• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fake Roche 2 mg Rivotril - Do they exist?

@ stee. Yeah sometimes us pharmaceutical enthusiasts need to get creative when it comes to "otc" meds, of course i would never advocate such behaviour hehe.
Yeah meds can be pricy here im scripted hydromorphone here (jurnisat) and 30 8mgs cost €29.00...not cheap

@ stee. Yeah sometimes us pharmaceutical enthusiasts need to get creative when it comes to "otc" meds, of course i would never advocate such behaviour hehe.
Yeah meds can be pricy here im scripted hydromorphone here (jurnisat) and 30 8mgs cost €29.00...not cheap

That's the active ingredient in Dilaudid isn't it? We don't use these fancy semi - synthetic types of opiates / oids in the UK, but they must be fiddly and expensive to synthesise as that's a ridiculous amount of money to pay for a morphine derivative that is out of patent.

That's the active ingredient in Dilaudid isn't it? We don't use these fancy semi - synthetic types of opiates / oids in the UK, but they must be fiddly and expensive to synthesise as that's a ridiculous amount of money to pay for a morphine derivative that is out of patent.

Actually we do Stee. I've been scripted hydromorph Contins before. I didn't think much of them at all though. IIRC I took the whole box and they did nothing.

Clonazepam is my benzo of choice. It doesn't make me drowsy unlike diazepam and it's better value for money. Half a 2mg pill sorts me out for the day.

When Pakistani Roche/Martin Dow pills were flooding the market, the 2mg Rivotril pills I've got look, taste and feel identical to the legit and quite expensive bottled ones that came from Serbian email sources.

I suspect the Pakistani Rivotrils I've still got are counterfeit, but they certainly work and don't contain any funky RC powders. I imagine in Pakistan, these Rivotrils are either being diverted from the manufacturer or the counterfeiters can get hold of any raw benzo powder to make a good quality fake containing actual clonazepam.

There are still loads of websites and B2B sources in Pakistan willing to send hundreds of thousands of these 2mg blistered Rivotrils. I wouldn't risk buying anything from PK again, but seeing as though we've got a large Pakistani population, I'm sure they still have their ways to get stuff past Customs.

It wouldn't be hard to copy a European pill bottle and fill them with Pakistani Rivotril.

Years ago I order some Pakistani diazepam and got a nice letter from HM Customs saying basically "nice try son but we're keeping your pills.....you can take us to court to get them back but don't bother cos you've got fucking no chance"

I just gave it up as a lost cause.....this was about 2008 so I'm not sure of diazepams legal status back then.....

Pakistan is definitely one of the countries that customs will often check shipments from, so I would avoid ordering anything from there :p

A bit off subject - after the ban - do you know what the vendors who had very large amounts of benzo's left in stock did with it? Of cause some have been used to make fake pills, but have you experienced it available on the black market in UK or have some vendors just stocked it in the hope that it will be possible to sell someday again.

What I want to know is if the black market has suddenly started offering a lot of what was research chemicals before?

And have you seen any news about an increase in people addicted to RC benzo seeking treatment? What effects have the ban had in UK other than effectively closing the vendors? Is there any chance that the RC market can make a come back?

I am surprised that we haven't seen a bigger increase in European vendors than we have. I thought the European marked for RCs was just as big as the English.

^The English are defo the biggest RC enthusiasts though, over here I only know myself as the online bought chemical fan, most people are content with traditional street available things.

I obviously meant to say the British, not just the english, habit as we always call anything from north of the channel as "english".

Hello,
I have some experience with the common Pakistan pills.
First of all theoretically they are fake Benzos somewhere in the world but Pakistan-Pills aren't these kind of pills I tried some of them, here is a small list with my epriences.

Brand: Xanax | Pakistan Brand Onax | Equal effect - I took about 100 between 2011-2013
Brand: Valium | Pakistan Brand Daz | Equal effect - I took about 300 between 2012-2015
Brand: Ativan | Pakistan Brand Ativan (licensed production) | Equal effect - I took about 60 in 2011

When a cheap produced AND real pill costs about 0.05-0.15 $ it simply doesn't make any sence to sell "faked" pills for a vendor in order to save maybe 50%.

it simply doesn't make any sence to sell "faked" pills for a vendor in order to save maybe 50%.

Eh? Of course it makes sense. 50% of a million dollars is still half a mlion. The amount that an individual pill costs is irrelevant if they are selling millions of them and making a potential saving of up to 50% by doing so. Its the total value of gross sales that's important not the amount each individual unit sells for.....

