• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Films That Suck.

CfZrx

Bluelighter
Ok, I couldn't even get 10 minutes into Martian and it is LAME! Anybody else know a shit flick? :)

How would this be defined? I mean I actually like watching bad movies, like some work from Uwe Boll or Steven Seagal. If it's bad, it has to be doing something the majority of movies isn't doing and this is a positive thing, tired of the same old shit and people with money being afraid to break the mold. If a movie feels boring I first question is it really the movies fault or my own, like I immediately know how someone might not be able to appreciate certain very good (it's subjective though, isn't it?) movies while watching them. I just find something in the movie that entertains me and focus on that, sometimes it can be a challenge though. Been avoiding the Martian for some reason though, not sure why, something made me feel to prioritize it pretty low.

Overrated, underrated, these I commonly find. Outright bad? Pretty much never. Am I being too merciful lol? After a lot of thought I think I'd say those <insert theme> movie movies would fall under my classification of truly bad for the most part. Like was it called Teen Movie or Not Another Teen Movie or something like that? Not my cup of tea at all, I try my best to forget the few minutes of my life I could make myself watch it.

How would this be defined? I mean I actually like watching bad movies, like some work from Uwe Boll or Steven Seagal. If it's bad, it has to be doing something the majority of movies isn't doing and this is a positive thing, tired of the same old shit and people with money being afraid to break the mold. If a movie feels boring I first question is it really the movies fault or my own, like I immediately know how someone might not be able to appreciate certain very good (it's subjective though, isn't it?) movies while watching them. I just find something in the movie that entertains me and focus on that, sometimes it can be a challenge though. Been avoiding the Martian for some reason though, not sure why, something made me feel to prioritize it pretty low.

Overrated, underrated, these I commonly find. Outright bad? Pretty much never. Am I being too merciful lol? After a lot of thought I think I'd say those <insert theme> movie movies would fall under my classification of truly bad for the most part. Like was it called Teen Movie or Not Another Teen Movie or something like that? Not my cup of tea at all, I try my best to forget the few minutes of my life I could make myself watch it.
I define a good movie as one you could enjoy watching minus alcohol, bentos, or opiates. I should have called this thread "A movie that sucks, A movie that's great". So Martian, and Hateful Eight is my movie that's great :)

Hateful Eight

I didn't like Hateful Eight at all, but then again I didn't really like Django or Inglourious Basterds. I thought the Martian was standard Hollywood feel good fare.

The Room. Now there's a movie that's just complete shit, if you could even call it that. Its basically a Blue Movie. Exorcist II: The Heretic sucked.

Freddy Got Fingered wasn't too bad really, imho.

I didn't like Hateful Eight at all, but then again I didn't really like Django or Inglourious Basterds. I thought the Martian was standard Hollywood feel good fare.

The Room. Now there's a movie that's just complete shit, if you could even call it that. Its basically a Blue Movie. Exorcist II: The Heretic sucked.

Freddy Got Fingered wasn't too bad really, imho.
Lol, Exorcist II: The Heretic haha that sounds like a shitbag. I dug up an old blue light documentary thread and am excited to receive Wrong-Eyed Jesus from Netflix DVD service any day now (which I will review on this thread). Also found a Bob Dylan doc by Scorcese!

^Word to yer mum m8
Can't stand that nasally fugger or his shit love movies

I will soon give a review of Wrong Eyed Jesus. The Scorcese Dylan documentary is very good.

The Stupids lived up to its title. It was really, really, really bad. I saw it at a birthday party when I was 12. Awful.
The New Guy was almost as bad as The Stupids. I had to see this in theaters when I was babysitting. Nightmare.

Ghost Town with Ricky Gervais, An utterly pointless, 'who gives a flying fuck what happens to any of them' of a film.
Anything with Adam Sandler in it.
Anything with Andie McDowell in it.

Last edited:
The Stupids lived up to its title. It was really, really, really bad. I saw it at a birthday party when I was 12. Awful.
The New Guy was almost as bad as The Stupids. I had to see this in theaters when I was babysitting. Nightmare.
Sounds horrible,hehe
Ghost Town with Ricky Gervais, An utterly pointless, 'who gives a flying fuck what happens to any of them' of a film.
Anything with Adam Sandler in it.
Anything with Andie McDowell in it.
good point! Sandler has made some shitbags. I saw a decent one recently though called Punch Drunk Love. Have you seen it?

I think Fantasia was disney, right?
I'll check it, thanks!
BTW, Wrong Eyed Jesus is real cool :)

Being how this is subjective, and in opinion only, here goes:

Any comic book movie
Most remakes
Just about anything with Tom Cruise (Legend being the exception)
Anything with Ben Stiller
Anything with Keanu Reeves
Anything with Matt or Damon Affleck
No Country For Old Men
Any of the Hangovers, or anything with Zach Galifianakis for that matter
Anything with rap as its soundtrack
Anything with Martin Lawrence
And anything with:
Russel Crowe
Christian Bale
Melissa McCarthy
Jonah Hill
Seth Rogan
Will Ferrell
David Spade
Adam Sandler
Chris Farley
Colin Farrell
The new "Star Wars"

^ have you seen velvet goldmine? 3:10 to yuma? the big short? empire of the sun?

alasdair

Negative, double negative, negative, and negative. Since the aforementioned "actors" are in it, I would not waste my time. Basically, everyone on that list is like bleu cheese, making everything that it touches, nauseating!

Being how this is subjective, and in opinion only, here goes:

Any comic book movie
Most remakes
Just about anything with Tom Cruise (Legend being the exception)
Anything with Ben Stiller
Anything with Keanu Reeves
Anything with Matt or Damon Affleck
No Country For Old Men
Any of the Hangovers, or anything with Zach Galifianakis for that matter
Anything with rap as its soundtrack
Anything with Martin Lawrence
And anything with:
Russel Crowe
Christian Bale
Melissa McCarthy
Jonah Hill
Seth Rogan
Will Ferrell
David Spade
Adam Sandler
Chris Farley
Colin Farrell
The new "Star Wars"
Lol, pretty thorough list!

^ have you seen velvet goldmine? 3:10 to yuma? the big short? empire of the sun?

alasdair
I'll check those out! Thanks :)