• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Acetaminophen & Diphenhydramine HCI & Mucinex DM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levoda

Greenlighter
Okay, so I was browsing the interwebs when I came across things that can get you high. I read up about acetaminophen, and someone said to do CWE with it, but I'm not sure if I even have the right stuff, but whatever, YOLO right? So I did the extraction, then drank it. I used two 500 mg pills, just in case I was sensitive or somethin. It tasted terrible, I admit. Almost through up. After around 20-30 minutes, I wasn't sure if I was a tiny tiny tiny bit high or if it was just placebo. So I went and got some cough syrup. It had 6.25mg Diphenhydramine HCI for every 5 ml. There was something else, but I forgot the name. Anyways, I took 75 ml, mainly because that was all that was remaining. Small bottles.

So I waited awhile, but I wasn't sure if I was high or not, it didn't really feel like it, so I went and took a pill of Mucinex DM. I did the immediate release side down, I think. About 20 minutes later, I felt like crap. I thought I would throw up, but I didn't in the end. However, besides the sickness, I was positive I was high. I couldn't really walk right, and I felt like I was being pulled down by gravity. Oh yeah, I also got the chills... Or maybe I was just cold, but I did have sweats on, and a thick sweater, plus a thin blanket, so I think I just had the chills. But after a few minutes I felt really tired, so I dragged my sick self to bed, and fell asleep. But the lesson learned, is that when these three are combined, you get sick, but a bit high. It's an okay high if you don't wanna go and get something stronger, or something. But be extremely careful, because when you combine medicine, you can react in very bad ways and get really sick, and if you're stupid enough, you could die. But don't worry, I took a really low dosage, and with my weight it was appropriate, plus other factors. You could get away with increasing the Acetaminophen and Diphenhydramine. But start with the dosage I did if you wanna be safe.

Overall, I don't recommend it. The sickness was terrible, and the high was meh. Just don't abuse medicine.

Wait, you wanted to get high on acetaminophen ?
Drinking cough sirup with Diphenhydramine and another active ingredient is a bad idea, as too much of this other active ingredient could potentially be harmfull and in the worst case kill you.
And then taking Mucinex DM (DXM and guaifenesin) on top of the other stuff isn't a great idea either, guaifenesin in high doses is bad for your stomache etc. and iirc it could lower your seizure threshold, combine that with DXM and DPH and you could have a seizure and I think all of those drugs affect your heart in some way.

Please do your research before taking various otc drugs.
And if you want to get high, take something with DXM as the only active ingredient and do an allergy test before a high dose, because some people don't metabolize DXM well, because of a gene mutation, resulting in increased side effects, a really long trip and in the worst case death.

Stay safe!

Edit: Just to clarify, my answer wasn't meant offensive, I'm just concerned about your well-being :)

Last edited:
Damn OP you did alot of stupid attempts to get high (a shitty one at that) just go drink a bottle of whiskey if You wanna get fucked up. Jeez

Well, uh, you see, I couldn't really find a straight answer, people were saying different things. However, it wasn't until afterwards that I found a straight answer. Safe to say I'm never doing it again. Probably just gonna make some "Special" Brownies.

Status
Not open for further replies.