Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DMT-changa) semi-experienced - "Lessons of respect"

Motifoner

Bluelighter
Motif here!
We have all read dmt trip reports yes. But this is my first ever trip report and one i would like to share.
Small backround: experienced with lsd, bit of shrooms. Never had a bad trip.
Earlier that day was my first time trying DMT, i had about a gram and a bit of strong changa too myself over the course of 3 days.

Well i'll start with the setting. It was at a "doof" with a few friends. I had consumed 3 tabs of lsd 6 hours earlier and i was on a small bit of ketamine, so i was fucked to start with.
Me and the mateys were sitting around the fire having a chat, i decided to have a changa cone to watch the fire and take its creative aspect as inspiration(am an artist).

There was like 4 of us including me.
But this cone at the campsite caught me off guard. As in accidental breakthrough at the doof. XD

I was not expecting the effects of this cone and within seconds of breathing out i was loosing my sense of self and where i was. Mind you ive never had complete ego death on a trip, even 600ug acid.
This took me to the point where i was no longer human.
I started to see many people standing around me with a concerned vibe who werent actually there, this concerned me a bit actually.
I started repeating "where are we, what is going on." Etc.
it hit me so hard i forgot i had the changa cone for most of the "entrance" to the breakthrough.
I started having this feeling i was no longer on a physical plain of reality, i felt strongly that my perception was flicking back and forth between what seemed to be "here" and "there".

Thoughts of my family and thoughts of dying rose inside, i felt like i would physically disappear with no trace,
never to return.

Meanwhile my mates are having conversations about fixing phones and shit. This mindfucked me.
Im sitting here about to fade out of existence and these guys are breaking a cardinal rule of breakthroughs. The voices echoed a thousand times over and made no sense in terms of context.

I realise shits going down south exceedingly quickly, and i remember my past of psychedelic mindboggling encounters. I have the thought "i shouldnt fight this".
I close my eyes and embrace the overwhelming sensations.
Within a second. All sound stopped.(keep in mind the forest is shaking with psytrance, theres people talking and walking past)
Colour exploded across my vision like a big bang, i started seeing clouds passing underneath me while visions of buddha looking deities appeared and disappeared before me.

Through the clouds erupted a gargantuan structure made of abstract coloured patterns. The structure was extremely intricate and seemed to serve a purpose. Humanoid entities also made of colour patterns raced around this structure in strange algorithm like paradigms. I could see they had things in their hands.
At the same time the same entities are flashing infront of me thousands of time a second with offerings that i could not perceive.
These entities were also doing things to my body, like "modifying" it.
All at the same time i can feel rows of information passing through me vertically and horizontally.

All of this happening in the space of a few seconds in reality overwhelmed me so hard, i opened my eyes. Or maybe my eyes were forced open it felt weird.
As soon as i opened my eyes i felt spiritually aged by a long time. I still felt terror from the ordeal but slightly re-assured i wasnt going to die.
My vision was blurry when my eyes opened and i happened to be looking at the fire. Around the fire was crystal clear hieroglyphics in a language ive never seen.
The hieroglyphics started to blur and i started to focus in on the fire.

This fucked me.
I looked into the coals of the fire and staring back out at me, was what looked like a wrathful deity of some sort, red skin that glowed with the coals-dragon like features. Gold trinkets.
He was staring through me into my deepest subconscious with a distinct look of "thats what you get for underestimating dmt"
I stared at him for a few seconds and tried to say sorry to him mentally. I blinked and he was gone.

I tripped pretty solid balls for another like 8 minutes or something.
I know this isnt a full on breakthrough but it intrigues me because most people cant remember their trips n such. I think i was there for such a short time i think i like "broke" dmt, or maybe i didnt take in too much to forget it all. I remember it fairly vividly.

I ended up learning a valuable lesson on the respect that must be displayed towards this "tool"-DMT. It showed me theres more to reality than what we perceive on an average.
But not just dmt, it let me harness a better understanding of how trips act as teachers.
It also changed something deep down inside of me that lays dormant, something i dont understand yet. Like a key clicking into place.
I will eventually return to this sacred place. Hopefully not just a sub breakthrough either.
I hope this wasnt too long and i hope you can take something useful from
It, even if thats just pondering. :)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_changa
substancecode_dmt
substancecode_maois
substancecode_tryptamines
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
_combo_
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_positive
exptype_spiritual
exptype_difficult
roacode_sublingual
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Smoking DMT 6 hours after eating LSD is going to seriously fuck you up!
I was smoking changa on the peak too at one point, was a very psychedelic weekend xD been to doofs since and i wont smoke dmt at them, they are often not the right place. Lessons learnt ?