• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread V12. MDPerV Harder

Quasi Of course I remember you my friend, long time no see! I am happy to hear life is going fine and you also is beating alcohol. That is one Hard motherfucker to beat, I know the struggle. Keep going forward not fall back to this maniac crazy type rc stims that these mdpv apvp etc is. Like they say "been there done that".

U are better and stronger than that. <3

Dude it's scary how much I can relate to all of this. I remember most of you guys and I imagine some of you may remember me. I was one of the collective of PV obsessed souls. Haven't been around Bluelight much at all these days but I can report that I'm doing fairly well. After mdpv and apvp I moved on to to smoking some synth noids and/or cannabis for a while but I ended up quitting all drugs save for alcohol. I became the prototypical alcoholic, drinking all day and all night. I was medically detoxed like 5 times and 3 of those were inpatient rehab stays. I suppose I was drinking for 3 years or so. I've got about 90 days clean from booze which is really the longest I've been without a drink over those 3 rocky years. I don't think about drinking anymore.

But I think about MDPV. Even after all these years I still found myself drawn back into reading through the Stuffmonger thread (oh man what a debacle that was) and stumbling through some of the old MDPV megathreads. Was getting some sort of vicarious enjoyment reading how we were all so viciously addicted to MDPV. And man, I tell ya, if I could take that ride again I'd fucking do it. I yearn to boil that royal yellow oil straight off the foil. Feel that delicious YUMMY feeling as hit after hit feels better and better. Fall into that state of mind where EVERYTHING revolves around the foil. Life fades into the distance and all that matters is that next hit. That next blast. All other activities become absolutely secondary. Sexual psychosis. Powdered perversion. Deeper and deeper into the abyss. The shadow people must still be waiting for me to come back and see them. I imagine they are all around me right now, I just need a few nights of no sleep and 30 hits of MDPV to see them again.

Man oh man I miss ya MDPV. I'm tempted to explore some of the new PV analogs just to get a taste. Would love that pyrovalerone flavor descending my lungs. It's good to see you guys are stable. I remember Nicklazz, Shambles, and of course the man I quoted, MDPV_Psychosis. Surprised to see you guys still around but I'm pretty happy to see you guys are relatively okay. Miss everyone. I got that "coming home again" feeling hehe <3 <3 <3

To all my other fellow fiendz and old time fiendz stay on the road and not drive off it. Please we are must better without this psychotic drug(s).
<3

I don't know for sure but MDPV probably can be made into big luscious crystals...

Couldn't swear to it but at least partway sure pretty much any chemical can be sold in xtal form. All comes down to how slowly it's reared, no?

Speculation aside though, anyone actually come across this supposed MDPV - in whatever form - in the wild yet? I'll believe it when I see it frankly.

It's been 14 months since I tried the first time a-PVP, there was not a day that I did not smoke it. My brain became the nest of rotten eggs, how to fix it. I feel a little more and I will become a vegetable.

Never have been a fan, but would trade my afterbirth for 500mg (that would be a 6 months supply) of (MD, the others are kind of shitty) peevee. MDPV was the only stimulant I could handle entirely functionally, non recreationally and almost without adverse side effects.

It's been 14 months since I tried the first time a-PVP, there was not a day that I did not smoke it. My brain became the nest of rotten eggs, how to fix it. I feel a little more and I will become a vegetable.

Just as simply, obviously, and devilishly difficulty as you already know: do not order any more and allow body and mind to recuperate.

Believe me I - and pretty much everybody who posts in this thread - knows just how trite that sounds... and how true it is. This class of chemicals leaves a person cabbaged like few other substances can. In many cases it does end up with inpatient institutional care being required... but it doesn't have to.

Know what the difference between those of us here who pine for these drugs and those of us here who also pine for these drugs but have additional memories of being carted off to mental institutions by the men with big nets? Ceasing to order before it gets to the point that it becomes a decision taken out of our hands.

Sorry for the stark "simplicity" of it all but it really is as unavoidably straightforward as that. Body and mind will heal... but only if given time away from the source of the damage. You already know what is damaging you so please try to do what must be done. Pretty much every other longterm user here managed to make the break sooner or later so don't for one second think you cannot do so too because you can. Anybody and everybody here is more than happy to help you in any way we can.

Best of luck, do please continue posting, and, last but certainly not least, welcome to BL! :D<3:D

14 months of smoking huh?.....

Not to be a cunt but I call that bullshit, the most a human can do with a-pvp is a week & then you're smoking just to keep off the crash. MDPV can still give you a hit upto 7/8 days but it lasts hardly 2 mins.

If you smoked flakka daily not only would you have gone mad by now I can only imagine how you must smell to be blunt about it.

Not to sound like I am bragging here but I have done my share of a-pvp & MDPV sessions & know what I am on about (I smojed a-pvp for 8 days with no break & was locked away for a week in a secure unit) & to be blunt you are chatting bash.

MDPV was the only stimulant I could handle entirely functionally
I was the same upto a point then the gates of hell would open upon me.

Anything stim related I wasn't a fan of to say the least, mdma made me act like a mong, speed just didn't agree with me etc etc.......

The first night I smoked decent PV was a life changing event, I could do my thing for a good few days into a session but much past the 3rd day it began to fall apart but yeah I can relate to that 100%

I was the same upto a point then the gates of hell would open upon me.

