• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Furanyl-fentanyl powder - what to do

NeuroMind

Greenlighter
So, I have at least 97% pure Furanyl-fentanyl powder. I know fentanyl is water soluable and I'm wondering if Furanyl-fentanyl is the same and if that would be the best way use it. I saw a few people mentioning using citric acid or vinegar and I'm not sure if that is only for IV use or if it needs that for say a nasal spray.

Also, I was kind of thinking about trying to vape it off tinfoil and saw that people said it's usually mixed with caffeine powder for that... is there anything else I could use? And just to get really out there.. I've been seeing an increase in O-Liquid (opioid liquid for e-cigs). I have a nice set up and am wondering if I could try to mix some in my regular juice and if that would work or if it there is more to it than that. (I have a nice sub-ohm set up if it matters.. I usually only vape at around 30 watts but can go much higher, I am also not sure of how hot-or not- it should be vaped at).

Just trying to figure out the best (and safer way) to go about trying this. :? 8(

Personal Background: I'm not exactly opiate-naive. I've been on suboxone for several years. A few times when I've gone off it or taken a few day break, I have still had trouble getting any of sort of euphoria from anything opiate related (and I don't like weed or drinking). I'm just trying to find something I might be able to enjoy here and there.

Any suggestions at all would be appreciated, but I'd get responses from people that know what they are taking about. Also, I'm going to do it somehow. I am more than aware of dosing and safety and how strong it is and yadda yadda. I have done my research.

Also, if anyone is a suboxone user and has tried Furanyl-fentanyl I'd love to hear your experience in general.

Thanks %)

Last edited:
You need a 0.001 gram scale. Do not eyeball the amount of powder used ever

Look up volumetric measuring. 1 mg to 4 ml gives you 250 much per ml where 1mg:2ml=500mcg:1ml and 1mg:1ml=1000mcg:1ml.... be careful and be safe. Fentanyl and it's analogs are no joke even the less potent analogs. You'll still have a deadly tolerance and do not handle powder without a paper mask and gloves leaving no exposed skin. Just the smallest bit of airborne powder will kill you or your dog if you spill any powder or solution on the floor especially a carpet..... It can even kill someone barefoot. Do your work on a tiled floor like a bathroom and lay down a tarp, plastic wrapping, or something that you can easily clean and remove once you're done making your solution

Look up volumetric measuring. 1 mg to 4 ml gives you 250 much per ml where 1mg:2ml=500mcg:1ml and 1mg:1ml=1000mcg:1ml.... be careful and be safe. Fentanyl and it's analogs are no joke even the less potent analogs. You'll still have a deadly tolerance and do not handle powder without a paper mask and gloves leaving no exposed skin. Just the smallest bit of airborne powder will kill you or your dog if you spill any powder or solution on the floor especially a carpet..... It can even kill someone barefoot. Do your work on a tiled floor like a bathroom and lay down a tarp, plastic wrapping, or something that you can easily clean and remove once you're done making your solution
Yes, I work in a lab so I have all of that stuff. And I know about volumetric dosing, I'm just not sure if it's just water I mix it with or saline solution or if it needs citric acid also to make it more water soluble.

Better safe than sorry and all but it seems unlikely that someone standing on a few crumbs of this particular chemical while barefoot is going to kill them....

Its strong but not THAT strong...

Actually fentanyl's is, if this is half as potent a few crumbs or tens of milligrams are enough to OD so working with gloves and mask is required, as for if you need acid to dissolve can't help the op with that
The Op states that he has pure furanyl fentanyl I'm assuming that means free base and yes an acid would be needed to put it in solution but this is just an assumption...

Don't forget a small percentage of benzyl alcohol or at least lab grade etoh or iso

You need a 0.001 gram scale. Do not eyeball the amount of powder used ever

Don't listen to this guy, always dilute your powder into a heavier version using a very volatile solvent like pentane. You can't rely on a 0.001 scale when a single dose of the substance would be near equal the +- uncertainty on that measurement. Even if it's not the case, don't measure small weights, it's bad practice. And dangerous.

In combination with volumetric dosing one doesn't need a milligram scale per se , even if one has one it's probably better to work with a smaller number (ie go a point to the left) so that one can be sure that the scale us doing it's job.

Don't listen to this guy, always dilute your powder into a heavier version using a very volatile solvent like pentane. You can't rely on a 0.001 scale when a single dose of the substance would be near equal the +- uncertainty on that measurement. Even if it's not the case, don't measure small weights, it's bad practice. And dangerous.
If you saw my second post I elaborated... attitudes like yours are why I don't come here often anymore.

If you saw my second post I elaborated... attitudes like yours are why I don't come here often anymore.

