck you up. As far as I'm aware, I've never been dependent on benzos - even though I've gone through lengthy periods of abuse. But several years later, I still feel like I'm waking up from a benzo blackout with no idea where the dwarf came from or how it ended up where it did. Nearly every day it amazes me that there are still dwarves alive...

You need help

I like this shit. Feels like cocaine mood lift, minus the verbal shite.

1mg and a big spliff of kush and green poison%)

With you on the mood lift. We call it the glow, most of my mates have got to a stage diazepam no longer gives this. Like the next day after temazepam or clonazepam you feel refreshed in the morning, I love the feeling of a coffee when you wake up from the morning benzo fog :D

Anyone here who has a predisposition for benzos should give CBD oil a try. I was only taking it 3 days before I felt a definite mood lift.

Recently I haven't been getting to the stage where I enjoy the next day glow, wake up an neck some, even 3, i manged to go all day without taking any vals, as only had 6 left and wanted to keep em for tonight, if I went and got another 25/50 I wouldn't know if 6 would do anything. I may just be a benzo pig!

I waited to till about 7, took 3 under my tounge, starting to feel , left it 45 mins then did the same with the other 3, definetly have a dunt of them, but feel another 3 would be the magic stop , but we always think just one more with benzos, and av had 30ml of meth and plenty joints.