Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCXI - Decorating a Horse with Fanny Pads

consumer

Bluelighter
Last version.

~Sprout

It's ok. FUBAR is on his way home..we can all rest easy.

10268417_10200948088903401_6842526254365013798_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What has been seen cannot be un-seen. That is all.

for someone so adorable you're an evil bastard.

I just wanted everyone to know FUBAR was safe and well.....honest ;)

I just wanted everyone to know FUBAR was an utter cunt and can be trusted about as far as a cum stained CRT telly can be thrown

And don't even think about ordering any mexedrone from the guy..... :)

I've heard great things about the crystal......vapes really well but apparently can chafe the old poop shoot due to the unusually sharp shards.....
Thats where the inseminated Turkmenistan mexedrone comes in. It smoother on the rectum. Unfortunately the source of the insemination is the above photo.

Gibz: Consumer is more perverted than Fubar

New Thread

pics or gtfo!! jk, I'll take your word that you have a sexy ass.

The typical Aussie idea of what constitutes "sexy" differs somewhat from that of the rest of the civilised world...... :)

The typical Aussie idea of what constitutes "sexy" differs somewhat from that of the rest of the civilised world...... :)
Who said i was part of the civilised world? These rumours have to stop!

And on that note i am taking my uncivilised well shaped sexy buttocks to bed. They need their beauty or is that butty sleep. Either way later peeps. Hopefully no continuous nightmare tonight.

Well, I'm American, but I think mine might differ too somewhat... at least from what most are willing to admit..lol

Well, I'm American, but I think mine might differ too somewhat... at least from what most are willing to admit..lol
And as such, not sure if I'm welcome here(because the AMerican part...not the other stuff...lol) But, I need a social thread that isn't the stupid fucking lounge and NASSAD died years ago but still on life supprot for some odd reason. Plus, you blokes and ladies are much more interesting anyway. Anywho, kickme out if you must, but I warn you I'm like a parasitic organism hopped up on obscure otc u.s.a. stimulants/hash oil and cheap beer/craft brew/fine wine.