• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Somatic Swirly Sepia Summer Sausage Stage Set Suppository

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how I feel about methylone, but unfortunately I have about 14g of it :|. I don't take it often, I can't really decide how I feel about it. It's a bit flooring, I don't feel much like getting up and I usually can't communicate well. I found I appreciate 4-fa more for my stimulant use, which is infrequent at best.

Hope you had a good trip Xorkoth, I'm in love with ALD-52 since my last use of it %)

Last edited:
I had never used methylone, but before I ended my brief relapse with IV use, I experimented with 5-methy-ethylone and experienced dysphoria and racing heart and panic attacks. I'll be avoiding cathinones from here-on-out. 4-FA is pretty dang good, but it's one I like too much, so I've put that one down for good, too.

Gimme those lysergics, baby. My girlfriend and I are due for a good trip here in the 4 weeks or so.

Happy belated birthday Xorkoth mate! I'm up in less than a week myself >.<

Rains of biblical proportions as we enter winter, and I have next week off work with no plans...yep, it's mushroom hunting time :D

A new PD social after less than 100 pages (in spite of the general 20 page thread limit of this site)? I never thought I'd see the day.

P.S. I like the alliteration in the thread title.

Happy belated birthday Xorkoth mate! I'm up in less than a week myself >.<

Rains of biblical proportions as we enter winter, and I have next week off work with no plans...yep, it's mushroom hunting time :D

Woah! Good luck, Troz! Take pics of your harvest!

I wish I lived somewhere where wild psilocybin mushrooms grew!

I had never used methylone, but before I ended my brief relapse with IV use, I experimented with 5-methy-ethylone and experienced dysphoria and racing heart and panic attacks. I'll be avoiding cathinones from here-on-out. 4-FA is pretty dang good, but it's one I like too much, so I've put that one down for good, too.

Gimme those lysergics, baby. My girlfriend and I are due for a good trip here in the 4 weeks or so.

I don't know how I feel about methylone, but unfortunately I have about 14g of it :|. I don't take it often, I can't really decide how I feel about it. It's a bit flooring, I don't feel much like getting up and I usually can't communicate well. I found I appreciate 4-fa more for my stimulant use, which is infrequent at best.

I like methylone better than 4-FA, I find the side effects far less and the high is better too. Methylone is a lot like MDMA to me, I actually find it more energizing (than pure MDMA). I get really compelled to use it though, more frequently than I should.

Hope you had a good trip Xorkoth, I'm in love with ALD-52 since my last use of it %)

I did :)

got my final post-chemotherapy test results yesterday. i'm officially in remission i guess, even tho a couple of my lymph nodes are still showing signs of cancer... they are 1/5th the size they were before my treatment, tho. there's a *chance* i will need some radiation therapy... going to get a consultation with the radiation people on thursday, but the answer will probably be "no"... my regular oncologist says its a "just in case" thing. so now i'm in the surveillance stage... need to get blood work / CT scan / chest x-ray every two months for the next year, then every three months for the next two years after that.

I was being too optimistic I guess. Met with the radiation oncologist today -- gotta do four weeks of radiation, starting on the 22nd.

It should be a lot easier than chemotherapy at least.

What's the best drug for killing social anxiety (on occasion)? Benzodiazepines are typically recommended, but they make me really stupid. Are there any other solutions?

Also I'm curious about your opinion on ALD-52, Xorkoth. You haven't said much about it yet... I haven't tried it. What do you think? Does it live up to the hype?

My favorite is phenibut, which is easily and legally available as a supplement, and cheap if you buy bulk powder. If you dose it right, it's awesome. Makes me really social and feel euphoric, but not in a drug-like way, it feels like I'm just really in the zone and having a great day. It makes me feel pretty sharp too. It can be physically addictive after a while, but like alcohol it seems to take a while of daily use to get there. I just make sure not to use it consecutive days except once in a while. I mostly use it for playing music, because I find it makes me feel really inspired and in it. Phenibut can be kind of hard to dose right though so you have to work up to find your dose. It also takes a number of hours to start working. If I take it at 10am, I'll start really feeling it around 2 or 3pm.

ALD-52 is definitely awesome, it's pretty much just like LSD, like really good LSD. And nice strong hits too at 125ug.

got a free bag of weed from my aunt last night.

kind of amazing and kind of sad how much of a difference just having a bag of weed makes for me. yeah life is a bit of a bummer right now, but at least i can smoke a bowl.

Birthday yesterday, (big 21), just got an AWESOME snr job at a big internet company (you definitely know them).

Going to to party, planning on taking some 2cb fly and a microhit of lsd to celebrate!!

Whoop whoop!

Nice, happy birthday. :)

Glad you got some weed pharmakos, sometimes a little thing like that can make a big difference, just to be able to feel a little better for a time.

ALD-52 is definitely awesome, it's pretty much just like LSD, like really good LSD. And nice strong hits too at 125ug.

My thoughts exactly. I went into it with an open mind and came out thinking, "This could be passed off as LSD even to veterans."

Have been taking 2-4mg day etizolam for over a year and a half. Recently it was moving more to 3-6mg a day...
Decided for reasons to taper down pretty quick over a week or two. Was at 1mg a day. Been three days off totally.

Might end up right back where I was, but I just felt like doing it.

Hey man, stay strong. No one should really be on the daily use train, even pot heads like me :\

A late congratulations on your birthday.. :)

Whatcha guys eating? I'm making whore style italian pasta (yes seriously called that): linguini alla puttanesca. Super easy, mine has onions, passata, basil, pepper (tiny bit of black and chili), capers, black and green olives and anchovy. Like many people I normally hate anchovy but if used in a sauce like this it dissolves and just makes it sophisticatedly salty.

Also growing plants: Weird madagascar plants (euphorbia, baobab), some pupping cultivar of peyote I want to partially graft on a vine-type cactus.. and have bamboo trellis on one wall of my bedroom that's supposed to get overgrown with morning glory and passionflower, looking for other vines.. and making salvia cuttings, also for other people.. I hope to get khat and other stuff too.. do any of you like plants like that?

Last edited:
A late congratulations on your birthday.. :)

Whatcha guys eating? I'm making whore style italian pasta (yes seriously called that): linguini alla puttanesca. Super easy, mine has onions, passata, basil, pepper (tiny bit of black and chili), capers, black and green olives and anchovy. Like many people I normally hate anchovy but if used in a sauce like this it dissolves and just makes it sophisticatedly salty.

Also growing plants: Weird madagascar plants (euphorbia, baobab), some pupping cultivar of peyote I want to partially graft on a vine-type cactus.. and have bamboo trellis on one wall of my bedroom that's supposed to get overgrown with morning glory and passionflower, looking for other vines.. and making salvia cuttings, also for other people.. I hope to get khat and other stuff too.. do any of you like plants like that?

Whore-style, huh? lol Sounds good, though.

I've been getting into plants and horticulture. A close friend and I are putting together a business plan for an aquaponic vertical farming operation. Stuff that will appeal to yuppies and people with more money than they know what to do with. lol We are designing our prototype deep water culture system right now. Should be neat!

I just have a little pothos plant in my bedroom that doesn't seem to be getting enough light. I've always wanted to have a psychedelic garden but I'm not wanting to do it indoors and don't have funds/gardening space available.

Status
Not open for further replies.