European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Whoops inept drug user alert

Itsgoneundertheboa

Bluelighter
We've all probably done them. The heat of the moment. Not paying attention. Simple drug piggery. My latest happened Sunday. Cleaning house with a glass or 2 of red, tunes blaring. Went to places I don't usually sweep. Found my old weed box. Lost last year and presumed left at a mates or dropped, but probably hidden in a hurry for some narcotic influenced reason. Enough for a decent spliff, some white powder in a baggy, 2 tabs of 1p LSD. Bonus. Busy day Monday but a late Sunday afternoon gum numb would be nice of the old marching powder.

About 5 minutes later no numbing. Hmmm. Sure this stuff did when I had it last year. 30 mins later Wtf. Woke up Monday midday and pieced shit together. It was my Etizolam. I'd dosed most into PG but had cunningly decided in said previous state to keep some for a special occasion, That was not the special occasion!!!

Missed a flight and several must do things. Must of been a good 10 mgs + worth.

Can't remember the last time I had more than one unidentifiable white powder in the stash but whenever I do...

SP05675-BK-ZZZ~Sharpie-Permanent-Marker-Pen-Fine-Black_P1.jpg

Last year my shoes got soaked through so I had to change into an old pair before heading back out.

I found a couple of tin foil wraps of white powder attached to my sock when I took them off again. I didn't know for sure what it was, but assumed it was something shite that I'd probably hidden from myself whilst under its influence, so I chucked it out. I think it was probably diphenidine so no mourning :)

I've split the post into 2 replies as it has become way longer than intended...

The only big "oops, did not mean to consume this" moment I can remember occurred when I was living in a damp room (the ceiling had strated to collapse due to the bathroom above, and my bed got ruined in the process so I was just sleeping on the floor basically - there was no room to sleep in the living room because I'd moved a lot of my possessions there to get them out the damp, and it was already cluttered as fuck - my flatmate insisted on keeping a massive fucking wooden pallet for an arts and crafts project he never completed lol.) In hindsight, I probably would have been better off in the kitchen ha.

Anyway, I was depressed as fuck at the time and had been abusing a load of drugs - mostly masses of benzos and the RC dissociatives of the moment, the beloved diphenidine and MXP - but on this particular occasion I had finished the last of a half gram of meth and had been up the best part of 4 days. I was really pissed off at myself, because I considered my good academic record to be the only thing going for me but I had a presentation to give at 9 tomorrow and I'd spent the day pissing around with my guitar and 8 track obsessing over the intro of a song I'd just made up [it was shit btw]. So defeated and exhausted, no presentation at hand but no energy whatsoever to pull an alnighter, I took a concerned friends advice and decided to just get some sleep and wing it. I decided to have a cheeky toke to send me off, and lit up a closed pipe (cigar shaped, you couldn't see into the bowl).

Turned out it was the pipe I'd packed with 40x salvia extract on some previous evening in a moment of madness and thought better of it.

Fucking traumatic. I still shudder thinking about it even though I don't remember much specifics from the trip, I just remember the seering unwanted intensity of it.

I never did turn up for the presentation. If I did I almost certainly would have got a Masters with Distinction, but by not turning up it meant I automatically failed one of the 5 modules.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My second time with etizolam (third with benzos in genereal..... first time I'd actually bought my own rather than a friend just giving me one or two) was similar to OP. I remember thinking "these are hardly doing shit," at first and remember taking miligram number six before complete black out. When I woke up the next day, nearly all 30 of what I had originally bought had been consumed. Kinda freaked me out at the time, but when I realised (or rather, mistakenly believed) that I could just live without social anxiety if I kept taking the little blue pills I basically ignored every warning and just sort of accepted addiction.

I can remeber at least 2 similar occasions during benzo addiction where I woke up having consumed a massive stash (one occasion, a nearly full bag of 50 diclazapam - can't remember the dosage as I never did rate them, another occasion again 50 pellets of 0.5mg clonazolam). Obviously did loads of stupid shit during those couple of years, but the one that springs to mind - probably because of your missed airplane story - is chucking out an envelope containing my passport, birth certificate and I'm pretty sure some other important document too. I knew it was in that place in my wardrobe in a brown envelope, but managed to conveniently forget while tidying my room and only realised my mistake after. It meant that basically the only work I could find without ID was distributing flyers in the town centre for some random I found through a gumtree ad.

i've been at a party where somebody chopped out lines of k and another person excitedly railed one thinking it was coke. interesting times ensue...

alasdair

I was never cut out for the flyer business tbh.... I was too soft on the clientel.

In the end I resorted to slamming down a massive pile on the counter of cafes and chip shops (anywhere that had a place for community info) and going "thisisfortheupcomingdancefestplzcnileavethesewithunow" and got the fuck out before they could respond. Then binned quite a few massive boxes of the things lol.

£8.something per hour, way better than my next 2 jobs in retail. Maybe I should give the flyer dream another whirl?

£8.something per hour, way better than my next 2 jobs in retail. Maybe I should give the flyer dream another whirl?

The joys of danger money, my friend. Although, given the type of ne'er-do-wells I know from Aberdeen, I'd be expecting triple that rate.

i've been at a party where somebody chopped out lines of k and another person excitedly railed one thinking it was coke. interesting times ensue...

alasdair

I remember being at a pre-sentencing party and the guy due to be sentenced had brought a gram of K. He was dishing out doses to everyone and after a few hours I started to wonder about this seemingly never-ending gram of ketamine.

