ADHD perscription while on Test E cycle 600mgs / week.... any advices?

Once I added in Caber, I also got this bad side effect that makes you jack off like 6 or 8 times a day, and each time I'm at the computer I end up extremely sweaty like I'm running a marathon or some thing.

lmao.

Did this guy make it?.. I remember this thread among his many others.

Had a hunch he would ultimately end up on amphetamines/high test and tren/masteron/t3-t4/GH/slin/maybe some clen for good measure and throwing in NPP for a couple days until gyno appeared, and still wonder why he isn't losing fat or growing.

Hey welcome back mate!

No, I don't think OP has logged in for over a year. He was a bit of a poster boy for how to do everything wrong, hopefully he's well and not done any lasting harm.

Hey welcome back mate!

No, I don't think OP has logged in for over a year. He was a bit of a poster boy for how to do everything wrong, hopefully he's well and not done any lasting harm.

Thanks man. Life happens.. and some legal issues. But all is well now!

Yes I hope he has wised up a little bit.

You have legit adhd, or you are a straight troll. So many things wrong in this post.

Thank you!!!! Am I the only one cringing at each post as they come??? The key is to be as healthy as possible while getting some gain with EACH cycle

JJ