I read it, I just didn't understand it and I'm a chemist. What kind of gibberish is this, do you know that for a density of 1, 1mL weights 1g? Why the 1ml=1000mcg, what are you talking about. I'm not trying to be an ass and act like I don't know what 1mg:2ml=500mcg:1ml means, you just can't write it like that, you have to say "0.5mg/mL = 500ug/mL" the concentration unit is always PER MILLILITER, Liter with a capital L, "MICRO" is not "mc" it's "u" when you can't type the greek "mu", if you had expressed everything properly you would realize you're not saying anything. Like, you're just saying that 0.5mg=500ug, thanks tips.

Let's say you're in a hospital. Your injectable antibiotic bottles come in 100mg/mL bottles. You work with these for 5 years, injecting them into patients. Then one morning your patient dies. When you look up the bottle you used, you realize, against all odds, the concentration on the new bottles was not saying 100mg/mL, it said 100mg/10mL. Then you would be lucky, the person liable for the death is the company improperly labeling the substance. You can't label a concentration as 100000000000000000000mg/1000000000000000000000mL, you get the point? Nobody wants to make mistakes counting zeros or dividing numbers in their head,

THE /UNIT part DOES NOT CHANGE DUDE. Or it can cause SERIOUS problems.

Like, I think what you're trying to say is that, in order to obtain smaller equivalent doses of a potent substance, it is better to dilute the potent substance into a much larger weight of a solvent first and split the solution obtained into smaller samples, than to attempt to measure smaller weights of the potent substance.

Last edited:
aha thank you. I just wish I got a little more useful informatio. I'm all good on dosages and amounts just not sure how to prepare anything. I think I can figure it out though.

Seriously you are slow ksa... so I put much instead of ug either way it still means micrograms. All I was trying to point out was that 1mg=1000 mcg/ug while there are a good few ratios to develop at while I would personally do 1mg:4ml to get 250mcg/ug:1 ml. 1mg:1ml is 1000mcg/ug:1ml makes it easy to understand how many mcg/ug per 1 mg. I don't understand how someone educated could misunderstand so much over a simple confusion of mcg vs ug, which both are appropriate abbreviations for micrograms although I assume ug is used so that a medical person doesn't mistake mg for mcg in a hurry.

Don't be so closed minded as that causes confusing when something doesn't fit in your closed view of reality.

To the op I suggest using citric acid as if I'm not mistaken it creates a more water soluble form of fentanyl and I'd assume the same for analogs. Use a small percentage of benzyl alcohol, lab grade ethonal, or isopropyl to make a bacteriostatic water that won't go moldy as it sits. Then as I stated prepare it over a tarp out something can be cleaned out removed while not leaving any exposed skin using gloves and a paper mask to prevent accidental inhalation of airborne powder.

Dosages are listed here

http://drugs.tripsit.me/furanylfentany

Careful though apparently this analog causes chest lock bad (instant difficulty breathing upon dose especially IV on top of general opiate repository depression).

Last edited:
Just so every knows, I finally got my FU-F. With my tolerance being what it is (use to do several gs oh H a day, now I shoot several subs a day just to not get sick- yes it's awful to do that I know) I added citric acid because I believed it to be freebase and I only had 50 mg so didn't want to play around too much. It didn't seem to be dissolving just water. One I shot around 8 mg I felt a familiar rush that I haven't felt in years. The rush last maybe a min if that, ad then after I just felt normal. I jsut wanted to let everyone know my experience. Although it sucked only feeling it for a minute, it was a relief to be able to feel it at all. I am thinking of trying Butry-fentanyl next. If anyone has any other suggestions for a strong and relatively locatable opiate RC please leave a post or PM me. Thanks.

I dnt think u need vinegar, I wanna say that is just used to break down regular fent that comes in the gel patches, though I could be wrong.. Hate to hijack another fent thread but I have 1 Mylan 50mcg an hour patch, the non gel kind. I did a whole patch under my tounge/checked/chewed day before last, I'm on 8mg of Sub a day for 3 years. Anyway I wanted to know if it's possible to plug these?? I know fent is water soluble so was thinking of cutting it into quarters and putting it in some hot water and letting it sit for a day or so, every now and again pressing hard on the patch and stirring it. Would this be enuff to get the good stuff in the water? Was going to use a shot glass and only a quarter of the patch for each shot glass until I got to where I wanted.. I got these thinking it was the gel patches but was mistaken. I have a 50mcg gel patch somewhere, but I think I lost that one for good. But since you seem to know yr shit, would soaking these quarters of the patch in hot water to begin with with occasional stirring be enuff to get the fent into the water so I can plug it instead of just checking it? Again have a tolerance, have been on high dose suboxone for years now.