• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you like the taste of meth?

legalizeall

Bluelighter
Does anyone else enjoy the taste of meth. The taste of it when you smoke it. My buddy cant stand it so he eats it alot. He puts it in a tissue and swallows it. I love the taste of that big thick cloud.????

I haven't done meth in years. I've turned down free meth more times than I can count in recent years. I just have no desire for it. I'm opium's bitch. but honestly YES. I LOVE the taste of meth smoke. the first hit or two you take it puts you off just a little bit, but after you've been smoking it's almost like the flavour of meth replaces the flavour/sensation of sweetness on your palate. it's so sweet. sickly sweet almost. but were you to put sugar on your tongue after you'd been smoking a lot of meth it wouldn't taste sweet, it would just taste strange and unpleasant. it's so weird.
but yeah I love the taste of meth truly, and I don't even really like meth that much, plus when I do/did it I normally would IV it not smoke it . xP

IV Ice IME has a very good taste, it's like ICE flavoured mint Lolly that just explodes out from the back of your throat �� berry intense!

Yeah and coke/crack/salt but not as much as the plastic taste of IV quality pharmaceuticals or the drip of same.

Oh how that stuff of ole was pleasurable to smoke , kinda like a slightly sweet , pine needle apple skin fairy floss taste that left the palette with a slightly sweet oiled over effect , making it very easy to lend one self to another hit. Yes yes i once upon a time enjoyed it indeed.

I've only IV'd it, and I liked the taste I got after shooting it. It has a weird and chemical taste, but the taste of something when IV'd is only in the back of your throat and it's kind of a unique way of tasting something. But yeah, I really liked the taste. I haven't smoked, snorted or eaten it ever.

I first started using meth by snorting. Couldn't stand that drip ?

Eventually bought my first pipe, and omg, I freaking love the taste of smoking it! I've been smoking it for about a year now, and that mainly the thing that keeps me coming back for more. I can't get enough of the delicious taste as the smoke start swirling... Haven't smoke in about an hour... Time to load the bowl ??

In my experience the different tastes of meth certainly is an acquired taste. Meth is my doc and I love the drip you get from railing a fat line, and the creamy taste of smoking clean dope is something I enjoy as well. I can tolerate the taste of burnt dope more so now, first time smoking it was with people who burnt it and the taste made me gag. First drip I experienced was actually a few hours earlier on the same day as the first time I smoked it, any way I had to smoke like 3 cigarettes and drink all of my Pepsi to get that taste out of my mouth. Good times those were when I had no I tolerance

Absolutely NAWT. One of the most foul-tasting drugs I've tasted whether vaped, IV'd, or oral ROA. Especially when I do a fat shot, the taste in the back of my throat often induces the stim-rush-induced puke sesh. I don't enjoy the puke as much on IV meth as I do on IV high-grade cocaine.

I know plenty of people that say they do. I don't prefer the taste of poisonous-tasting chemicals, even the highest-grade meth available around my city. And yes, I don't burn it up in one spot when spin the glass pipe.

Meth smoke is so nasty it tastes like straight up chemicals IMHO.

I love the taste of meth. IMO, the flavor is close to pollen.

When I first quit meth, I would fall into deep daydreams about smoking meth and I would reminisce about the flavor.

I once had a batch that tasted like fish flakes, though. And yes, I know what fish flakes taste like.

No, it's fucking disgusting.
I always have some hard candy laying around when smoking Ice or Smack.. Some butterscotch or caramel preferably.