• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

Finally got the results back from WEDINOS... turns out my 'Actavis 10mg Diazepam' was actually Etizolam. Not familiar with this drug so if anyone can shed an light that would be helpful, however from what I have read, it is highly addictive and I don't plan on taking anymore, especially considering there is no idictation of purity. I would advise anyone else in my situation to be extremely weary of blue 10mg Diazepam, especially when bought loose. Looking at some of the other results on WEDINOS it seems there's a lot Etizolam and Zopiclone disguised as 10mg blue Diazepams on the UK market at the moment. Stay safe guys.

Thanks for letting us know I am not surprised. Etizolam is a thienotriazolodiazepine that behaves in more or less an identical fashion to a short acting benzodiazepine and is cross - tolerant with other benzodiazepines and the 'z' drugs. It is one of the many sedatives sold as a research chemical, but arguably the only one that is also used as legitimate medicine in many parts of the world (they use it in Italy and in many parts of Asia as an anxiolytic).

Last edited:
Finally got the results back from WEDINOS... turns out my 'Actavis 10mg Diazepam' was actually Etizolam. Not familiar with this drug so if anyone can shed an light that would be helpful, however from what I have read, it is highly addictive and I don't plan on taking anymore, especially considering there is no idictation of purity. I would advise anyone else in my situation to be extremely weary of blue 10mg Diazepam, especially when bought loose. Looking at some of the other results on WEDINOS it seems there's a lot Etizolam and Zopiclone disguised as 10mg blue Diazepams on the UK market at the moment. Stay safe guys.

I just saw your submission, and came here to post along similar lines: a lot of the 2mg xanax bars are now turning up as etizolam, on wedinos.

I can't remember what etizolam tastes like, but I had some bars last week and they did not have the strong xanax taste at all, even when putting a few in at once. I might move to blister packs for xanax, which will be the first time I've really felt the need since an oldschool Philippines vendor would ship out 2mg footballs, and then I was able to move on to the bars.

Btw foxynormal, what was with your wedinos sample? It looks like a bag full of blue powder spilling out of a capsule.

Not quite the only one. Phenazepam is used in some parts of eastern europe, including russia, IIRC.

Ah, phenazepam! Is it any wonder that Russian junkies fucked on phenaz think it's a good idea to try and synthesise desomorphine in their kitchens??

xanax is now a schedule 8 drug which basically means you would be lucky to get it prescribed. My dr wont prescribe it. She gives me oxys and diaz np but xanax not a chance though i told her i wouldn't take it as i have seen how addictive a beast it is firsthand with a friend. I have never ordered an RC nor will i ever. I dont need no letter from customs or appear on some database for obvious reasons. I am off the oxy for the time being. My back is ok and well i dont need an opiate addiction in my life. I am maybe physically dependant on diaz but coming off it is no prob as its not recreational for me, just as a come down tool and to stop muscle spasms when my back is fucked. We dont have any fake benzos in Aus as far as I am aware. Never heard of any. I would never buy anyway as i get them cheap. Now i dont even need to buy speed as i get dexies 200 a month and i prefer it to meth. Just pure d amphetamine and its clean and isnt neurotoxic like meth is. Plus $6.40 for 200 5mg tabs is kind of a lot cheaper lol.

You got a good doctor. I used to have one that would prescribe diaz and fortes for my back issues but she's now retired and I'm worried about finding another that will do the same.

I just saw your submission, and came here to post along similar lines: a lot of the 2mg xanax bars are now turning up as etizolam, on wedinos.

I can't remember what etizolam tastes like, but I had some bars last week and they did not have the strong xanax taste at all, even when putting a few in at once. I might move to blister packs for xanax, which will be the first time I've really felt the need since an oldschool Philippines vendor would ship out 2mg footballs, and then I was able to move on to the bars.

Btw foxynormal, what was with your wedinos sample? It looks like a bag full of blue powder spilling out of a capsule.

Also seeing a lot of bunk bars show up on WEDINOS. Not really surprising. There was only ever one good source for pressed bars in the UK and they are long gone.

Blister packed Galenika benzos are a much better punt than loose diazepam or pressed bars in any case.

Also seeing a lot of bunk bars show up on WEDINOS. Not really surprising. There was only ever one good source for pressed bars in the UK and they are long gone.

Blister packed Galenika benzos are a much better punt than loose diazepam or pressed bars in any case.

I am a real fan of Galenika at the moment - both there 'Rivotril' clonazepam and 'Ksalol' alprazolam pills kick ass, but my source also sells 'Bensedin', their diazepam. I havn't given them a go yet as it takes a couple of weeks for them to deliver so due to the wait and the fact that you get more bang for buck equipotentially makes them less hassle to obtain.

So you reckon these Galenika diazepam then?