It turned out he was chopping up the lines on a polystyrene plate and, after a while, people were snorting mostly polystyrene 8)

I remember being at a pre-sentencing party and the guy due to be sentenced had brought a gram of K. He was dishing out doses to everyone and after a few hours I started to wonder about this seemingly never-ending gram of ketamine.

It turned out he was chopping up the lines on a polystyrene plate and, after a while, people were snorting mostly polystyrene 8)

Lol that is so ketamine.

And to be fair, I did get in the guys car alone at least twice and never once did he try to kidnap me. OTOH working the checkouts in a massive ASDA felt a bit like doing shifts in a prison for £6.MINIMUMp/h

alasdair

There once was a house full of bluelighters with a Lazy Susan on the dining table, which was used for a game called Wheel of Doom.

It essentiallly involved chopped lines of speed, mdma, valium and berrocca (plus what ever else was thrown in the mix), which was spun and snorted depending upon where the lines fell. It was pretty easy to work out the poor fool who ended up with berroca up his snout.

Can't remember the last time I had more than one unidentifiable white powder in the stash but whenever I do...

SP05675-BK-ZZZ~Sharpie-Permanent-Marker-Pen-Fine-Black_P1.jpg

?Everything is I assure you now marked. Weird because I did mark up the PG Etzi mix with very exact MG to ML and recommended dosage. School boy error forget to write on the bag it came from

Was real fucking drunk one night, got home and my pre-sleep drunk routine is fill a bong for tomorrow morning, to take away the hangover nausea, so I drunkenly do so

The thing was I had been using that bong, double gauzed, ash on top, for DMT, since I had got 2 grams of it

Well, waking up hungover and being flung to the cosmos with the dirty taste of DMT is one I wish on no one, the gauzes were so saturated in it

I've got stories for days as I'm sure everyone here does

Also, ordinarymind, I've done that whole eating xxx number of the rc benzos, I'm with ya there mate, nothing worse than 'coming to' a week or 2 later and each text and each voicemail being worse than the last

I take a thyroid supplement which is white, tiny and round. The trademark on it requires a magnifine glass. I take 2tablets first thing inthe am before I even slam down a cup of coffee.

So I was drunk one evening, while laying out my am doses and dropped the thyroid tablets in the wrong space for am dosing. I use one of those weekly pill box thingie and I was so out of it the next am, I just took what was in the box for that day: which is where I stashed 2 2mg of Dilaudid from my generous friend. I was totally nodded out at work-I don't know how I managed the commute in.

Now I keep any and all gifts from my friend AWAY from the weekly pill organizer!

Because none of my friends can add 2 + 2, or more to the point (literally) know the difference between 0.5 and 0.05, I have been responsible for hundreds, probably thousands of dosings of people. I've fucked up three times. Not a bad ratio, just my gf always seems to come off worst.

1) Correctly weighed out the MDMA crystal. But it was the second top-up of good crystal and I was out of it. So instead of the 100mg top-up my gf got the 1.5g packet that was left. Luckily she realised the second she put it in her mouth, hmmm, this is a bit big and spat it out. Before the days of plugging thank god.

2) 2CB pills at 15 mg per pill. Intended a mega trip, 3 for me, 2 for her. Forgot I'd dosed one of the pills = 4 for me, 3 for her. Don't let anyone tell you 60mg of 2CB is 'fine'. Neither of us could get off the floor for 2 hours.

3) In Laos. "This Valium is bunk". It wasn't. So the constant redose was unnecessary. As was the bottle of vodka. Shouting how you'll "take the fucking Chinese" and "I'll fuck you (meaning my gf) but I want to fuck ***** first" - not a great look when you are reminded of it first thing in the morning and you have no memory of it whatsoever.

1) Correctly weighed out the MDMA crystal. But it was the second top-up of good crystal and I was out of it. So instead of the 100mg top-up my gf got the 1.5g packet that was left. Luckily she realised the second she put it in her mouth, hmmm, this is a bit big and spat it out. Before the days of plugging thank god.

Thats super spannered error. Was you even looking?=D

2) 2CB pills at 15 mg per pill. Intended a mega trip, 3 for me, 2 for her. Forgot I'd dosed one of the pills = 4 for me, 3 for her. Don't let anyone tell you 60mg of 2CB is 'fine'. Neither of us could get off the floor for 2 hours.

I don't think ive ever seen someone refer too 60mg of 2Cb as "fine".... Its not dangerous as such but its certainly approaching heroic doses.

3) In Laos. "This Valium is bunk". It wasn't. So the constant redose was unnecessary. As was the bottle of vodka. Shouting how you'll "take the fucking Chinese" and "I'll fuck you (meaning my gf) but I want to fuck ***** first" - not a great look when you are reminded of it first thing in the morning and you have no memory of it whatsoever.

Just LOL =D <3

I guess there was fuck all eating and fuck all fucking too.... ;)

alasdair

There used to be games of drug roulette at parties. It was funny to see who got the k.

There once was a house full of bluelighters with a Lazy Susan on the dining table, which was used for a game called Wheel of Doom.

It essentiallly involved chopped lines of speed, mdma, valium and berrocca (plus what ever else was thrown in the mix), which was spun and snorted depending upon where the lines fell. It was pretty easy to work out the poor fool who ended up with berroca up his snout.

There used to be games of drug roulette at parties. It was funny to see who got the k.

Orly? ;)