• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Word of the Day IV - Letter Words

kitty-come-down-the-lane-jump-up-and-kiss-me

- Old Kentish name for the wildflower Cuckoopint aka Lord-and-Ladies [Arum Maculatum] and also the longest hyphenated name in the English language

kitty-come-down-the-lane-jump-up-and-kiss-me

- Old Kentish name for the wildflower Cuckoopint aka Lord-and-Ladies [Arum Maculatum] and also the longest hyphenated name in the English language

I love that. Not heard it before, but I am familiar with the plant and it's other common names.

Jung's collective unconscious
(really interesting theory i recommend giving it a look)

fetid
tumblr_ola1c0UVPw1qh8kico1_500.jpg

Once again, just a reminder this is word of the day. Finding new ( to you) or interesting words and sharing them. Word association can be found in the lounge. Recently quite a few people have assumed that there may be a connection to words. Not at all. This thread is intended for the random obscure words we find interesting in our day. Please do not take offence.

Check out the lounge for some quick witted word association. They're pretty funny x

Word association can be found here

Last edited:
As an aside, I'm guessing this was a word association kinda thing? I've noticed the WotD Thread has morphed into a word association jobbie of late - which, of course, is all good as folks are clearly enjoying it - but, just for reference, I and a few others still use it for it's original purpose of simply posting interesting words. Although your word association is misplaced (I'm guessing you were going with habronema rather than habroneme) it turns out I learnt a new word all the same cos I knew nowt of the parasite but with the definition of my actual word being "having the appearance of fine threads" the connection seems pretty clear. This is why I love word games - they can get so damnably meta 8o

Waffle aside, my WotD today is...

Alabandical

*sups*

Once again, just a reminder this is word of the day. Finding new ( to you) or interesting words and sharing them. Word association can be found in the lounge. Recently quite a few people have assumed that there may be a connection to words. Not at all. This thread is intended for the random obscure words we find interesting in our day. Please do not take offence.

Check out the lounge for some quick witted word association. They're pretty funny x

Word association can be found here

Sorry, but the man of the house said it was ok...

(Fuck, I'm off... ;) )