Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

shrooms - 2g - beach hike

joshthechemist

Greenlighter
This is the first trip report I have ever wrote so I hope its not terrible. I have a decent amount of experience; 2c-b, 4-aco-dmt, shrooms, and lsd I have been tripping frequently over the last month on mushrooms.

The night before this trip I tripped on 2.5gs and went to a party and had a borderline bad trip. People were weirding me out and I couldn't speak the whole time really. I was a shroom-potato for 4 hours strait and I thought my friend hated me. I was pretty depressed and just felt like my life sucked and that I would never have the happiness that other people have.The next morning I ground up the rest of my shrooms and squeezed some lemons and prepared my first lemon tek. I was fairly depressed and my mindset was really weird and trippy from the night before. I decided that a solo trip could give me the introspection that I thought might help me recover my sanity. (Stupid idea) I drank the lemon tek and got in an uber that took me down to a wetland 7 miles from my house. I thought I would go for a hike.

+0:45 Birds are wavy, small tracers. It feels like it is kicking in slowly.
+1:00 thinking "This sucks I'm not even gunna trip and its cold as fuck"
I go and change into some pants in a portapoty (the big ones) and can't manage to get them on. I take off my shoes and put them on and start crying. Depressive thoughts come on full speed. I felt like a terrible ugly fucked up outcast. I think that I am worthless. What the fuck am I doing?! I'm on fucking shrooms in a portapoty changing into pants and everyone else is with their family and friends being normal. I don't know what to do with myself so I leave the wetlands and head towards the beach.
+1:20 Maybe I should just walk home I don't know what I'm doing here anyway. Not sure how crazy the idea is. I don't care if
+1:45 About 1/2 a mile down the beach. Not sure why I shouldn't die. I have a strong sense of earthiness (feel primal). I am thinking "what are people doing right now" what is normal? What do I do at this time usually. I think I just felt really in touch with myself and I realized how different I feel. This is when my trip turned around a little. I started to get into my music and the visuals and head-space got much more intense.
+2:20 Negative thought are still lingering but I realize that I don't need to be part of this world. Nature is always my friend. I pick up my pace and pink floyd comes on. I am loving and feel like there is no one for me to love and that no one loves me. I start to love myself. "Us and Them" pushes my mind set into pure love and bliss. I start to really sweat and I am getting some gooood vibes. Thinking "I'm not weird I'm the one doing nothing, walking around and thinking like people have done for thousands of years.
I lay down in the bushes by the sidewalk and I trip out hard of a few minutes. the sky looks like it is ripping and the cars are all smiling at me. "how tf am I tripping this hard all of a sudden"? I am enjoying myself
+2:45 I turn inland and get a water at starbucks. I feel like a tree or a plan. just sippin on cold water sitting down doing nothing.
+3:00 I finding a few little shrooms at the bottom of my bag. I am covered in sand sweat and dirt. Jesus I look ugly right now lol. the magic is leaving my body and I realize I have been in shroom-land for 36 hours. I feel my body and I know that I need to get home soon or it's going to get much more physically painful.
+4:00 bum a cig from my neighbor. The "body load" is overwelming. My neck hurts and I feel like I am choking. Time to go to bed.
+4:15 take a shower and try to sleep. Can't get to sleep for another hour and depression/delerium comes. I can barely function due to my lack of eating ,drinking, sleeping or being sober lol

that was on Saturday
its Thursday now and I for some reason that weekend felt great. I know that most of the time I felt like shit but I really did let out a lot of pent up emotion and fear. The week has been really hard and the more I think about it I might be dead today if that weekend didn't happen. I really realized that our normal is built of nothing and that I can be happy and loved by myself. I don't know; bottom line is it was the biggest exploration of my life. The trip just really dug deep. I got in touch with myself. I realized that I just did nothing! I just walked around, chill out, and slept. It's really hard for me to do that in my life. I hate my situation so I am always trying to change my environment or how I feel.

I am probably going to trip this weekend and try not to fry to much then i will take a couple month break! thinking of dropping 220ug of cid at 8 in the morning then eating 2gs of shrooms at about 6pm then getting korean bbq with my friends friends. Hope I have a good trip.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mushrooms
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: