• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Female experiences during meth binges

Snk88602

Greenlighter
Okay, so in the past, i used to binge on meth. I only snorted it, tried smoking once and didnt like it. Every few months i would decide to just go crazy for like 5 days until i either ran out of drugs or crashed. Which ever came first. During those binges i experienced something, and i cannot find any info on it. So, im gonna ask here...
I am on the nexplanon implant for birth control. So i never get my period. But, every single time i went on binges, i would get it. Within 2 hours of my first line i would begin to bleed. It would become so heavy that i would become anemic by the 3rd day. And it was extremely painful. The pain would shoot all the way down my legs. It was so awful, that this is what made me stop using. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this? Is there any thing i could try to do to avoid it if i chose to use again in the future?

I'm a male but lack of replies leads to maybe mention the obvious of a reaction between the two? that definitely doesn't sound normal and I unfortunately rode around the jib scene for a while and I hadn't heard anything from the girls I'd party with. not sure if that helps sorry!

Okay, so in the past, i used to binge on meth. I only snorted it, tried smoking once and didnt like it. Every few months i would decide to just go crazy for like 5 days until i either ran out of drugs or crashed. Which ever came first. During those binges i experienced something, and i cannot find any info on it. So, im gonna ask here...
I am on the nexplanon implant for birth control. So i never get my period. But, every single time i went on binges, i would get it. Within 2 hours of my first line i would begin to bleed. It would become so heavy that i would become anemic by the 3rd day. And it was extremely painful. The pain would shoot all the way down my legs. It was so awful, that this is what made me stop using. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this? Is there any thing i could try to do to avoid it if i chose to use again in the future?

So strange this recently happened to me. I had been partying for way too long and I?ve been on nexplanon for about a year. I hadn?t had my period in about 18 months then all of a sudden when I started smoking way too often I have my period heavy like the toilet looks like a crime scene and when I was in class.(yes I?m a functioning addict lol) it started getting bad and I bled through my pants. I?ve been trying to find information about this also because it?s freaking me out. I am going to stop tomorrow and go on a heavy kick so we?ll see if it subsides...

That?s definitely a specific connection/ reaction with your birth control.

I?ve not had that experience with meth. However, a good 10-15 years ago I did X every weekend for about 6 months (other than a current little stint with meth and about 15 years smoking pot, this is my only experience with street drugs) and X would often cause nose / gum bleeding, and sometimes cause my period to come significantly early, but it was a normal period otherwise. I think I was on a low dose bc pill at the time.

Alright ladies. The thing that I'm going to throw at you is "does this thread accurately demonstrate the philosophical tenants of Harm Reduction?" well, it would seem at first glance that this thread is nothing more than a thread surrounding discomfort surround a Methamphetamine binge. However, after making some considerations, I'm going to leave this guy open for the time being, as I'm a tad bit concerned regarding the potential for dangerous drug interactions.\

I, however, don't get periods. I have little to contribute unfortunately. I wish I could. For now, the thumb goes sideways.

This is a shot in the dark, but when I use, I can get intestinal cramping. It results in diarrhea, but it starts with peristalsis (the natural slow "pumping" action of the digestive system moving contents along) having gone hyper/strained. I am thinking a tightness and some internal motion may cause some bleeding?

I think it's going to be very difficult for anyone to answer this question with any accuracy. I think you really should see a doctor about it. Methamphetamine is a neurotoxic substance in addition to the acute effects which can run a person down completely in just a few days. I'm not saying that this specifically should be expected, but I think you can expect your body to do some weird things while under the influence of stimulants, especially when going on multi-day binges.

The two are obviously related as you have deduced. I think it's just not a good idea to use while you are using this implant for birth control. Something is not right and I don't want anything serious to happen to you that you might regret for the rest of your life.

Hey late reply but im a newbie and started having this problem myself and it sucks theres not alot of info out there about this.

Im actually just on the pill and noticed the past 2-3 times when i binge on my weekends off, i go to pee and see that im bleeding and its not like spotting. Its like period bleeding but i dont have cramps usually. Im currently experiencing bleeding now. Ive been binging for the past 4 days straight, 1 day nothing, and again today and i started bleeding on day 1 binge going into day 2. I also just snort, no smoking or iv.

Im very curious as to what the interaction there is between bc and meth. I actually took 4 pregger tests cause of how much bleeding and i was bloating pretty bad and had abdominal pain. But nope im good or maybe i mightve had a chemical miscarriage idk. This topic needs to be explored more!