• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXI - Decorating a Horse with Fanny Pads

Also, the sun just rose here in the midwest of the states(a.k.a. Illinois cornfields)..At least it's not near as hot as Florida, which I just got back from on vacay(90's Farenheit and humidity like 80 percent...hotter than hades..but good for catchin a little tan in...nights are super nice down there.)

And as such, not sure if I'm welcome here(because the AMerican part...not the other stuff...lol) But, I need a social thread that isn't the stupid fucking lounge and NASSAD died years ago but still on life supprot for some odd reason. Plus, you blokes and ladies are much more interesting anyway. Anywho, kickme out if you must, but I warn you I'm like a parasitic organism hopped up on obscure otc u.s.a. stimulants/hash oil and cheap beer/craft brew/fine wine.

You are welcome here. More than.

A) you identify as a liberal

B) you're not droppersneck

C) you hate the lounge

D) you profess a desire to travel (are you sure you're American?)

E) we're a bunch of multicultural euro pussies here....and desperately short of members

Welcome.

And as such, not sure if I'm welcome here(because the AMerican part...not the other stuff...lol) But, I need a social thread that isn't the stupid fucking lounge and NASSAD died years ago but still on life supprot for some odd reason. Plus, you blokes and ladies are much more interesting anyway. Anywho, kickme out if you must, but I warn you I'm like a parasitic organism hopped up on obscure otc u.s.a. stimulants/hash oil and cheap beer/craft brew/fine wine.

Of course you're welcome mate. Everyone's welcome here......with the possible exception of consumer and FUBAR..... :)

We also have members from, or living in, the Middle East, Australia, SE Asia, etc. Plus a couple of Americans.

You are welcome here. More than.

A) you identify as a liberal

B) you're not droppersneck

C) you hate the lounge

D) you profess a desire to travel (are you sure you're American?)

E) we're a bunch of multicultural euro pussies here....and desperately short of members

Welcome.

I like the lounge. I challenge you to a duel sir.

I like EADD. You are all a bit nuts to be honest but thats not a bad thing.

10268417_10200948088903401_6842526254365013798_n.jpg

84ppc.jpg

oh wait...

First time I've been in here on my own on a daytime. With the forum illuminated you can see all the dropped empty snaplock baggies on the floor. Im going to wet my finger and rinse all of the leftover gunk and powder stuck to the inside of them. Waste not want not.

Last version.

~Sprout

It's ok. FUBAR is on his way home..we can all rest easy.

10268417_10200948088903401_6842526254365013798_n.jpg

Is it my imagination or does that... individual sport a giant, pink aureole amid the bulbous net? I've heard of a third nipple - I've even heard of a back nipple (*adopts Shwarzenegger tones* It's not a back nipple!) - but a bellybewbie?!? Curioser and curioser... :?

All of a sudden I fancy, belly of pork for dinner. ( don't know where that came from ).

First time I've been in here on my own on a daytime. With the forum illuminated you can see all the dropped empty snaplock baggies on the floor. Im going to wet my finger and rinse all of the leftover gunk and powder stuck to the inside of them. Waste not want not.

Cut them at the corners so they lie flat, submerge in a relevant solvent, agitate for ten minutes or so, remove plastic with tweezers and run a few ml more solvent with the runoff collected in a separate vessel - filter the solution to within an inch of its life and et voila....

Cut them at the corners so they lie flat, submerge in a relevant solvent, agitate for ten minutes or so, remove plastic with tweezers and run a few ml more solvent with the runoff collected in a separate vessel - filter the solution to within an inch of its life and et voila....

I'm way ahead of u Sprout. What do think I'm doing hiding behind the sticky threads with a pair of scissors? Remember my level of chemistry tho compared to yours I can't be fucked with solvents I'm just giving the bags the crack of Dawn treatment.

Is it my imagination or does that... individual sport a giant, pink aureole amid the bulbous net? I've heard of a third nipple - I've even heard of a back nipple (*adopts Shwarzenegger tones* It's not a back nipple!) - but a bellybewbie?!? Curioser and curioser... :?
Yes well it is FUBAR. A bellybewbie makes total sense. He probably flew to Thailand and got it done on the cheap too.

Well they keep letting me in here. God knows why. Fine wine lover here too. But its 2am so i really should go back to bed. Just woke up from another weird dream which fortunately this time was not a nightmare. It was just FUBAR asking for money to get a breast implant. Now i am awake it all makes sense.

or cut them open and just lick them clean.

Ha ha , when I was young and we went to the Astoria saterday nights ( trip/sin ) Nicky Holloway used to end the night with the Rolling Stones , sympathy for the devil I'd be up in the seats with my pen torch picking up dropped or lost baggies , while everyone one was singing , WOO, WOO.
Had lots of results ,and a few slaps off security ( top gard )
True story =D

Ha ha , when I was young and we went to the Astoria saterday nights ( trip/sin ) Nicky Holloway used to end the night with the Rolling Stones , sympathy for the devil I'd be up in the seats with my pen torch picking up dropped or lost baggies , while everyone one was singing , WOO, WOO.
True story =D
I had a friend who used to pack up the gear after the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Dance Party. Every year he would find heaps. Cocaine, Pills, MDA, Ketamine..money...it was ridiculous how much shit he would find. This was in the early 90's when the party was an unpoliced free for all.

True story =D

Fucking Top Guard security I remember them from loads of raves including the outdoor Dreamscape 20 - what a blast from the past. I didn't realise they had been going since The Trip and that fucking hell.