• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

^I don't often post in this thread so I'm interested to know people's opinions; what is the general opinion on widespread 'NHS' diazepam in the UK? Legit or counterfeit? I always find it bizzare that enough could be diverted on a seemingly very large scale (I.e not just somebody with a script selling to their friends but actual bulk amounts).

After my Benzo binge this year I've been on 4mg diazepam every morning since September. It's weird because even though I've always traditionally needed 20mg diazepam, 2mg alprazolam, or the respective equivalent, and always found half that to be pointless, I'm finding that 4mg diazepam is just enough to cause very baseline effects. I can feel a warm glow all over my body, slight loss of inhibition and anxiety, and I suddenly find myself taking a huge interest in doing the smallest little things. The thing is, it only lasts about 30-45 minutes, rather than me being completely on a mission for the rest of the day. Like a gentle peck on the cheek from diazepam. Fucking tease. =D

Well they feel like diazepam to me. I've tried a dozen different benzos and they don't really feel like any other. It is shocking the amount that is being distributed around the country, couldn't tell you if it's gangs pressing powder into pills themselves (I suppose if you're selling them as generics they become a fraction of the price so it would be worth it for them to make the packaging etc) or if it's legitimately getting diverted somewhere along the line. The pharmaceutical industry is a shit show so I wouldn't be surprised either way.

I reckon if you had zero tolerance you'd be able to feel 2mg even. When I went through my benzo taper, that last 1mg a day was pretty much purely psychological by that point but still gave me the comfort to quell my anxiety.

...widespread 'NHS' diazepam in the UK...

...will be legitimate if you can trace it back to a legitimate pharmaceutical source. If you cannot, and have obtained them blind through the black market then all bets are off I'm afraid. Scotland, which has had a long standing issue with black market diazepam use and dependency is now rife with counterfeit 'blues' (marketed as generic 10mg diazepam tablets), manufactured clandestinely, that are either inconsistent in dose, or with the wealth of RC's that ended up in the hands of criminals following the PSA, alternative benzodiazepine derivatives or completely different drugs altogether. The last 2 counterfeit diazepam tablets I looked at on a testing database contained promethazine and MDMA (!!!!!) respectively...

I came here to ask why have the boxes dried up? At one point seemed like tenner a box of teva blues or £7 for a box of yellows when buying 10 boxes. Like a months supply.

Now no legit boxes. Only galenkia from a few sellers but more pricey £12 a box and it's a snakepit of scammers going on. £1 per 10mg on the DNM's apparently which tolerance wise is no go for me.

Can get msjs. Heard they are definitely diaz - two different mates tried them, at around 20p a pill. I know the dose varies but seems the best move?

I've been using xanax on and off but close to daily for about a month, the odd day off. Usually between 4-10mg a day 4-6 being average 10mg being if I've had a few drinks and gone fuck it heh. I'm wondering do I continue buying the xanax which I'm making up myself in PG solution, or try to taper with msjs? Tapering with xanax doesn't seem like it would be easy yet it messes with my day to day life much less than diazepam, clearer head useful for sleeps after stims hangovers and general anxiety without appearing fucked to those surrounding me. Hmm

I came here to ask why have the boxes dried up? At one point seemed like tenner a box of teva blues or £7 for a box of yellows when buying 10 boxes. Like a months supply.

Now no legit boxes. Only galenkia from a few sellers but more pricey £12 a box and it's a snakepit of scammers going on. £1 per 10mg on the DNM's apparently which tolerance wise is no go for me.

Can get msjs. Heard they are definitely diaz - two different mates tried them, at around 20p a pill. I know the dose varies but seems the best move?

I've been using xanax on and off but close to daily for about a month, the odd day off. Usually between 4-10mg a day 4-6 being average 10mg being if I've had a few drinks and gone fuck it heh. I'm wondering do I continue buying the xanax which I'm making up myself in PG solution, or try to taper with msjs? Tapering with xanax doesn't seem like it would be easy yet it messes with my day to day life much less than diazepam, clearer head useful for sleeps after stims hangovers and general anxiety without appearing fucked to those surrounding me. Hmm

A big big crackdown on wholesale buyers of Teva and Actavis Diazepam, a lot of wholesalers had their buying licensces revoked mainly due to a UK OP that was going on to find the source of this large scale supply of Diaz in the UK. Anyway there are new buyers and sellers, Crescent has agreed a deal with a few new suppliers, for the mean time so I would get them while you can, currently around £14 a box though black market. You will see on the new boxes of Crescent Diaz advanced batch codes etc They are really trying to nail down the source of the black market input and from who and where, so it wont last forever but there will always be bits and bobs about and people getting new licensces, as money talks. I have fucked the Xanax off now after a few months, its cheap and strong but I prefer my benzos longer lasting.

But come on though £12 expensive for a box of 28 10mg legit NHS diaz? You cant moan at that price at all, price/ratio for output is fantastic at that price comparable with most other drugs.

I was paying £7 a box for yellows now it's £15 or even £25 locally and nobodys got any. So I can moan at paying £14 a box, I can still get the yellows in limited quantity for £10 a box. Never been as much into blues, not sure why, I've been prescribed diazepam by the doctor before and while the yellow Tevas cresents etc 5's felt bang on against the doctors ones, I always felt a lot of the 10's were quite possibly underdosed.