@ stee. Yup hydromorphone is the active ingredient in dialude and i believe you guys do have it in the UK. I actually done a medical trial there compairing palladone sr with a new formulation containing naloxone (booo). Not sure if you have genetic hydro though.
The reason its so pricey here is that jurnista is top of the range anti abuse with an undigestable plastic casing containing a white half (hydromorphone) and a blue half (mix of salts). The active ingredient leaves the pill osmoticaly down a diffusion gradient through a laser drilled hole this is regulated by the salt mix. The things are a pain in the arse to prep but when you get it right a very nice high can be achieved and overall it works out cheaper than buying gear.
Portugal is quite backwards when it comes to pain relief morphine is standard then the only other stuff they have is oxycodone/naloxone (terrible stuff) jurnista (tricky to prep) and fent patches. They may have bupe and methadone for pain too but i havnt bothered to enquire.

Actually we do Stee. I've been scripted hydromorph Contins before. I didn't think much of them at all though. IIRC I took the whole box and they did nothing.

I know they are available on on NHS prescriptions It's just that I have never seen them have any impact on prescribing trends. Out of all the patients I have seen prescribed powerful narcotics only one I know of was ever treated with anything other than oral morphine or methadone (a friend of my fathers was treated with oxycodone).

I don't know if this is just local to my area, but I have the impression that UK docs historically seem more comfortable prescribing MST's or Oramorph and suchlike, where as for all the American patients who are given all of these oral semi - synths I have never heard of anyone receive any sort of oral morphine on prescription. I don't have free access to the online BNF any more but I would suspect that they are more expensive than basic morphine preps and as we only 'subsidise' the cost of our treatments through the prescription charge where as Americans pay for their treatment costs 'outright' (either by paying the cost price for the medicine or getting their insurance to cover it) I just have a feeling that if there is 2 or 3 quid to be saved by fundholding GP's (if they still operate their treatment costs that way) by prescribing morphine over a semi - synthetic opioid then a lot of them will be counting the pennies so closely that they will do it.

I'm pleased that you got a choice between the 2 though as they all must have better oral BA than any oral morphine or heroin preparations.

Yeah it's all about cost mate. I've got a BNF here somewhere but off the top of my head MST and Oramorph are a couple of quid for a months supy but something like oxy or hydromorphone runs into hundreds of pounds. I forget the exact cost of a box of 56 oxy 80s but IIRC it's about £250.

As well as the cost morphine is considered the gold standard and many argue that if pain doesn't respond to morphine then it's unlikely to respond to some pricey synthetic. As you say it's all about money in the state's and people paying for their scripts full price (or insurance paying) plus doctors believing all the bullshit that drug reps tell them about how new oxyhydrosyntheticmorphinocodone is 10000000x stronger than morphine with zero chance of addiction or some such bollocks...

I've literally been prescribed every opioid in the BNF including some of the rare ones like dipipernone and dextramoramide and while they're ok they aren't any better at killing pain than regular morphine.

The trend seems to be for fentanyl patches at the moment but I've no idea why....the delivery is too hit and miss and if a patch comes unstuck you've basically just thrown 3 days medicine down the drain as you can't reaply it. Fent is a good pain killer but patches are shit. Plus they're mega expensive too.

I'm wondering whether I should have just chosen MST for my taper but I've picked oxy now so can't to back. I wish I'd never hurt my leg and had to go back on this shit but fuck it......couldnt be helped and is done now....just got to work towards getting off ASAP....

Its the mega dangerous of fent that really baffles me as to why they seem to dish them out so much nowadays. A friend of mine had her methadone swapped for them in prison (??!!)

Its the mega dangerous of fent that really baffles me as to why they seem to dish them out so much nowadays. A friend of mine had her methadone swapped for them in prison (??!!)

Yeah I know she posted about it on here.....I couldnt understand that one...

The matrix patches are safer than the gel as they cant leak but can still dose dump if they get too hot.

The danger really is the astronomical amount of fent that the patch must contain in order to maintain a diffusion gradient into the skin (16.8mg in a 100mcg/hour patch). If you can get all of that to dump at once (and people certainly have tried) then you're gonna end up pretty dead.

Back in 2011 I was getting them shipped straight from Romania
lord knows how or where they are these days

I've been acquiring Roche Rivotril 2mg from Norway and they seem pretty legit (I've taken clonazpam prescribed and from a pharmacy). Look exactly the same, same taste (slight mint taste when sucking but also a little sweet), effects the same and from a pretty legit bottle (I know 'bottles' are easy to fake) but seem legit to me.