• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rest in peace Fern Creek

asking4afriend

Greenlighter
I lost an old friend last week, just seeing if anyone else knew her. Fern Creek. She only posted on here 1 time. This is my 2nd post here (1st one got deleted). I'm not a user. Just trying to find out a little more about my friend's death. I'm sure many of you knew her. There is a little bit of mystery left in here situation. Not TOO much, the family and friends all assume the junk is what did it. But maybe not, could have been a drowning? Was found in the tub. My bet is it's fent related. She claimed to have had things under control (not recently) and after learning more about the fent dope I thought I'd just see what any of you thought. I know the stakes are high in this game. I'm no angel, but I'm not in the dope game either. Just Thought this may be a good place to start. I'm just an old 420 dude trying to get some closure for friends and family. Thanks for any help. Stay safe. No big deal on deleting my post, it was generic, and was basically meant to get one user's attention, and get help from anyone else, thanks.

I did not know her.

But 1 post or 1,000,000 posts she was a member and im sorry for your loss

Thanks for sharing and another reminder to cherish everyday and tske nothing for granted as we never know when our time is up

I'm sorry for your loss.
Hope you feel welcome, feel free to post whenever you need.
Take care.
E.

I'm sorry about your friend. I guess if she only made one post herself we probably cannot help you with information about what she may have been taking but at least we can say we are genuinely sorry that pain and drugs took another life.:(<3

I did not know her.

But 1 post or 1,000,000 posts she was a member and im sorry for your loss

Thanks for sharing and another reminder to cherish everyday and tske nothing for granted as we never know when our time is up
Yes, she was a member no matter how many posts she made. Sorry for your loss and let peace be with her soul.