• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

U-47700 / 5-20mg IV - Very experienced - Hell of a drug!

RobotRipping

Bluelighter
man this little drug is basically like hydromorphone. Pure as hell, just dissolve in water and into the vein it goes.

I've gone through 4 grams or so and yes it is horribly addicting. Brief overview of experience.

0:00 - iv is in plunged pushed usually 10mg or so per shot
0:01 - hits right away with an incredible rush that parallels hydromorphone and heroin
0:05-0:30 - basically pure opiate bliss, nodding out, itching, few side effects like urine retention then you want another shot after basically.

notes: tolerance doesn't really seem to build maybe that kappa action at work. very dose sensitive, very dangerous drug and i've mixed it with many downers in one shot too and done all sorts of RC speedballs.

i figured i'd throw a report out, it's been a while and i've been experimenting with a lot of interesting and rare/unique RCs.

Any questions, feel free. Addiction potential is obviously monstrous with this drug, fiendish as fuck.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_u47700
substancecode_opiates
explevel_veryexperienced
exptype_positive
exptype_bodyload
exptype_addiction
roacode_iv

Last edited by a moderator:
man this little drug is basically like hydromorphone. Pure as hell, just dissolve in water and into the vein it goes.

I've gone through 4 grams or so and yes it is horribly addicting. Brief overview of experience.

0:01 - hits right away with an incredible rush that parallels hydromorphone and heroin
0:05-0:30 - basically pure opiate bliss, nodding out, itching, few side effects like urine retention then you want another shot after basically.

notes: tolerance doesn't really seem to build maybe that kappa action at work. very dose sensitive, very dangerous drug and i've mixed it with many downers in one shot too and done all sorts of RC speedballs.

i figured i'd throw a report out, it's been a while and i've been experimenting with a lot of interesting and rare/unique RCs.

Any questions, feel free. Addiction potential is obviously monstrous with this drug, fiendish as fuck.

What I want to know, once and for all, from a fellow junkie, is it as good or reasonably comparable to Opioids like Heroin or as you mentioned, Hydromorphone. I've never dabbled in research chemicals as from what I've read, most of them simply are not as good as their illicit counterparts. For instance, I hate Fentanyl. It's all of the side-effects of Opioids with very minimal euphoria, yet for some reason, people love it. If this were'nt the case I would have partaken in some of these substances months ago, but it seems that nothing is a good as the real deal.

man this little drug is basically like hydromorphone. Pure as hell, just dissolve in water and into the vein it goes.I've gone through 4 grams or so and yes it is horribly addicting. Brief overview of experience.

With u47700 I would at first feel very nice euphoria for around ~30mins, but then I would become heavily sedated and very tired and dysphoric, it also caused some memory loss and serious blurred vision. I would take butyrfentanyl over this any day.

With u47700 I would at first feel very nice euphoria for around ~30mins, but then I would become heavily sedated and very tired and dysphoric, it also caused some memory loss and serious blurred vision. I would take butyrfentanyl over this any day.

Yep, the fact that it is very nice for a short time and then quickly becomes meh or even unpleasant makes it dangerously fiendy for an opioid. I had a small heroin habit around the time I used this, and I found I was feeling fairly unpleasant withdrawal symptoms in between doses if I didn't top up every 40 minutes or so, or co-administer with heroin (which is obviously not a great idea). The initial rush off u-47700 insufflated was more impressive than high quality heroin freebase chased off foil though, so it does have that going for it...

I have IV'd this chemical, and I would advise everyone to tread with caution.
I have overdosed 4 times from this, with no difference of dosage.
The half-life is just too short for me, and it increases tolerance way to fast.

You guys have all pretty much confirmed what I had already thought about this drug and other Opioid RC's; that they're not as good as the real deal. It's just like Fentanyl isn't as good as Morphine/Heroin.

yeah i nod the fuck out from IVing 1-3mg lol ill do 20mg for kciks but only if i have cocaine or 3-fpm in case i od lol no this is better than dialudid and heroin trust me from an iv addict i know my shit can get it 120 for 3 grams from rechem lol so u cant beat that

I was about to try U-47700 for its potency, but as I was about to order the stuff. Boom. Made illegal. Fucken politicians and their treaties. Anyway, from what I've read, U-47700 is a hit and miss drug. Some people swear by it and get immense euphoria, and others just get sedated and knocked out.

What I was excited about was its fairly short duration (akin to codeine). I bloody love codeine, but it's morphine in disguise, so there's no surprise in that.

Reminder: I'm an oral guy, so I would take the U-47700 orally, both for extended duration, and slower come up (as I like with codeine). Don't like the spikes of euphoria and crashes. The price is no problem, the stuff's cheap anyway.

From what I've read about people taking it orally, some reported effects lasting up to 4-6 hours, which would suggest that it actually has quite the legs if taken orally (obviously requires significantly higher dosages). So for those dissatisfied with its short duration and the unpleasant second part of the high, perhaps try oral?

Having to inject something every 40 minutes would be really bad for one's veins, I think, unless you use an IV cannula.

Having to inject something every 40 minutes would be really bad for one's veins, I think, unless you use an IV cannula.

I can agree with this.
I had to IV every 45 minutes, ruined all my veins.
I also ended up with cellulitis from IV use.
From insufflation, I ended up with a severe upper respiratory infection, which also induced vertigo.
Oral - created loss of taste buds, and bloody tongue.

Overall long use resulted in vivid nightmares, dysphoria, and of course, severe withdrawal.

I am just one that can not handle this RC I suppose.