• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

July Getting/Staying Clean/Sober Thread v. Fireworks and Barbecue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG it's almost August! fml

seriously. I can't believe it.

I remember thinking on Jan 1 of this year about how time flies by, and I'd be at the next Jan 1st equally as quickly (and I was thinking about the Jan 1st in the year before...how I had the same thought)

fast forward to the end of my life

my death

my reincarnation as my self

another iteration of this shitty existence

continuing onto infinity...

To infinity, and beyond! What up C.H it's been a while ,I hope things are going well for ya, I'm trying not to let any drama harsh my mellow...been dogsitting this past week and I cannot WAIT for my friends to come back from Baltimore and get this pest out of my house!! She is a sweetheart deep down but she has absolutely NO training and subsequently behaves like an aggravating gnat, buzzing around and making high pitched barking type noise at the slightest thing, including each time the wind changes direction. But she's currently curled in a absolutely adorable spooning position with my 95 pound Rhodesian Ridgeback who thinks she's gotten a new toy to play with! Well that'd enough random rambling for now. Hope everyone is well out there, take care of one another, you never know when you might need a helping hand.

Who's alive? How are you toothpastedog?

Sweetzoe. I was just being silly. I'm doing quite well today - enjoying a lazy Saturday before I have to work all day tomorrow. I'm feeling so much nicer than I did earlier in the week, so I'm just trying to enjoy it.

Sweetzoe. I was just being silly. I'm doing quite well today - enjoying a lazy Saturday before I have to work all day tomorrow. I'm feeling so much nicer than I did earlier in the week, so I'm just trying to enjoy it.

Working Sunday doesn't seem to be that fun, but I'm also enjoying work and life in general as the week progresses.
Mondays seems a bit grey for me.
Hope you enjoy your weekend.
E.

Nice! Today's been a bit nicer for me too. Feeling better and more myself every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.