Bensedin is the dog's bollocks mate. Proper quality 10mg diazepam.

I have heard a few reports of bunk Bensedin doing the rounds, but they're few and far between especially compared to the many fake Actavis going about. And if your source has legitimate Ksalol and Rivotril there's no reason they shouldn't have the real Bensedin too.

I'll second the vote for Bensedin. Even taking one from the blister gives me a chilled effect. And yes they come from where all the other classy Galenkia come from. Haven't touched street blues (street bars), online knock offs or indian makes since this discovery from the East. And my postage bill to WEDINOS is greatly reduced.

Fubar-it would be not such a bad idea, if only the russkis could save over time and invest in a little Pd/C, they are as I understand,already using SOCl2 isolated from Li/thionyl chloride cells, to prepare the alpha-chloromorphide or alpha-chlorocodide.

Then using the reusable catalyst, apparently the reduction to desomorphine from alpha-chloromorphide, or alpha-chlorocodide>desocodeine can be done using isopropanol as both solvent and H2 donor. Been meaning to give it a crack actually. Got as far as alpha-chloromorphide the first attempt. Didn't end up attempting the final step due to personal curiosity, in that alpha-chloromorphide is a morphine derivative that there is almost NOTHING in the literature about trials in animals or humans, its almost entirely just been viewed either under the lens of elucidating the structure and the conformation of the chlorine atom, or else as a material of use as a precursor to other compounds. Ended up trying the product (result of SOCl2 chlorination of morphine sulfate in anhydrous acetone as solvent) and it had the most peculiar and unusual type of stimulant activity. Didn't feel like a typical DA/NA releaser or reuptake inhibitor. Different, very different. My guess is either a strychnine-like activity as a glycine receptor agonist (appeared that it would have had convulsant activity had I tried increasing the dose beyond that which was tried at the highest) as with say, thebaine, or else a compound with delta agonist activity, since some DOR agonists are convulsant in excess doses, although some are not, it depends both on compound and their DOR subtype selectivity and the dosage.

And I got too tied up, and interested in following that line of enquiry that I never got to reducing the alpha-chloromorphide to desomorphine. Next time it'll be straight through to the reduction immediately after the chlorination. Although it was a most interesting experiment. Nothing like morphine at all. Purely psychostimulant, although with weak ability to if not abate opioid withdrawal then to reduce the severity of it.

Looks like the Xanax trend in the UK is picking up force:

The UK is the second-largest market for untraceable online sales of Xanax in the world, research has found, prompting warnings from doctors, MPs and youth workers of an “emerging crisis”.

Data revealed to the Guardian shows that the UK accounts for 22% of all global trades of the highly addictive anti-anxiety medication on the dark web or darknet, the collective name for hidden and anonymised websites.

Although surely I'm not the only one baffled by how the Guardian calls DNM sales "untraceable" in one paragraph then right in the next proceeds to give specific statistics on how much Xanax is being sold to which country?

Only posting this to point out that Xanax use in the UK is gaining more and more media attention. Wouldn't be surprised if we see it hit the TV news before long. It's definitely a growing market and the mainstream media is noticing. This will be the next big drugs scare especially since they're able to point to teenagers using it and as a result the NHS and NICE will double down against benzos even harder.

Youth workers report that rise in use has been linked to people self-medicating for mental health problems, after initially trying the drug recreationally.

Harrop said overdoses occur because people are unaware of the strength of Xanax, which is 10 times stronger than diazepam. The impurity of pills bought online also makes the drug’s impact hard to predict.

“A year ago we had only heard murmurs of young people using benzodiazepines at all but now young people are talking about it constantly and it is easily available nationally. We need some real data and information to ensure we are aware of what we are dealing with and act accordingly,” he added.

This just in: we barely ever prescribe the most effective class of anxiolytic medications that exist, and now they're becoming more widely available on the black market people with anxiety have found they like not being crippled by that anxiety all the time. Because they cannot get a legitimate prescription their use is unmonitored and they're using unregulated dodgy presses of unknown purity when they could be getting benzos in legitimate regulated pharmaceutical form from their GP in controlled quantities and doses but we refuse to do this to cover our own arses so use of this medicine is more dangerous than it needs to be. What a fucking shocker.

One thing is for sure: benzos are making a big comeback in UK drug culture and they're not about to go anywhere soon. Just a few years ago no one I knew under the age of 50 even knew what a benzo was and gave me weird looks if I mentioned them. Now every yoof who sells weed is offering to sell me bars.

And consumer, they won't script xanax, it CAN'T be prescribed on the NHS.

