Writing-up [UK] Online Survey on Cannabis Use - seeking female respondents now!

evemul

Greenlighter
Academic research conducted at the University of Sussex, UK. Lead researcher - Evelyn Mulvin. The study is approved by the University of Sussex Psychology School Ethics Committee.

To members of the Bluelight community and guest visitors,

I am conducting research on preferences in cannabis use and its relation to individual traits and performance

The survey is anonymous - IP addresses will not be stored with survey data.
The survey should take about 15 minutes.
The survey has been accepted by the university ethics board.
There is a chance to win £25 in a prize draw.

Requirements;
1) To be 18 or over
2) To have studied in the UK

The study will run until July 10th. If you would like further information please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] or via the Bluelight private messenger.

Thank you in advance for your time!

https://universityofsussex.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_510krbD6HuoJoc5

Last edited:
Hi there - thanks for posting about your research. Our rules are that these kind of threads are posting to Drug Studies - for further exposure, you can email [email protected] for discussion.

Otherwise I've moved the thread to DS. Please also review the guidelines and edit your post to match. E.g. you should always include the full investigator name as well as the institution, so we have a chance of tracking down the published study later.

CD --> DS

Hi Evelyn. It is not permitted to continue to post new threads about your research project. Please simply update this original thread. Thanks.