• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentin Not Working, Took 3000mgs

cannabiskid

Greenlighter
throughout the day i staggered 3000mgs of gabapentin. feel nothing, anyone know why?

how often do you take it? when before today was the last time?
I personally found that w/in a week of being on daily gabapentin I'd developed a complete tolerance to the effects of it -- no amount I took (up to 3600mg, it felt pointless to go any higher than that since clearly nothing was happening) staggered or otherwise produced any perceptible effects whatsoever.
gabapentin tolerance is crazy.

Oh, yeah. Damn I need sleep. 6 more hours until I get my cannabinoids and I can get some sleep...

BTW, how long since your last dose?

This is his/her first time, I believe as he/she has asked me for directions on how to take it.

interesting.
I wonder if the OP has ever used lyrica or anything else that could potentially produce a cross tolerance (phenibut maybe?? not to familiar w/ that one so I don't know if there's a potential for cross tolerance)
otherwise it's possible it could just be taking a long time to kick in. I was shocked by how long it took when I was taking it.

interesting.
I wonder if the OP has ever used lyrica or anything else that could potentially produce a cross tolerance (phenibut maybe?? not to familiar w/ that one so I don't know if there's a potential for cross tolerance)
otherwise it's possible it could just be taking a long time to kick in. I was shocked by how long it took when I was taking it.
how long did it take?