View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD Migrane CT/MRI

palm19

Greenlighter
I am going for a CT/MRI scan to see if there is any underlying structural problems as to why I am getting theses migrants but I was wondering if there is any literature on change in brain structure with long term use of LSD?

I don't get a migraine from LSD, however my brain does feel a little "fried", or "burnt" during the comedown. While I am not a neurochemist, I can tell you that most body load cause by LSD can be fixed with taking 2 advil right after you swallow the tabs.

As an avid LSD user and a chronic migraine haver... I had to click on the post instantly to let you know that I have had some incredibly healing experiences with acid when it comes to my migraines. I have had trips clear up my migraines within an hour and not get another migraine for weeks afterwards.
On the other hand, I have had trips be the thing that seems to cause my migraines. Migraines are tricky and there are a lot of factors that add in to getting one so I think it depends on what your other patterns were while doin the LSD.
I will tell you that I have began associating bad trips with headaches and good trips with healing.
It is also important to note any migraine medications you are adding to the mix.
I take sumaptriptan for my migraines which does interact with things like anti depressants, cocaine and LSD!
With a mix of any of these, too much can cause something called serotonin syndrome, a terrible nauseous parilyzing feeling which is often mistaken for panic attacks. I had it once after taking too much sumaptriptan with my Prozac. It was terrifying. The doctor also made me take CT scan because he was worried I might have some bleeding in the brain due to it. Scary stuff but everything was fine. I hope this helps a lil.