• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. Waking up in a Wakefield skip

Them people being doctors who actually possess more than a rudimentary vasculature sufficient for them to sit down and talk shit at the same time? It seems to be the rule, rather than the exception, sadly. Although I've been lucky in that I've had originally, a dr who was practically the fucking candy delivery guy, when people needed something, they'd get it without prejudice interfering. In fact he was even on the excessive side sometimes. Although sadly, he retired, due to depression, the guy I have as my assigned GP now is not an unkind, or unfair man, although sometimes I do have to explain some pharmacological details to him. He will, at least listen to a rational argument (argument in the socratic sense, rather than the heated, going off on one sense) and judge a proposition on its merits rather than either giving or refusing assent on preconceptions, if he learns a previously held belief is in error, he isn't the type to go 'well thats just how I do things, tough shit' but will take the information and use it.

The guy before him, he was a hilarious cunt at times,what was it he called me once when I picked up a large script...'a pharmaceutical dustbin'=D And whilst I used to have a huge problem with GABAa-ergics, I now have complete self control. I credit it to him, at a point where I was probably going to do myself in if I didn't buck up the act, guy scripted me chlormethiazole for a detox, and gave me a fucking ton of the stuff. I have a distinct hunch he was going for a 'kill or cure' sort of aversive therapy. I can't be sure, since he isn't there to ask, and if he did admit it it could put his job at risk if he was, not that I'd snitch him up, but its both pretty lethal in acute OD, and, for chronic intoxication with large scale recreational use, some sulfurous metabolites can build up in the body that come out for some time, its like a milder version of the infamous 'tellurium breath' from exposure to Te and its compounds. Sulfurous abominable stinker compound/s of some nature coming out of everything from saliva, to nasal fluid to fucking eye moisture. To the extent that if you come within a couple of hundred feet, if you really overdo it, (and it takes a little time to build up, it seems, so by the time you know about it, you've gone so far as to REALLY know about it when it does happen)

My hunch is, the guy saw what would have been coming, if left to my own devices, and came up with something along the lines of 'either hurry it up and make it quick and painless if he does go that far, or if he doesn't quite, then he'll set off a biological stench equivalent of a suitcase nuke, and be put off the abusive pattern of use for good. It worked. And now, I have complete self control over my GABAergic use. (still taking chlormethiazole, but not at that sort of dose haha, although now its for a totally different purpose than detox, I use it for seizure prophylaxis. And my current doc accidentally left me with an indefinitely continuing 10mg/d nitrazepam rx, and I'm fine, I'm pretty sure thanks to the guy before him, pharmaceutical dustbin comedian guy, and I only use it a couple of days a week, when my pain med rx runs low, I can get by just using the lot in two days, maybe just the odd tablet should some circumstantial disaster event happen in life, those moments where the (non-pharmacological) shit hits the fan and the only answer is getting those frayed nerves to shut the fuck up screeching come what may.

Probably a bit....unorthodox practice, on pharmaceutical dustbin guy's part, going for a kill or cure (to be fair, he did know I have a pretty thorough knowledge of the properties of what he was prescribing, and did know of the barbiturate-like dose-response curve of chlormethiazole, so he wasn't sending me in blind to a death-trap. Just handed me the loaded handgun and left it to me to realize what the two targets were. Either way, the hard way. But at the same time, pretty sure he didn't expect me to accidentally off myself with the stuff. Definitely not your run of the mill doc, especially since he knew I had a history of recreational use and wouldn't judge me for it, and still help me out when I actually needed something, like pain control.)

Better than some cunt I saw a short while back who quite literally refused to assist in an emergency, openly admitted to malpractice and not giving a fuck, just to get me out of her office, telling me to 'go and have a seizure then' (another doctor did correct this later, although I couldn't get to see her before that did indeed happen, and the seizures I warned the bitch that told me 'go have a seizure' happened. Repeatedly, over several days. The other one was willing to do the sensible thing and give me an extra allocation of chlormethiazole caps on an as-needed basis, where before my only choice was to use some of my prophylaxis script when a breakthrough seizure tries to get started. Bloody bitch woman 'doctor' actually went so far as to repeatedly insult me for that, and expected me to, well, go have a fucking seizure instead of using a dose of the prophylaxis regime script to terminate it.
And then had the nerve to complain when I eventually blew my lid and chewed her a new sphincter where her spleen used to be.

