• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FPM Thread v3 - Is it advisable to stick a glass pipette inside my rectum?

What are DNMs ? (no native speaker) :p Edit : I found it out ...

Yeh, even more booze and cigs... :(

(How I miss the lady 3)

Everytime I indulged in this bastard-analogue I craved amphetamine (luckily never tried Meth) really hard. Comes with a harsher comedown but also onset effects, that exceed placebo territory. :p

Last edited:
Can't say I've had any cravings for it like I did when EPD was banned. I found (plugged) EPD far more useful in terms of getting shit done. Although my family now tells me my face would be twitching uncontrollably on the massive doses I was plugging...

Meth on the other hand...

Ethylphenidate did not agree with my body chemistry. It was the worst stimulate I ever took (30min hypermania and then 6h comedown even at low oral doses).

I will dose 2-DPMP, though, again soon. It worked more or less good in the past, but the half-life guarantees several days of after effects (agitation, hypertension,high sensibility to caffeine). Basically it feels like drawn out Ethylphenidate IMHO.

I couldn't tolerate it orally / sniffed. The negatives far outweighed any positive. Extreme jitters and horrific comedowns.

For some reason plugging felt a lot smoother and easier to handle. Then again was also on a ton of opiates and benzos, so perhaps not the best judge...

Having said all that, a GLASS pipette? Are you fucking mental?

yeah i looked at the topic of this thread and felt compelled to reply. GLASS? are u nuts m8?

3ml plastic pipettes can be bought in packs of 100 for a couple of quid on ebay;.....

tried 3fpm several times so far. Always a lowish dose, either oral or insufflated. Oral was nicer, smoother and longer, and nasal was surprisingly inefficient. never binged on it, and probably my highest total dosage was 200mg spread over a day...
However, i have to ask - are all ROAs the same in regard to the comedown?

Currently im not willing to go through another comedown off this, its just so annoying and debilitating - im used to several types of comedown, but this takes the cake - vascular / circulatory problems, anhedonia, acting completly robotic, though this i can only tell because of others' reaction to me. Its just not worth it. So thats why im asking, is taking this rectally any different? should i try insufflating a solution instead of powder? Ive all but given up on this chem, though i must admit i liked it a lto the first couple of times.

tried 3fpm several times so far. Always a lowish dose, either oral or insufflated. Oral was nicer, smoother and longer, and nasal was surprisingly inefficient. never binged on it, and probably my highest total dosage was 200mg spread over a day...
However, i have to ask - are all ROAs the same in regard to the comedown?

Currently im not willing to go through another comedown off this, its just so annoying and debilitating - im used to several types of comedown, but this takes the cake - vascular / circulatory problems, anhedonia, acting completly robotic, though this i can only tell because of others' reaction to me. Its just not worth it. So thats why im asking, is taking this rectally any different? should i try insufflating a solution instead of powder? Ive all but given up on this chem, though i must admit i liked it a lto the first couple of times.

Strange, the thing I liked about this stuff was its relative lack of comedown - even after not sleeping or eating for several days. Ok, I felt fatigued, but nothing like the crushing despair of an amphetamine crash.

I ended up not trying rectal admin at all. I insufflated aka wasted most of the stuff and still have a bit soluted in juice, which I guess is rotting around right now already, because I forgot to put it into the fridge.

I'm so glad that this waste of money substance is gone for me. It just plain sucks, on par with Ethylphenidate in terms of waste of time and energy. Fortunately the after effects were pretty manageable (even though the vasculities was still perceivable) everytime and it never got worse. Fuck of everyone for hyping this shit. :!

I ended up not trying rectal admin at all. I insufflated aka wasted most of the stuff and still have a bit soluted in juice, which I guess is rotting around right now already, because I forgot to put it into the fridge.

I'm so glad that this waste of money substance is gone for me. It just plain sucks, on par with Ethylphenidate in terms of waste of time and energy. Fortunately the after effects were pretty manageable (even though the vasculities was still perceivable) everytime and it never got worse. Fuck of everyone for hyping this shit. :!

Shoulda vaped the shit ;)

I found a 150 - 200mg blob on a piece of foil folded in a book on Thursday. Rose tinted glasses straight on. The morning got much better from there on in I tell thee.

Shoulda vaped the shit ;)

Prolly just should have invested in big supplies of 2/3-FA, when they were legal. The huge disadvantage of street paste is, that it degrades within days.

But even degraded, highly impure Amph is more reliable than snorted 3-FPM aka more-pain-no-gain.

Prolly just should have invested in big supplies of 2/3-FA, when they were legal. The huge disadvantage of street paste is, that it degrades within days.

But even degraded, highly impure Amph is more reliable than snorted 3-FPM aka more-pain-no-gain.

Depends on the quality of the street paste you're getting. If it degraded in a few days then it ain't sulphate. More like all the added water and solvents have evaporated leaving a big pile of glucose, and if you're lucky, a bit of ephedrine.

Luckily I got a plastic syringe with my e-vapor base last time. But all of my 3-FPM is gone.

So I want to try it with my 2-DPMP soluted in vodka.

Is it advisable to stick a plastic pipette with 40% alcohol and somewhat degraded 2-DPMP into my rectum ? Please HELP !!!!!111

I'd add a little warm water myself - the warmth is for comfort, the water is to stop the alcohol burning yer bumhole - and you're good to go.

Luckily I got a plastic syringe with my e-vapor base last time. But all of my 3-FPM is gone.

So I want to try it with my 2-DPMP soluted in vodka.

Is it advisable to stick a plastic pipette with 40% alcohol and somewhat degraded 2-DPMP into my rectum ? Please HELP !!!!!111

It's only advisable to stick things up your arse when you're already so stimmed off yer tits that you don't care... ;)

It's only advisable to stick things up your arse when you're already so stimmed off yer tits that you don't care... ;)

Even better ram a couch up there. The minor discomfort is worth the option of being sat down while stood up!

My syringe only contains ~1ml. So I decided it would be too much of a hazzle to develop the required steps to enable a successfull rectal administration (1. clean the hole 2. find a position that works 3. multiple insertions of vodka into arse in a public place).

Instead I decided to orally administer ~14ml of 2-DPMPo vodka (14 mg Desoxypipradrol) --> WORST DECISION OF MY LIFE. First took 6mg, waited for 1 hour, did not feel anything. Took another 8mg. I thought it degraded over the years but no : The Terror hit me with full force. Talking bout 24 hours of constant borderline-lethal tachycardia and hypertension. Now I am at t+36h and I got it under control more or less with multiple grams of Phenibut, Kratom, Diphenhydramine,L-Theanine. I bet I lost at least 5 years of my life in that night.

The inventor of this substance is now on my international Wanted list. When I find them, I administer them 15mg orally.