They changed its schedule here in Aus to the hardest to prescribe class S8 all other benzos are s4. My dr would not prescribe it but nor would i want it. I have seen the damage that shit does.

benzo's

giphy.gif

I really see no recreational value in benzos. Maybe because i suffer anxiety so they provide relief not a high. They are probably the worst drug to get hooked on as getting off them is a long process and if you were a heavy user you may be left with permanent cognitive deficit and be left with FUBAR syndrome ;)

Oh, your an ozzy. Didn't realize. I was referring to the UK, where it is blacklisted for NHS prescription according to my copy of the BNF. Not sure if drugs that are blacklisted for NHS prescribing can be prescribed if someone goes private. Not that I either can afford to, or want to, I'm just curious, I don't want xanax, thats for fucking sure. I'm quite happy with the chlormethiazole and 10mg/d nitrazepam script I get from my GP (I don't actually take the moggies daily, or even close to daily, I use them either when the shit hits the fan and everything goes to hell in life, or else take the entire box the evening before I'm due for a new script, when my pain meds are out and I'm down to a couple of boxes of fucking paramol to get a bit of rest.)

Xanax can absolutely be prescribed privately in the UK. You would have a hard time finding someone willing to write such a prescription and likely waste your money unless you know a bent doctor though.

Getting a small PRN script for diazepam is fairly easy privately because private docs don't have to follow NICE guidelines. They'll give you all the warnings about addiction but if you seem to be genuine they'll often be willing to write a script.

But if you roll up just asking for Xanax then you've just wasted a few hundred quid on your consultation.

You perhaps misread the intent of my post.

I have no intention whatsoever of even making a private consultation to seek alprazolam. IF I even wanted the stuff, and I don't I'd just make it myself and dissolve it in propylene glycol at 1mg/ml. But I don't want it. If I were offered the chance to just try it once, to get hold of a few dosage units, I'd take that up, but in no other way would I want anything to do with the stuff bar adding it to the list of drugs experienced. I've got a nitrazepam script that due to dr oversight (it was meant, and asked for by me to be temporary for a very specific length of time but they added it to my repeats and its been there ever since, and I'm damn well not going to tell anyone otherwise since benzos are hard to get hold of from GPs even when truly needed for so much as a single tablet, so having it done automatically every refill time for my other meds, it means I don't even need to make an appt. When I do need a benzo, the moggies are there, without fail and without delay. Just the way I want it, and definitely a resource I am not going to allow to be tapped out.)

And I've got a script for chlormethiazole, not a benzo, an oddball chemically, being a vitamin B1 derivative, and in action, its a barbiturate binding site agonist at GABAa receptors although without the glutamatergic antagonism of barbs. Clearheaded, but one hell of an ass kicker. Packs more of a punch than any benzo thats for sure. Although ODs will kill the person in question, whilst a fatal OD on benzos is very difficult to more or less impossible with almost all benzos. Still, I love the stuff, taking it for antiseizure prophylaxis, and for some reason, I have developed no physical dependence taking it at least 3x192mg/d over quite a few years. I don't know how in hell thats even possible for a potent GABAa agonist like that. I know it wouldn't happen with a benzo used that way, I'd have ended up dependent, yet with chlormethiazole, it hasn't done anything of the sort. Its also EXTREMELY fast acting, as fast as a shot of vodka etc. would be, once the thick walled capsules chlormethiazole comes in burst open after being swallowed, a minute or two and its working, which is ideal when I need it to stop seizures.

I was just giving the general info out for the thread since Xanax seems to be the in thing now. Wasn't assuming you wanted a script.

Personally I wasn't a big fan of Moggies when I tried them but I love temazepam.

Going through the media again the UK Xanax scene has also appeared on a Vice documentary:

Of particular note, they tested one of the pressed bars going around on the street and it contained alprazolam, diclazepam, and caffeine. Not surprising that RC benzos are being pressed into these although I am surprised there's two benzos inside one bar. A lot of the bars sent off to WEDINOS come back as containing caffeine so I assume they're pressed by the same source. Seems like a counter-intuitive thing to put inside a benzo but there you have it.

I wish they were able to get one of those red devils to test. They're definitely not the original red devils, but a repress. The originals are 5mg alprazolam, the new ones going around could be anything. Possibly a different mix of alprazolam and random RC benzos.

I think they're missing the point trying to link all this up with US rappers though. US rap has been hyping up Xanax forever. The reason it's just become popular in the UK very recently is due to a targeted effort by certain darknet vendors to get them out on the streets.

One thing they did get right is that a lot of this is self-medication because the NHS couldn't give a single toss about mental health. The bloke from the Young Minds charity said the NHS target for 2020 is to get treatment for 1 in 3 young people with mental health problems. Only 1 in 3 getting any support is their target! Fuck me.

The one person in that video who got actual treatment had to get it done privately. Sounds about right to me. If you rely on the NHS for mental health you are fucked. And you know things are bad when you have kids buying anti-anxiety medication on the streets.