• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

Anyone ever had some 'zepam' blues? they are Cambodian pills, got a box of 30 winging it's way to me from Cambodia, just wondering if anyone has any experience with them?

ha i thought you just meant diazepam 'blues' (feeling sad), i'm sure we've all had those, especially those of us on a taper rn.
oh and mdb, yeah it turns out the prazepams did something, they were just less profound. i don't think they were duds.
prazepam is a prodrug for desmethydylldiazepam and 3-hyrdoxyprazepam, the latter which is eventually further metabolised into oxazepam (the cousin oliver of benzos)
still, not bad.

Hahaha :D I have deffo experienced those yes!

Ahh how were the prazepams? I actually had to google em as I'd never heard of them, from what I've read they take an age n a half to kick in!

Also I need to get on wickr n message ya, sorry for just disappearing t'other day! mrs turned up unexpectedly as I was leaving to go to the methadone clinic

can't say i rate the prazepam very highly for their recreational value - and as for their anxiolytic properties they're entirely adequate, would probably be good for those who are tapering imo

oh dont worry man i figured as much, and what with this weather ive been out and about so much that i ended up happening across a couple of bags of distractions ;) hahah
i'll drop you a message on their soon mate, and thanks for the help really appreciate you taking the time

Had a 0.25mg flubromazolam last night. Along with some 3-meo-pcp, was quite pleasant.

I think I've entirely given up on using these for anything other than low dose comfort, as opposed to trying to knock myself out after stims. Just doesn't work for me / end up taking fuckloads and being groggy as shit the next day.

Midazolam was so good for MDPV 8o how i miss it.

Midazolam was so good for MDPV 8o how i miss it.

Midazolam is good for life in general, even the name sounds magical. Anxious? Can't sleep? Just bored?

i<MIDAZOSHALAM - PIFF PAFF POOF - sorted.

Dormicum just sounds like something FUBAR would expel from his glands.

I used to get them imported from Serbia...15mg pills. Pleasure to plug, painful to snort. Regrettable posts a plenty.

Midazolam is good for life in general, even the name sounds magical. Anxious? Can't sleep? Just bored?

i<MIDAZOSHALAM - PIFF PAFF POOF - sorted.

For me it was usually piff paff poof - memory gone and waking up some strange place the next day :)

I haven't had them for a while. But I can see they are still readily available in my old circles. 15 mg tablets produced by Hemopharm. Compared to most other benzo's they are quite expensive though.. Compared to 2 mg clonazepam or 2 mg alprazolam they are almost twice as expensive, so you have to be willing to pay to get rid of your memories for a little while :p But I figure the memory loss starts to stop as you get used to them? I have never seen any one describe Midazolam as recreational though?

I would take up to 60mg...I guess I had developed quite a tolerance at the time. You're right in that it isn't very recreational, just incredibly sedating if you manage not to pass out.

The little that you do remember is good though :)

i remember the first time i had IV midazolam... mmm, or, wait actually, do​ I? :)

I remember the first time I had IV barbiturates.

One summer i decided to try barbiturates IV for the first time ever, and in connection with an unrelated matter the police suddenly stood outside my door after I had been going with barbiturates for a couple of hours. They had me suspected of doing something the day before (which I couldn't have done as I was hospitalized). But I was unable to understand the situation let alone explain to them that I had an alibi, so as a result I was arrested and brought into questioning. Their first attempt at interrogating me went baaad, for some reason I found the situation extremely amusing so I was laughing and doing all kind of weird stuff and making them more and more annoyed due to my bizarre behavior. I had to sleep it out until the next day before they could get something coherent out of me and before I was able to explain that there was no way I could have done what they were accusing me of. So after they checked me alibi I was released. The strange thing is I remember almost everything even though the best way I can explain my memory of it is like watching a cartoon. I can remember and see 5 seconds and the next time I remember a new "frame of the cartoon" is 5 seconds later. I can be 5 seconds and it could be 10 seconds I don't know for sure. But it felt like my memory worked for 'x' seconds, then I blacked out for 'x' seconds and returned for 'x' seconds again. I must have appeared to be out of my mind in their eyes.

The barbiturates was actually quite recreational for me and I experienced it as quite euphoric, but none the less, I am never going to take it again. I lost ALL connection to reality. It was kind of like being in a K-hole but awake at the same time. Furthermore, it is not something to be played with unless one have extensive knowledge about barbiturates as it can end very bad very quickly. The risk of ODing on barbiturates is high.

After this experience I have disliked chemicals that influence my capacity to form new memories and that renders me more or less helpless. A shame I felt it as being that euphoric though, I would wish I could achieve the euphoria from it without all the other (side) effects.

I've used to obtain small stashes of only just out - of date Buccalam in my last job (boxes with 4 pre filled oral syringes with 10mg midazolam / 2mls of oromucosal solution in each of them) for use to treat patients in status epilepticus in place of the traditional and much less dignified treatment of same using 10mg / 2.5ml diazepam rectal tubes (Diazemuls, Stesolid and products like that)

Whenever I would get my hands on a box, I would get half way home (my work was a 15 min drive from my house) before squirting 10mg into each buccal cavity. Talk about 0 - minus 100 in 5 minutes or less - by the time I would stop the car on the drive and stand up it would hit me like a sledgehammer and it would often take nearly as long to weave my way to my front door as it had taken me to drive the 16 miles or so from my place of work.

Definitely desirable benzoesque feelings from this drug, but for such a short acting beast I really rated them due to the extreme, for want of a better word, dissociation produced while the drug was in effect. I would find myself semi - concious throughout most of my buccal midazolam experiences, going from pretty weird out - of - body type effects to experiencing prolonged and entertaining episodes of sleep paralysis while feeling quite awake and in place.

