• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Somatic Swirly Sepia Summer Sausage Stage Set Suppository

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member

About to start the day... it'll be a good one, I'm going to pick up my friend and we're doing a psychedelic river hike (involving climbing waterfalls), then afterwards we're going to go to a Keller Williams show with the String Dusters at my favorite venue around here. Probably gonna take a little ALD-52 and methylone for that. I'm pumped :)

And yeah, a full dose of pregabalin is a really groovy thing. Some of the greatest euphoria I have ever felt from drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ W00t, psychedelics & nature. The two bestest things ever, combined.

Just watched some thing on PBS SoCal...apparently we have clinics in LA specifically devoted to using ketamine off label as a treatment for depression (low dose IV infusion over 40 min or so). That's awesome.

Underground, or legally sanctioned?

Holy crap man, I really like live Dead stuff now. I really wish I coulda been around when they were touring...

I had a real good trip last night, it was raining non stop the whole time and still is. A friend and I took a tab of acid, and then another came over and did some MXE and I did a line or two with him too, and that was certainly worth trying hahah (the combo of LSD and MXE). Although, my friends and I drank quite a few twelve packs, and at some point my one friend on the MXE lost his faculties I guess and pissed himself in my folk's guest bed... so I've been cleaning up that and a bunch of other stuff we made a mess of all afternoon. We poached some eggs last night, I'd never had poached eggs before but gosh darn were they good while I was trippin!

All n' all a lot of fun. Unfortunately I was supposed to see my girlfriend and didn't so now I gotta go patch that up today...

Have a great weekend folks!

oh boy. bisco meltdown on the rocks. ghostland observatory was super whack. not sure if brownie is looking good or bad lol. barber couldn't find a jam to save his life and when they finally started to getstarted to get synced up (erm last 15-20 min of show), the RR curfew shut em down. 1st set was downright hard to watch. came close to having a 'bad' trip. wtf it made me sad. boys really let me down and it really kinda fucked me up all night. The biscuits are more dear to me than any other band and the whole thing just fucked me up with how bad it was.

TAC said:
Underground, or legally sanctioned?

It's legal, though since it's not an FDA approved treatment, it is not covered by insurance which makes it crazy expensive. There are also some clinical trials underway, and if those go well, we may see its use become an acceptable alternative when dealing with treatment resistant depression.

Finally met a girl who is into psychedelics, yet she's not a complete nut-job. Less gems on the eyes (actually, we don't have girls like that in NL at all, though we do have the "goatwoolsocks") and more philosophy, humor and music. Yup, she's probably the one..

Though she is a fan of astrology. Anyone have a blue pill laying around?

240sx: Oh man, those live LPs are divine. This kind of stuff really works best on vinyl IMO. On LSD-25 it really feels like you're hitting the same brain waves.

Last edited:
EDIT: Sorry for the goofy joke lol, didn't even remember doing this

Last edited:
Well today is my birthday... the big 33. Tonight I've got band practice and I think towards the end of that I might take some ALD-52, and then chill and celebrate over there for a long time.

got my final post-chemotherapy test results yesterday. i'm officially in remission i guess, even tho a couple of my lymph nodes are still showing signs of cancer... they are 1/5th the size they were before my treatment, tho. there's a *chance* i will need some radiation therapy... going to get a consultation with the radiation people on thursday, but the answer will probably be "no"... my regular oncologist says its a "just in case" thing. so now i'm in the surveillance stage... need to get blood work / CT scan / chest x-ray every two months for the next year, then every three months for the next two years after that.

been trying to work things out with my girlfriend Emily, but ugh. they were going well til we had a big stupid fight over basically nothing today. just as much my fault as hers.

Well today is my birthday... the big 33. Tonight I've got band practice and I think towards the end of that I might take some ALD-52, and then chill and celebrate over there for a long time.

happy birthday compadre :) enjoy your night.

Sorry for the double post...mobile.

Congrats on the remission pharm thats great news,my man.

Happy birthday, Zorkot! Pharmy, glad to hear the good news. Now, to keep on with the remission!

This thread is almost at 2000 posts! How about we retire the OTfFRM and start a new PD Social?

Hey thanks guys. :) I ended up taking some methylone last night too. Then at the end of the night, my car wouldn't start. We eventually jumped it, but had to connect it to the wires further up than the terminal connecting to the battery. There's corrosion on both terminals so I think I can fix it. I hope so, I've had a lot of troubles with my car lately.

We probably found a new bass player, very exciting. :) We tried him out yesterday and he meshed really well both musically and personally. We taught him 5 of our songs, and then we jammed and spontaneously invented a new song complete with lyrics.

My best friend just surprised me with some DMT and LSD completely out of the blue. My weekend starts tomorrow, what should I do first???

I started a new social thread due to almost 2 thousand posts in the last one (thanks to busybody former mods ;)), and moved the last few posts into this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.