It WAS, admittedly, pretty satisfying to leave her an emotional and psychological train-wreck after she gave me all her crap though. By the time I was done, the fucking bitch was shaking and looked on the verge of a nervous breakdown. (pretty much ended it by telling her she was a total fucking bitch sorely in need of growing a heart, and reminded her thoroughly of exactly each and every thing she had just been guilty of, and telling her to think about it, when she went to bed at night, think about what she just did, and fucking suffer.

God I hate dealing with pricks like that though.

Last edited:
they gotta be told tho. I was stupid the first time I asked for moggies to bid so low at 3! my doctors are pretty good to be fair.

I like that, I really hate the breed found in all professions that believe themselves better than by whatever degree. I only come across them I f I see the training ones. people who haven't even glanced at my notes lecturing me about "getting back into work" FUCK OFF AND GET A PERMANENT JOB YERSELF AND SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!

Hey, hey, P.P.! How's it going, my friend?

all good here, wishing the brummie gulls would deliver some benzos, commanding nature , beginning with blue bottles and wasps.

all you need do is say "fuck off, !" with a magicians wave of the hand and said flying pest will exit your space stage left

the thing is, sometimes I do just get very very edgy , and that's what the gear fills in, but I do not understand why drug services cannot px benzos. actually, yes I can, they seriously cannot be trusted to . the state of reach out recovery in Birmingham, owned by change grow live is a disgrace

Yeah that cunt was a locum, the one that admitted (without witnesses, but when I'd applied all force to her short of actual physical force and pressed her into a corner she couldn't back out from) as resorting to malpractice just because she didn't want to deal with a patient with a complex need, to get him (me) out of her consulting room quicker. The same bitch that told me to go have a seizure.

The ONLY reason I did not, quite literally, pick her up by the throat and kick her through the upper-floor window of the practice is that I have a doctor there who is a decent guy, and who knows me (and indeed, doesn't punish me either for past drug use history, or for my chemistry delvings (haven't up and said 'hey doc, I'm cooking XYZ, wanna buy some?' but couldn't avoid some questions being answered after a corrosive burn to the eye, seeing as most people haven't got things like sodamide, lithium amide, and alkoxides hanging around the house)

Can anybody remind me of the benzo equivalency of clonazepam to diazepam? Reports seem to vary. According to http://clincalc.com/benzodiazepine - 15mg diazapem = 1mg clonazepam. That about right?

Also, how long do people tend to find it takes to kick in?

For some reason I can't quite remember 8(

Can anybody remind me of the benzo equivalency of clonazepam to diazepam? Reports seem to vary. According to http://clincalc.com/benzodiazepine - 15mg diazapem = 1mg clonazepam. That about right?

Also, how long do people tend to find it takes to kick in?

For some reason I can't quite remember 8(

That's about right, although most conversion tables advise 0.5mg CLP = 10mg DIZ. I think your figures are more accurate from a subjective standpoint a I have always had the notion that 0.5mg CLP feels more like 7.5mg diazepam or there about. Usually takes an hour for threshold effects and up to 2 - 3 for peak.

^Yesterday it took about 1 hour to start giving me the feels, and then at about 1.20 it started hitting some kind of peak.

It feels like a very clean benzo to me. Kind of as minty fresh as it tastes. *I genuinely think that it feels like the taste.

*had a bump of ket, so ya kna.

Do people consider those MSJ's decent knockoffs, or are they generally containing less than advertised?

