Joe Walsh and Bad Company tour 2016

Speed King

Bluelighter
Anyone seen this tour yet. Seeing them 6/26. If he plays any James Gang stuff, that will do it for me. I like both artists, so no disappointments.

What an interesting combination - maybe I am being naive, but I don't think the bands share any members? And the music isn't exactly in the same genre even...

Both great classic rock groups, I like a lot, although I must admit the only song I really REALLY like by Bad Company is, well...Bad Company.

Joe Walsh though...Rocky Mountain Way, Life's Been Good......absolute classics

I just don't see the two groups being on the same level really, I feel like it's almost like The Eagles going on tour with George Thorogood...haha

But I'm sure it will be a sick show either way, enjoy it man!!! Cheers.

The music is in the same vein. I skimmed a show or a set on YouTube and it seemed light weight. The last hard rock show I saw was Dio, Deep Purple and The Scorpions, then I went to a Phish concert. I don't know what to expect, besides some decent tunes. Ill report back, if it turns out to be a good show.

Btw, IMO, Joe Walsh is starting to sound old while Paul Rogers sounds great.

The show was great. Bad Copany opened for Joe Walsh. Some of the songs were played a little slower then the album version. Paul Rogers sang great. Joe Walsh played excellent. I ate some acid and did a few other things. That made the show better ;)
At one point he had the James Gang together on stage. That was an awesome treat. They played the bomber and funk 49.
Overall, the tickets are pretty cheap. If you like classic rock, this is a good show to see.

He played all his classic songs and a few Eagles songs. I was suprised how good it was.

Sounds awesome man, it must have been a trip experiencing "Rocky Mountain Way" on L.

...Couldn't get much HIGH-ER {Buh-dum Buh-DUM}

What Eagles stuff did he do?

It makes me so happy that guys like him are still going strong.

It was a cool show. The L made everyone look a little square, lol. The show was what I expected. Good classic rock.

The guy behind me (rich guy) knows the guys in Bad Company and they play a party at his hose now and then. It is pretty much like a concert for us. I think one of them has a house out on the beach near me.