• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

MDPV Megathread V12. MDPerV Harder

I wish I'd tried that stuff when it was available. Currently waiting on a 70mg sample of A-PHP as an introduction to the pyrovalerones. I know I'm being stupid. I know it will end badly...

Its all part of the journey. One has to admit, without regular cheap access to previously available established habits, maintaining the same now is as much if not more hassle as connoisseur - ing various bits and pieces on a tour of ones remaining braincells.

What are the effects of MDPV like ? is it similar to anything thats better known and i may have tried ?

Its all part of the journey. One has to admit, without regular cheap access to previously available established habits, maintaining the same now is as much if not more hassle as connoisseur - ing various bits and pieces on a tour of ones remaining braincells.

I've spent my life trying to reduce my brain cells to manageable levels... :\

I know it's daft, but the reported psychosis from pyrovalerones is part of the appeal. I'm no stranger to amphetamine psychosis (e.g. hiding behind the settee when the phone rings in case 'they' see me, etc.), But I get the impression that PVs take this to a whole new level...

I wish I'd tried that stuff when it was available. Currently waiting on a 70mg sample of A-PHP as an introduction to the pyrovalerones. I know I'm being stupid. I know it will end badly...

Personally i thin apvp is closer to mdpv in effects. But thats just me. I also prefer aphp to apvp, but for somereason really feel the comedown and aftereffects of both much harder than mdpv

Personally i thin apvp is closer to mdpv in effects. But thats just me. I also prefer aphp to apvp, but for somereason really feel the comedown and aftereffects of both much harder than mdpv

I went for the A-PHP because I've read reports saying it's very euphoric but with less of a comedown than a-pvp and/or MDPV. I guess it all depends upon personal biochemistry in the end.

I've got some 3-fpm on the way as well. If I smoke the A-PHP first, will that render the 3-fpm useless?

I found a list that I made the other day which claimed that I've taken MDPV, but I've got no fucking memory if it whatsoever.

I could have sworn I hadn't taken MDPV.

I found a list that I made the other day which claimed that I've taken MDPV, but I've got no fucking memory if it whatsoever.

I could have sworn I hadn't taken MDPV.

MDPV took you? Nearly fucking took me anyway. Only drug ever to do so.

If vaped then mdpv was far closer to the legend it s building for itself. Taken orally it was even possible to use it for functionality. ..

I went for the A-PHP because I've read reports saying it's very euphoric but with less of a comedown than a-pvp and/or MDPV. I guess it all depends upon personal biochemistry in the end.

I've got some 3-fpm on the way as well. If I smoke the A-PHP first, will that render the 3-fpm useless?

a-php sucks ass in comparison to MDPV imho. It is a triple reuptake inhibitor and is too selective to serotonine to be a serious competitor. Even 3-FPM is faaar superior.

a-php sucks ass in comparison to MDPV imho. It is a triple reuptake inhibitor and is too selective to serotonine to be a serious competitor. Even 3-FPM is faaar superior.

Bugger. Knew I should have gone for the flakka...

Have to add, I fuckin hate serotonine releasers/RIs. (but I'm fine with psychedelics, so thats weird). It's probably just me.

The RC scene shifted to psychedelics and dissos because all stims are illegal and amphetamine is the king anyway. Must not necessarily be a bad thing. I bet the quality of street speed will increase, because of the higher demand. Thanks governments ! <3

MDPV... is it gone for good ?

Is this RC still available at all or totally gone now ?

not asking for a source, just not going to try looking for something if it no longer exists

thanks in advance

Is this RC still available at all or totally gone now ?

not asking for a source, just not going to try looking for something if it no longer exists

thanks in advance

I believe it is not being produced anywhere now. Banned in the EU, China and the US, and as far as I'm aware never been produced on the black market.

Similarly to MXE, I think it probably has a fair crowd of people hoping for someone to synth some and tap into the market potential as there seems to be a fair amount of demand, but so far it hasn't happened.

One of my all time favorites, but like most substances, some people went too far and ruined it for everyone else. It is definitely morish and easy to abuse but with a bit of self control the high was pretty hard to beat. Every vape was a relaxing rush

And the hornyness, the insatiable need for sex ....oh how I miss that, nothing comes close, never ever felt so horny!

I tried it once. A mate had it. I had a tiny line which he said was too much but i had it anyway. We went surfing. I got major heart palpitations and ended up going in. Sat watching the surf for a while. Ended up driving 8 hours up to Byron then spent two hours mowing the property then demolished a pile of home brew beer and weed then shagged the wife for ages then she went to bed so i stayed up and read a third of Shanteram which has 900 odd pages lol. Saw the sun come up and took the dog for a walk. I guess my mate was right when he said it was too much lol

TOOOOO much! A little goes a very long sex fueled way! Always best to look these things up when mates are giving out dosage advice. In this instance he was very much correct. Imo shouldn't have allowed you to take so much if he already knew your line was to big for the product. Seriously stimulating stuffs!

Yes i should have listened but it seemed such a small amount. Live and learn. Never touched it again.