• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2016-17 NHL Season

The Jackets keep rolling. Beat the Wild on New Years Eve, ending their win streak at 12 games. Jackets have now won 15, hoping they can win 16 tomorrow night. :D

Sixteen straight wins now. Somebody pinch me! The Jackets will be trying to tie the NHL record 17 game win streak against the Caps Thursday!

san jose spanked edmonton 7-0 last night to even the series 2-2 before heading back to canada for game 5.

alasdair

Yeah, man. Even got some tampa gear for my little girls. The. Best.

Start them off right in life. :D

I assume you live around there?

My aunt used to live in Orlando and was a big Tampa Bay fan. Sabres first, but Lightning second.

Pretty jealous that they have a cup after joining in 1992 and Buffalo can't manage dick from 1970.

Stamkos is a hell of a player,

Vasilevski is a great goalie

Hedman is prob top 5 D in the league.

I like that you guys have some ties to Western New York.

Cory Conacher played college puck at a local college and I got to play some summer league with him
Ryan Callahan is a Rochester boy

Yeah, for now. You're New York? Miss it there. Got some besties that are Buffalo fans out that way. Tampa is pretty solid and I was so excited when we got Callahan. It's also a plus that I can now walk around with "my" last name on a Bolts jersey. :D Still gotta hole in my hockey heart after losing Ben Bishop to the Dallas Stars tho.

Last edited:
Yep, born and raised in Buffalo, still here ;x

Bishop is a stud, but I think Vasilevski is going to be very good.

You have any ice rinks to take the family skating at down there?

I vaguely recall there being a rink downtown somewhere... lol ;x That?s def something I should get off my ass about.

And yeah, Vasi is going to be amazing!

Last edited: