Writing-up Drug & Mental States Survey

Tenshin

Greenlighter
Researchers at Ryerson University (Toronto, Canada) are interested in the relationship between recreational drug use and mental wellness.

By participating in this study, which will take approximately 15-20 minutes, you will be asked questions regarding your substance use history, and your current emotional state.

Questions about personal experiences may cause psychological discomfort. However, your responses will remain anonymous and you are free to answer or decline each question.

To participate in this study, you must be competent to provide informed consent. Your participation would be on a voluntary basis; that is, there is no direct incentive provided. However, we expect the survey to prove interesting and it will help us gain a better understanding of the effects of various drugs.

Those who abstain from drugs entirely are also welcome as participants.

Hi Bluelight,

I'm posting today about my research project. The material in this study is not looking to frame drugs in a 'good' or 'bad' light, rather just to understand what effects they may have on recreational users.

You can fill out the study at the following link:
https://ryersonpsych.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_41NUhzDPUEUEMIZ

If anyone has any questions or concerns, by all means feel free to ask or PM me and I'll reply.

Edit: As Data is being analyzed now, this study is closed. Thank you for participating! When the results are found, we will be sure to post here about it.

Last edited: