• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Whoops inept drug user alert

No nanna Kate, I was alluding to Zephyr and I being at the same house on many occasions.

Some nights we were sober. Well I was perhaps......

The Inept Druggie of the Week award (East Midlands and East Anglia) goes to a certain dizzy mare who thought, after two weeks off the gear, that she had just found a nice, big, juicy bonus beetle .....

..... But it turned out to be flakes of paint from a glass tealight holder.

On the bright side, at least the error was discovered before any attempt was made to vape it.

The Inept Druggie of the Week award (East Midlands and East Anglia) goes to a certain dizzy mare who thought, after two weeks off the gear, that she had just found a nice, big, juicy bonus beetle .....

..... But it turned out to be flakes of paint from a glass tealight holder.

On the bright side, at least the error was discovered before any attempt was made to vape it.

So that's how you posed for that lovely dramatic photo!

I was once so out of it I actually got the biggest fright from my own fart. I mean I felt it coming, I prepared for it, I pushed it out but still the sudden high-pitched sound made me jump and gave me an intense feeling of heavy panic. It only lasted for 3-4 seconds but still.

i've been at a party where somebody chopped out lines of k and another person excitedly railed one thinking it was coke. interesting times ensue...

alasdair

16266325_370293373338875_4689146320158540287_n.jpg
16298857_370286000006279_6624236589600071025_n.jpg

relatable

I got a small wrap of some fentanyl analog a few years ago back when "Silk Road" was a thing, smoked one line sat at my desk and was almost instantly knocked out and smacked my head hard enough on the table in front of me to give me a harry potter esque mark and require a couple of stitches.

Saying that I still have mornings I wake up dribbling on my keyboard, it's usually from a more gradual series of mistakes and motivation to not waste a high by sleeping through it even though i'm tired.

When I was in university my housemate accidentally wrapped ketamine in a bomb instead of MDMA and we both spent the night feeling thoroughly numb. It's funny how bombing that stuff has practically none of the psychological effects and all of the anaesthetic ones.

Last edited:
I got a small wrap of some fentanyl analog a few years ago back when "Silk Road" was a thing, smoked one line sat at my desk and was almost instantly knocked out and smacked my head hard enough on the table in front of me to give me a harry potter esque mark and require a couple of stitches.

"The Boy Who Lived", truly. but real talk fents so risky and the high is basically as you described - you fall out way too fast. but yh, glad you're still with us man :)

"The Boy Who Lived", truly. but real talk fents so risky and the high is basically as you described - you fall out way too fast. but yh, glad you're still with us man :)

I plan to live forever, though I'll leave that to science for now.

During my most recent dabble with fent last December, I ended up falling unconscious while playing drums. Last thing I remember I had just smoked a bit and was thrashing out pretty furiously with some punk beats, and then bam I'm coming to slumped over the snare drum slightly short of breath. Fucking scary really, especially how quickly I must have gone from physically active to completely out of the game. I've had plenty of occasions where I've wondered whether I could be too high, but that was the only time I can remember where an opioid has actually gone as far as knocking me out completely.

During my most recent dabble with fent last December, I ended up falling unconscious while playing drums. Last thing I remember I had just smoked a bit and was thrashing out pretty furiously with some punk beats, and then bam I'm coming to slumped over the snare drum slightly short of breath. Fucking scary really, especially how quickly I must have gone from physically active to completely out of the game. I've had plenty of occasions where I've wondered whether I could be too high, but that was the only time I can remember where an opioid has actually gone as far as knocking me out completely.

Yeah it's pretty scary, the fast onset is what does it, considering my tolerance was already really high from alternating between 8mg subutex and 1 -2 grams of heroin a day when I had my experience if I had a virgin tolerance it could have been worse. The crux of the matter is how much the strength fluctuates, I've ordered fentanyl analogs before where it seemed as though I could go through several grams before passing out completely, and then other times BAM one hit.

I suspect some of the "heroin" that has been going around here might have been fentanyl, or one of its derivatives, and much baby laxative. Definitely some sort of μ-receptor agonist, but not quite right somehow.

I always thought the "fentadope" trend was bound to catch on in the UK at some point. Fentanyl is just so cheap compared to heroin that it seems like a logical move for dealers.

I suspect some of the "heroin" that has been going around here might have been fentanyl, or one of its derivatives, and much baby laxative. Definitely some sort of μ-receptor agonist, but not quite right somehow.

I've never suspected it in any street gear i've had, some of these online sellers though are very suspect I know a few people who are big into the dark net and one once splashed out on some "#4" that cost about twice what you would pay for normal brown and was livid when i told him it was identical to the RC stuff that costs a tenner a gram.

I always thought the "fentadope" trend was bound to catch on in the UK at some point. Fentanyl is just so cheap compared to heroin that it seems like a logical move for dealers.

It's only really caught on amongst people who indulge themselves on the internet rather than generally amongst users (atleast from what I can tell, though I don't live in a big city like that London) and when I've spoken about it to people who only use street stuff they have never heard of it, likewise when I mentioned it to my key worker they had never heard of it either and they were one of the more experienced drug workers.

I've never suspected it in any street gear i've had, some of these online sellers though are very suspect I know a few people who are big into the dark net and one once splashed out on some "#4" that cost about twice what you would pay for normal brown and was livid when i told him it was identical to the RC stuff that costs a tenner a gram.

It's only really caught on amongst people who indulge themselves on the internet rather than generally amongst users (atleast from what I can tell, though I don't live in a big city like that London) and when I've spoken about it to people who only use street stuff they have never heard of it, likewise when I mentioned it to my key worker they had never heard of it either and they were one of the more experienced drug workers.

It's a sad state of affairs really. Noticed the odd supplier selling something a bit exotic like a #4 heroin sample of silly prices. Then adds a fentanyl analogue to a normal #3 sample. It does have disastrous outcomes but the vendors seem to be able to manage the feedback so to speak. Worryingly, some standard suppliers are catching onto how strong initially the analogues are. It is certainly poised to become an epidemic. Having tried an analogue before I knew generally what the properties were like under foil and small sample effects were like. Things like a strong onset, almost clinical feeling (no warmth like heroin)...then if you notice how it burns on foil, the analogues seem to burn on the spot and don't have the running property like h.

Somewhere, in a certain place there is, aside from a clean stash of PSE, a place I know about, perhaps 6-7 square meters at most,
and a long shard of D-meth several inches long and at least 3/4 inch wide, that took a fair while to carefully, carefully grow, by...the person who grew it and gave it to me out of the goodness of their heart....and for all the world looks like a piece of glass-clear quartz crystal, one big, perfect shard, sealed up in a container and buried. I know the rough area, there is a limit to where it can be, but thus far, I've spent a fair while, on and off, digging for the damn thing and not yet found it and reclaimed it. I WILL find it this year, waiting until winter kills off all the plants in the area to expose the bare soil, put some plastic sheet down and dig the area until it is uncovered.

Its just annoying as hell, knowing there is that perfectly grown shard of well-made, very, very clean pure D-meth to be had. Sooner or later, that WILL be found. Uggh...little fucking bastard thing hiding.

Old thread I know but it seems like the North of England has been hit hard in places with fent in street gear, and that users are actually seeking it out. The NCA also busted a good few dealers of fent and fent mix in that area this year, heres the BBC doc Fentanyl In Hull: Deadlier Than Heroin | Drugs Map Of Britain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrDfc8EP-L0&t=27s and this was apparently a big DNM fent dealer, who it turned out was a paedophile too http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41361137

I think you might have the wrong thread [mention]limpetchicken[/mention] lol, but I hope you find it too man. I'd love a pic of a single crystal that big