So my options as a back up for this xanax are... Msjs supposedly legit at 20p per pill or slightly less.

Temaz eggs £1 each cos I know a guy, everyone else paying £1.50.

Boxes of yellows £10 a box but supply is very limited and if I want more than one he is likely to hit me with £12.50.

I've been using 4-8mg xanax most days. I'm trying to have a day today of seeing how long I can go without, but it's more at night time I've probably got to a stage I'll be an insomniac without it. Need an out, the temaz eggs is probably a safer bet than the msjs. The boxes of valium it's just too pricey when you compare dose for dose with valium I think id be talking about spending £50 a week at least on 4 boxes of yellows to be safe and that much on benzos alone in these times I cannot afford.

Last edited:
Are they the diazepam that tend to come in a little tub?

Dunno how they came in bulk but I bought them loose, they are bright blue with a (1|0) < that's what they look like and they r duds so stay clear

Pity as I miss the days of good Roche, zepose, msj, I want them back :(

been getting some decent xannies from the DN, 2mg bars.
about a quid a pill but idm at leastt that stops me from buying too many

Let's not fly too close to the sun, yeah ;)

I hardly posted an active source now did I? And price of small quantity is allowed in EADD.

The "if you know where to look" part would allude to that place not being here.

----

Anyone else tried the current eggs or msjs in circulation, since the boxes of Tevas and cresents at silly cheap prices dried up? I thought the msjs were good, so good I've munched my way through 100 basically in the last week or so. Still got 5 eggs and that's it :(

I had some left over teva yellows too but they also got necked. Benzos huh. Just impossible to have around. Funnily enough I have better success storing xanax liquid than I do anything remotely recreational. I can't find a recreational use for xanax really. I notice the temaz eggs aswell it's more like a nod I get by the time they hit me fully I'm out for the count.

Seems like galenkia boxes now is all that's about. Msjs, and those eggs. I'm about to try having a coffee with the eggs in the hope of staying awake long enough to enjoy the buzz and big bottle of beer I've bought myself for the evening xP

I hardly posted an active source now did I? And price of small quantity is allowed in EADD.

The "if you know where to look" part would allude to that place not being here.

----

Anyone else tried the current eggs or msjs in circulation, since the boxes of Tevas and cresents at silly cheap prices dried up? I thought the msjs were good, so good I've munched my way through 100 basically in the last week or so. Still got 5 eggs and that's it :(

I had some left over teva yellows too but they also got necked. Benzos huh. Just impossible to have around. Funnily enough I have better success storing xanax liquid than I do anything remotely recreational. I can't find a recreational use for xanax really. I notice the temaz eggs aswell it's more like a nod I get by the time they hit me fully I'm out for the count.

Seems like galenkia boxes now is all that's about. Msjs, and those eggs. I'm about to try having a coffee with the eggs in the hope of staying awake long enough to enjoy the buzz and big bottle of beer I've bought myself for the evening xP

I think you need to change your username to 'verymuchbackinthegame', my friend... ;)

Not really I dont sell anything and plastered drugs one week out of the last 3 months. I'm attempting sober the rest of the month from today had been training hard just a pulled hamstring last week and went off the rails due to boredom last week. The rest will all sort itself.

It's surprised me how much ive abused the benzos without any serious withdrawals.

I'm sure you'll know if I wind up back on it over Xmas ;) but for now I'm enjoying the last 2 eggs about to go for a walk in the sun.

got few boxes of teva yellows and few xanax
25 quid per box tho but its quite dry here at the moment for benzos
they will help after this highly pure coke ive been gettin stuck into! :)
whats everyone else been getting

got few boxes of teva yellows and few xanax
25 quid per box tho but its quite dry here at the moment for benzos
they will help after this highly pure coke ive been gettin stuck into! :)
whats everyone else been getting

Teva blue Diaz 10mg but finding I need at least 15 mg to get any sort of effect; recreational value 0. I had high hopes now missing Etiz tbh. Got F-Lam from the good old days 0.25mg greens. not tried and kind of warned off thanks to BL. Keeping them purely as a back up.

Your lucky to be getting the teva yellows anymore at all I was getting them for silly cheap even in singles local they were 10 a box but buy 5 and so on..Was so cheap then all of a sudden none locally and online they've gone expensive.

Had some temaz which we all agreed was brilliant but you need 2 eggs since one egg only is 20mg and I believe that's 15mg Diaz? Also had clonazepam which 2mg is 40mg valium and it's kind of a clearer valium, more glow the next day. I liked both better than valium and have pretty much stopped fiending benzos lately. Now I just buy 10 of the rarer ones and have them over a week now and again at one point I was on xanax and valium daily.

On another note the cbd oil does wonders for anxiety. I'm almost only using benzos now recreationally lol, yes stupid, but the cbd oil helped sort my anxiety and I'm back in good form sober practice.

I dont find valium or benzos in general have any recreational value at all. Great for smooth comedowns and relieving anxiety in the short-term and for me mainly to relieve muscle spasms in my back. I always have them on hand but watch my use. I have seen benzo wd's many times nursing and it is not pretty.