Anything stim related I wasn't a fan of to say the least, mdma made me act like a mong, speed just didn't agree with me etc etc.......

The first night I smoked decent PV was a life changing event, I could do my thing for a good few days into a session but much past the 3rd day it began to fall apart but yeah I can relate to that 100%

Lol, with purely functionally I actually meant I could snort ~5mg for doing a task at hand and easily keep it at that for the evening, using a few beers to be able to sleep later, it was very good for that. The reason I never took more than 10mg is, that then it would cause palpitations and a cranked out dysphoric feeling which did not happen below 10mg. Tried smoking maybe once and also left it at that one time (glad I did it).

8)
31821153_1651239251597214_4805624016842784768_n.jpg

Believe me I - and pretty much everybody who posts in this thread - knows just how trite that sounds... and how true it is. This class of chemicals leaves a person cabbaged like few other substances can. In many cases it does end up with inpatient institutional care being required... but it doesn't have to.

Know what the difference between those of us here who pine for these drugs and those of us here who also pine for these drugs but have additional memories of being carted off to mental institutions by the men with big nets? Ceasing to order before it gets to the point that it becomes a decision taken out of our hands.

Sorry for the stark "simplicity" of it all but it really is as unavoidably straightforward as that. Body and mind will heal... but only if given time away from the source of the damage. You already know what is damaging you so please try to do what must be done. Pretty much every other longterm user here managed to make the break sooner or later so don't for one second think you cannot do so too because you can. Anybody and everybody here is more than happy to help you in any way we can.

Best of luck, do please continue posting, and, last but certainly not least, welcome to BL! :D<3:D

Agreed. MDPV on every occasion turned me utterly and absolutely psychotic. To be frank, I?m surprised, (and consider myself extremely lucky), that I was never sectioned during either one of those episodes. There are a few memorable positive experiences that I?ve had with other drugs, although certainly not with this one. It caused a lot of damage to my psychological state of mind, and some aspects still linger on, even after 6-7 years at least. Those experiences were so bad on various occasions I convinced myself the entire city I lived in was part of some conspiracy against me, as every road I took, there were people walking towards me, (innocent members of the public), but you couldn?t have made me believe otherwise in a million years. On another occasion, I spent hours under a running shower, as id picked out the word fire, which was mentioned by someone or written somewhere, so I believed my flat was about to be fire bombed. Not to mention cutting the phone line to my flat and tearing apart my PC and door frames for hidden surveillance bugs. All whilst calling members of my family at ridiculous times of the morning and scaring them half to death. That left a deep sense of guilt, and shame.

I wish I could look back and laugh at those moments, sometimes I do, but mostly I wonder just what I would have looked like to an outsider watching me lose the plot completely. As I mentioned before, some damage still lingers on, and prevents what we?re once easy and normal social situations from taking place. MDPV? IMO, the quickest way to losing your sanity.

Thank the stars I found my way out in the end.

Last edited:
Have not been able to find even a small amount of apvp let alone mdpv even for insane prices lately. Has anyone tried 3fpvp? Seems to be making an insane splash overseas as the second coming of mdpv - there's like a 100 page topix forum post from sweden or somewhere that you have to translate to read but really makes it seem like the real deal. My chinese dude from back in the day has it but tempted to chance it. Would much rather find a g of mdpv or apvp in the US even at 20x markup but ive struck out on that.

Curious for anyone's 3pvp experience including dosage and roa (no IV)

I know it's Sky News and there sensational cunts but there running a story atm about Monkey Dust / MDPV causing havoc in the Stoke on Trent area.

Detection MDPV??

is it "still" true that k9s`cannot detect this drug. so that customs wont find it?
Detection

MDPV cannot be smelled by detection dogs[5] and will not be found in typical urinalysis,[23] although they can be detected in urine and hair analyses using gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.[24][25] Distributors may disguise the drug as everyday substances such as fertilizer or insect repellent.[5][26]

PV wasn't the only one i could handle properly, but the only one that made that much of a hell of a difference - in almost every possible regard possible,...unfortunately also with the possibility of loosing complete grip and hold of things one should better not loose grip/hold on :\

I miss it even though it's the most perfect transportation-matrix to turn someone from "proper" to "mushy"... Damn,...especially my first ever encounter, which was a bright-white, hygroscopic, paste-like powder, with it's incomparably high potency and most resembling, outstanding unique and special "feel" to it, I more n' more became engulfed in - and sadly know of never ever will have the chance of feeling again, absolutely no matter what's happening...:!

This thread smacks of misty reminiscing about a glorious/horrific chemical long gone....

Last edited:
Probably cos that is mostly what it is these days due to the fact that it does appear to be completely gone. Personally I think this one of the more uniquely interesting threads on all of BL. Yes, yes I am most definitely biased... but I've never known of a thread that charts a drug from initial appearance, goes all through the glory days, puts the batshit crazy days on full view for all to see, chronicles the long, slow, painful return to consensus reality, and settles into whistful nostalgia for a substance that will quite possibly never be seen again...

... but we live in hope ;)

(and dread :|)

Still my favourite thread on bluelight. Reminds me to respect drugs and myself.