Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom season 2016

spacejunk

Bluelight Crew
Seems like we havent had a mushroom thread for a couple of years.
I feel a pickin' coming on...
Anyone been enjoying nature's finest in the Southern parts of Australia this winter?

Had a very successful pick in the west. Its been a lot wetter and colder this year than last. More than satisfied my 3rd eye for the next winter. God, i love shrooms! a hadnt felt such warmth and love in so many years. Wish i had a car, would actually consider just hiking the track for a week with a bag of shrooms, and just contemplate, take in natures beauty, then reenter the matrix.

going for a scavenge today after i take care of some shit... havent checked my spot in about 2 years hope no newbs have raped it

We talking balingup?

There was tons around, too much to even pick. Subs are some strong shrooms. Even just experimented with a single shroom before bed and had a GTA inspired skyfall dream haha, felt so real.

I'm VERY ignorant when it comes to picking Subaeruginosa, so I might be wrong but I thought the season was already well and truly underway; noted a few users on Shroomery saying their hunting is done for the season. I mean is there a point through winter it becomes 'too cold'? It fkn snowed in Canberra the other day.

This is in ways my first season hunting for them myself, though having absolutely no idea what I'm looking for or where to look really, I've found myself aimlessly wandering parkland and some pine forests with no reward. Well, I did find myself 2 Amanita Muscaria, though I don't think I'll be consuming them myself haha.

Annoying not knowing anyone with picking experience to drag along lol

IME you can get them as late as August, but it is well and truly dying down by then. For me peak season has always been May-June, but I haven't picked for a long time. Every couple of years I like to pop out and see if my old spots are still going, but I haven't been out this year.

Some mates of mine usually pick a large amount every year, but for whatever reason they didn't bother this year, so I can't comment on the picking climate this season at all.

Shroomery is a good resource if you want to learn how to pick. I taught myself how to pick by reading those boards in 2007 and had a great deal of success my first year, although it did take me a while to get my first find (funnily enough it was actually inside the grounds of my High School). Once you find them and truly know what you are looking for it is smooth sailing from there.

Muhahaha

I completely forgot about shrooms this year. I did notice a few last week in my area in Mexico but that was just on the streets/parks..no idea if the big spots are still pumping. Might check them if I cbf geting out in this freezing weather.