How would anyone rate Clonazolam / Flubromazolam / Flunictrazolam / Nifoxipam? I have a great chance to buy 100 pellets / blotters of each from a very reputable vendor for cheap so I might as well ask... Compared to Clonazepam which is IMHO a 9 / Temazepam a 10 / Diazepam a 8 / Diclazepam a 7 / Etizolam a 7 how would you give out ratings on a 1 to 10 scale for each? THX in advantage! :)

-- Peace o/

How would anyone rate Clonazolam / Flubromazolam / Flunictrazolam / Nifoxipam? I have a great chance to buy 100 pellets / blotters of each from a very reputable vendor for cheap so I might as well ask... Compared to Clonazepam which is IMHO a 9 / Temazepam a 10 / Diazepam a 8 / Diclazepam a 7 / Etizolam a 7 how would you give out ratings on a 1 to 10 scale for each? THX in advantage! :)

-- Peace o/

The only one I'd recommend staying away from is flubromazolam. It's stupid potent and tollerance grows exponentially to the point that other benzos don't seem to work anymore.

I only tried it once when it was legal here and had some very bad experiences on it. From what I've read, so have others...

Of the ones I've tried, clonazolam seems the gold standard so if you can get that then why not just stick with it? You won't find anything better.

Personally I stay away from benzos. I bought some a while back and volumetrically dosed some clonazolam powder in PG, then spilt it and lost it all....(lol)....I took that as a sign.

Personally I stay away from benzos. I bought some a while back and volumetrically dosed some clonazolam powder in PG, then spilt it and lost it all....(lol)....I took that as a sign.

I did the same thing but didn't spill it. I just lost months of my life and thousands of pounds.

The old adage on bluelight was: Never fuck with benzo powders.

That still stands and I can confirm it's true.

I did the same thing but didn't spill it. I just lost months of my life and thousands of pounds.

The old adage on bluelight was: Never fuck with benzo powders.

That still stands and I can confirm it's true.

That's the problem isn't it? You take too many, lose inhibitions and count of what youve had, so end up taking more and more and not realise you've done it..I know I definitely spilt it though cos I remember doing it and I hadn't actually taken any yet...plus it took me ages to get the PG put of the carpet! (the carpet was fucking off it's head though).

A few years ago I got called to a guy who's gf had called an ambulance as he was "acting strangely" and it turned put he had swallowed 250mg of etizolam powder. Couldn't establish whether on purpose or by accident (he was unconscious by this time)...had to piece together what had happened and his gf said "he's taken this powder" and it was an empty RC package of etiz powder and we found an envelope that his gf said he had received in the post that morning. It's almost impossible to OD on benzos alone but he had a good try lol..I think they sectioned him in the end for his own safety...

Phenazepam powder saved my life!!

Ok, I lost weeks of my life, did stupid fuckin things, got a few injuries and got sacked from my job.

However, it was the catalyst that made me realise what a fuckin mess I was and how much I hated my job anyway, ultimately leading me to get off opiates and to find my current job - a job I love!

Every cloud and all that...

Phenazepam powder saved my life!!

Ok, I lost weeks of my life, did stupid fuckin things, got a few injuries and got sacked from my job.

Fpmsl - mate! Classic clusterfuck disaster :D

Or not, as it turned out!

Fpmsl - mate! Classic clusterfuck disaster :D

Or not, as it turned out!

Its not so much the doing the stupid things...it's having zero recollection of doing them until someone tells you after ....

Then comes the shame :)

I've been prescribed Diazepam and Lorazepam and neither seem to do anything for me - didn't even make me sleepy

Lorezepam does seem to suppress hunger the next day, but that's all

I've been prescribed Diazepam and Lorazepam and neither seem to do anything for me - didn't even make me sleepy

Lorezepam does seem to suppress hunger the next day, but that's all

lol...I think you're just immune to drugs altogether mate..

And that's not necessarily a bad thing.

^ yeah I know, it sucks :(

I've done some more reading on CYP2D6 and it seems that SSRI's are also metabolised by the enzyme. I've been on several SSRI's and the doctors never mentioned anything about the enzyme or whether I should be tested for it