View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

damn shrooms didnt work..

cannabiskid

Greenlighter
recently stole 8 shroom pills from my friends dad. not sure the size of the caps, but i figured it was at least 3 grams. i got a mild buzz but that was it... hadnt taken shrooms in months so i knew if wasnt my tolerance. anyone know why?:?

Probably because your a thief and don't deserve a trip... Mushrooms also don't come in pills.

Cannabiskid, I am from the school that psychedelics can teach humanity things and move us ahead. I know some people never learn anything but most do. I think your post is important.

When I was younger I worked at a country club in the early 80's. At that point in my life I had no trouble stealing as I felt as long as I wasn't hurting anyone it was ok. So one night after a party I set up I went into the liquor cabinet and stole about $400 of the money that was used at the cash bar the night before. I bought a bunch of acid, pot and mushrooms and a whole group of us went up in the mountains overnight and tripped near a campfire. As I was at the peak of the acid trip I started feeling guilty about how I obtained the money for this party. My conscience was bothering me. Aside from the guiltiness however I also felt a teacherly assurance that if I did truly learn my lesson the guilt would go away. The rest of the night was fun, and I learned right there and then that stealing was not something I could do anymore. I was taught the Golden Rule. I realized I would never want anyone to steal from me, I want to trust people. So that night psychedelics taught me some valuable lessons that I had not counted on. I was just looking for a party. I am thankful for those lessons and never stole again. I learned every action I take has a ripple effect.

If I want to look at this spiritually, then I learned I can't steal from my brothers because I don't want that done to me. If I wanted to look at this naturally, it seems Mother Nature shows us again and again that if humanity is to prosper we need to be better people to each other and not blow ourselves up and ruin our planet. There are certain laws in place.

So if you are still reading Cannabiskid, maybe it was a good thing that they mushroom caps didn't work (if that was what they were at all). Hopefully your next trip is a righteous one and you get everything you think you are looking for in a psychedelic trip. But one thing I learned is the old Bob Marley statement: You can't run away from yourself. And deep down that is a good thing!

Life is for learning. No shame, just grow. :)

Hey my first lsd tabs i stole from my brother it was the best thing that ever happened to me. It awakened somthing inside me i never knew existed. But i have been chasing that trip ever since almost like chasing that first roll on mdma. Mabey im older and i need to up the dose. I took 2 tabs around 120mics each my fist time. So i guess i need around 400ugs now to get there mabey. Or im just getting older and my receptors are fucked. Probably from nbomes :) (if only ald 52 had been available years ago):-(

They don't come in pills, but my friends dad grinds them up and caps them, I know their shrooms because their in the same container as his dried shrooms

Thanks for that! I've been having trouble with guilt about stupid things I have done. It's hard, like the guilt stays with me and eats me up inside, it's awful. That last line really helped though, thank you.