I'm glad I cannot get my hands on this stuff regularly as its just far to nice for it's own, and my own, good.

A friend of mine who used to post on here decided it would be wise to snort 15mg his first go then go play Badmington...IIRC he just stood there zombified during the hi-energy game whilst everyone around wondered what the hell was wrong with him :D

Evad nicknamed my blacked out alter ego, Mr. Midaz. He had a lot of fun with that. Shame I can't remember it :|

i have a running theory that Dr. Seuss was a massively into benzos , specifically combining Lorazepam and Xanax aka 'the Lorax'

i'm so funny

Hello, I will jump right in.

Anyone with lots of experience with GPs in the UK? I know you can get some shitty ones, I have been mis-diagnosed a few times whilst they read some shit of their screen which is really not true but, re a benzo habit.

Do you think writing down a timeline on a piece of paper and giving it to a GP would be of any help? Or would they look at me a bit strange?

I need to explain years of benzo use, then abuse. Symptons etc and what I think triggered it, I know they dont like being told by someone unqualified as some of them "know best", like 2 A4 sheets basically of when it started, dosage, effects, why I was taking etc, is he going to look up from the pieces of paper (typed) and go I think your a little fucked? :? Or will this actually be beneficial, if I go in there and try to recite my story when he asks "so what can i do for you today", well heres 6 years off my memory im trying to fix??

Anyone with lots of experience with GPs in the UK? I know you can get some shitty ones, I have been mis-diagnosed a few times whilst they read some shit of their screen which is really not true but, re a benzo habit.

Do you think writing down a timeline on a piece of paper and giving it to a GP would be of any help? Or would they look at me a bit strange?

I need to explain years of benzo use, then abuse. Symptons etc and what I think triggered it, I know they dont like being told by someone unqualified as some of them "know best", like 2 A4 sheets basically of when it started, dosage, effects, why I was taking etc, is he going to look up from the pieces of paper (typed) and go I think your a little fucked? :? Or will this actually be beneficial, if I go in there and try to recite my story when he asks "so what can i do for you today", well heres 6 years off my memory im trying to fix??

Anything to help communicate your problem more effectively is a good idea. I did something like this when I went to my GP with an addiction to RC benzos, figured the appointment was so short and my head was so all-over-the-place that it would be a lot easier to go in completely prepared. Whether or not you'll get what you're hoping from the appointment is difficult to determine, but going in with something prepared beforehand definitely won't deter them from helping you, and it could make the whole thing go a lot smoother, both for yourself and for the GP to quickly get an idea of the problem so as to best assess what to do.

Sorry this reply is maybe too late but when I went to my Dr about my addiction to RC benzos I brought in a copy of the ashton manual, info on etizolam/diclazepam and explained that I had been self medicating with them and not using them recreationally or any other drugs for that matter (which wasnt true). I left with a script of 15mg of diazepam daily, equal to 1.5mg of diclaz I was on at the time.

I was offered a referral to addiction support groups but declined. I had to ring the Dr every 2 weeks about how I was getting on and how much I would be scripted for the following 2 weeks. The rate of my taper was 100% up to me but thats not to say other Drs might try to taper you faster.

I started my taper on June 17th at 15mg daily and Im now down to 3mg daily. I can feel my memory improving, anxiety reducing and feeling far better in general.

Going to my GP for help was the best thing I ever did, there was no way I could have tapered successfully on my own!

Good luck to anyone else going through benzo withdrawal, its fucking brutal but only temporary and well worth the struggle.

Yeah mate, sorry should have clarified, they are 10mg diazepam, cambodian manufactured

Zepam%2010.gif

I keep either a box of these or of the 5mg yellows on hand for the few times a month I need them.

Been using this brand for six years. They are fine. A box of 30, like above, costs me $2 here.

A mate found himself in a Swedish prison for having 20 boxes in his luggage when he landed there earlier this year, got three months!

Xanax 2mg bars are on the streets here, seems they are quite popular and in abundance
Very little diazepam going about tho though, at least ones with Diaz in them, got ripped with sum triagon blue pills with a 1|0 on one side, hard pressed and no effect after lots consumed so duds

Do you have it already, or are you considering buying it somewhere? If you already have some, I'd give it a shot. I definitely prefer it to diclazepam (which I also don't get much from until I'm practically falling asleep in the middle of the day).

I'm sure that was the stuff which triggered a weird reaction in me. A state of heightened anxiety and borderline trippiness. It felt like I'd taken a THC analogue... Which to be fair, I may well have done.

I opened a door and said thank you, as if somebody had opened it for me, even though nobody was there. Absolutely skitzing my tits off in a shop. Lasted a few hours and was the polar opposite of benzos for me. Disgusting.

Can anybody tell me which types of branded clonazepam are available in the UK?

[/QUOTE]
Xanax 2mg bars are on the streets here, seems they are quite popular and in abundance
Very little diazepam going about tho though, at least ones with Diaz in them, got ripped with sum triagon blue pills with a 1|0 on one side, hard pressed and no effect after lots consumed so duds

Are they the diazepam that tend to come in a little tub?

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me which types of branded clonazepam are available in the UK?

Roche 'Rivotril' (500mcg / pink / one side single score / other / ROCHE 0.5, 2mg / white / one side cross scored / other ROCHE 2 ), LIME 'Clonazepam' (generic, 500mcg / pink, 2mg / white / one side cross scored / other blank, both doses), Auden 'Clonazepam' (generic, 500mcg / white / one side cross scored / other CLN 0.5, 2mg / white / one side cross scored / other CLN 2)

All potentially easy to counterfeit, although I have not personally heard of any products along those lines, yet.....

:D