R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Facial Cum

Jojo Hart

Greenlighter
Girls,
how often do you let your man cum on your face on average?
Once a month? More?

My new BF is really into it and wants it all the time...

Everyone has heard that it is good for your skin - but did you know you can cook with it 8( (I do wish that this was made up)

Natural Harvest - A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes
By Fotie Photenhauer
View this Author's Spotlight
Paperback, 61 Pages (15 Ratings)
Preview
Price: $24.95
Prints in 3-5 business days
Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food.

This book hopes to change that.

Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!

That is so degrading, why would you ever let someone do that to you.

^^degredation just might be the reason why. Different strokes for different folks.

I think it's hot when a man cums on me.
Be it on the tits, the butt, or the face.

^Careful, you can get HIV through the eyes! Probably the butt too.

OP

i can't tell if you're legit curious or if you're trying to justify your behavior...which would be silly, it's something between you and your lover, don't allow 'normal' people to influence how you get down in the bedroom

your boyfriend sounds inexperienced. if you're not completely down with semen on your face just keep letting him do it unless you start to hate it then ask him to stop

chances are he'll eventually grow bored and want to finish in other ways/places

one of the worst things you can do is sheepishly resist, it will only make him want to do it/enjoy it even more, forbidden fruits taste the best

Everyone has heard that it is good for your skin - but did you know you can cook with it 8( (I do wish that this was made up)

By Fotie Photenhauer
View this Author's Spotlight
Paperback, 61 Pages (15 Ratings)
Preview
Price: $24.95
Prints in 3-5 business days
Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food.

This book hopes to change that.

Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!

This is absolutely brilliant. I'm saving this post for future reference in case my woman refuses to gobble it up. What excellence!

To answer the OP, it depends on the person. Some women are more liberal and enjoy acts such as cumming on the face, or cumming and swallowing it. As a man, to me it is very intimate if the woman appreciates the liquid, and is OK with swallowing it, but I also do not demand it. My partner is not very cum-friendly, and while she has done fine blowjobs, she doesn't do it often (maybe a few times a year), and since I know her behaviour in the bed well, I don't ask for it either, because I know she doesn't really like it.

If you're uncomfortable with what your partner does with you, talk about it. Repressing dissatisfaction only leads to more problems. I myself give head at least half the time we have intercourse, and try to be professional about it, silently hoping that she would return the favour, but it doesn't happen. Sex should be about mutual pleasure. Both you and your partner should be satisfied.

I don't think there's really a 'standard' for how often or how little you should let him ejaculate on your face. You don't sound like you particularly enjoy this act too much. You should communicate with your partner. Ask him if it's something he needs to get off. Ask him what he likes about it. If he likes that it's seen as 'degrading', then suggest other things you can try that play to this fantasy. That way, you both can compromise if you're not comfortable having him ejaculate on your face.

I let my boyfriend cum on my face nearly every time that he says he'd like to. The only times I tell him no are when I have something to do after we have sex and I don't want my makeup or hair ruined. Sometimes I prefer it to him cumming inside of me if we have sex right before going to sleep because I don't like waking up with the insides of my thighs wet, so I'll ask for it.

I really don't keep track of how often it occurs, but it's definitely more than once a month.

Semen is meant to be ejaculated during coitus for procreation. Anything else is just wrong.

As my second post here, I find myself questioning the fine line between troll and genuinely insane.

And to justify that statement, I'll add something thread-related. Don't let the actions of the majority (or the LOUD minority) rule your own life. If everyone did this, we'd still be burning witches.

As my second post here, I find myself questioning the fine line between troll and genuinely insane.
I wouldn't stress about trying to discern the difference around here, or you'll end up in the latter category for sure ;)