• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

MDPV Megathread V12. MDPerV Harder

I just read up on it. Why the fuck would anyone want to take that shit. One way trip to the psyche ward.

I just read up on it. Why the fuck would anyone want to take that shit. One way trip to the psyche ward.

I lost count of the times I asked my son that very question after being called to his apartment to fend off imaginary people, listen to voices that were not speaking, have him try to explain to me why cupboards were tied shut and all mirrors were covered. Sometimes I believe that I can deal with his death better than I can deal with the memories of his terrified and terrifying psychosis that peppered the year leading up to it.:(

I lost count of the times I asked my son that very question after being called to his apartment to fend off imaginary people, listen to voices that were not speaking, have him try to explain to me why cupboards were tied shut and all mirrors were covered. Sometimes I believe that I can deal with his death better than I can deal with the memories of his terrified and terrifying psychosis that peppered the year leading up to it.:(

There is no understanding of some one elses mind. Some of us have " been there" but we've never been where another has been. You have and are a supportive mother. Your son was very lucky to have you. I wish I had you by my side during my darkest times.

PeeV still terrifies me and, well, I've flirted with more than a few compounds in my time, and with a penchant for all that gets you going just a bit faster...
A-PVP and A-PHP are a choice I know I'd live to regret, but Desoxypipradol calls my name. Directions to Poland, anyone? ;)

2-DPMP is a torture device. It should never have hit the market.

Tbh I'm glad this stuff isn't around as if I was around this stuff now how fragile my mind is I would definitely of suffered from the psychosis worse and damn I got in some bad places when I was younger and what I thought less of a fragile mind, thoughts go out to those that lost their lives to this drug and those close to them <3

Togheter with clonazepam mdpv or desoxy never really caused psychosis, after sleep deprivation paranoia tough, either way with drugs as powerfull as those youd need some olanzapine around to be able to abort psychosis, its a toxic antipsychotic but ending in psychosis is alot worse.

I have a hisory of combining desoxy and mdpv in mass doses, with clonaz i was ok but then i kept taking them on benzo withdrawal and suffered from terrrible psychosis, for my girlfriend diaz or clonazepam also kept psychoss at bay.

WARNING: benzos cause long term dependency with long term detrimental effects such as memory problems, also protracted withdrawal and other possible issues, that said benzos are of definate use for certain people, eg anxiety or other issues, starting a benzo addiction to prevent mdpv psychosis would usually be overkill but some ppl stay addicted to those stims long term and in those cases SOMETIMES adding benzos may be considered harm reduction.
This should be discussed with a experienced pdoc, especially with regards for getting eduction on the long term effects of benzos.

Peevee and Deathoxy together. Only someone as hardcore as the medieval people could do this more than once without becoming a victim of a witches burning immediately after intake.

I have been checking the MDPV megathread 11 daily for updates since the last post in June. I finally realized today that it has been closed all this time. I feel stoopid

Work has been crazy busy and stressful lately. I find myself fantasizing about taking a huge hit off of foil anytime I let my mind wander. These day dreams seem like a coping mechanism for the stress.

But they are driving me insane. I miss the rush. I miss the other crazy world I would go to while high. I really really miss the hypersexuality.

I know I would instantly hate myself and I would greatly regret the decision if I decided to use again. I know I would loose myself. I know I wouldn't be able to stop until I ran out or otherwise was forced to stop. So I won't use again, but I sure as fuck very much want to at times. Grrrr... Life sucks at times

Stay strong, Mr Psych. I have to stay clear for many reasons now - most notably ever-increasing bouts of full-on psychosis (of the "Whole load of no fun any more" variety) any and every time I use MDPV - but the extended break has really helped me get in perspective how seriously my usage was messing with my life. For all intents and purposes I had no life. Now I'm the best part of three years away from using my perspective is a great deal clearer and I think I would actively choose to avoid the stuff even if widely available. I had access during the acute phase of my return to the world and steered clear. Not saying it's easy by any means but all of us who post in this thread know the score. Can't go back. The only advice I would offer would be to treasure the good times, and never ever forget the horrific ones. Best of luck and keep us updated <3

Id say the chances of any of us getting peevee psychosis is near zero as it's just about vanished from existence.......sadly :(

True. There are several analogues around that will do the job more or less equally well though. The psychosis bit of the job anyway - none of 'em a patch on peev for the bit that made the psychosis seem worth it. Personally I've never really been tempted with the "cousins" of varying degrees of closeness - there's just no point in going through all that you go through with such things if it doesn't have "the magic".

I found that some of the cousins of mdpv do contain some magic, atleast to me, but to a lesser degree.

A-PHP had a decent measure of magic and a bit of its own unique charm.

Believe it or not, I even found the magic in rather high doses of Prolintane. Unfortunately, the side effects and after effects were too great to make it worthwhile (due to the large doses required to find the magic).

Even a-pvp had some magic. The rush was spectacular too. Unfortunately, a-pvp always provided me the shortest path to the bad kind of psychosis. So I was never a big fan.

I had better stop talking like this...

Shambles, it is great to hear all that you have accomplished. I feel we traversed similar paths.

You say that towards the end you were experiencing mostly the bad kind of psychosis. I had the opposite problem. MDPV, and the likes, were starting to make me crazy manic. I could stop dosing and the mania would not wear off when the drugs did. The mania, while probably the best experiences of my life, were becoming extremely damning to my life.

The last dose I took before finally deciding it was really time to quit for good, sent me on a five day trip. I wasn't redosing either, as there was no need to. I was stuck in PV land and it was tons of fun.

On the fifth night, I found myself almost completely naked dancing on my roof. It was 40F outside. I thought I was god and my dance moves were conducting the universe. I was moving the stars. I was slowly pulling the sun up towards the horizon. It was beautiful, probably my best drug related experience.

I was on the roof for 4 or 5 hours. The cops showed up, pulled me down, wrapped me in a blanket and threw me in the back of a squad car. They dropped me off at the hospital. I was lucky, I wasn't charged with anything. I was, however, forced to stay in a psych ward for a week (definitely not my first visit related to mdpv, lol)

The doctor told me I had a manic episode. He was afraid I was bipolar. But, so far, I believe the experience was strictly drug induced. I have tried using since and the symptoms return to a lesser degree because I've been very careful in my dosing. But I've decided to stay away completely. The damage to my life was far too severe.

I can very much relate, Mr P. Towards the end I would remain manic for days at a time after my last dose. The very last time also involved nekkidness, police and a psyche ward... and the High Street (Ha! etc) of the village I then lived in, several churches, many locals, a deceased ex-girlfriend and various "angels," "demons" and assorted fey folk.

For me the psychosis became increasingly dark. And so fukkin' real it had overtaken accepted reality as my world. Once I lost my inner monologue to "Voices" I had to stop for good. Actually it took three instances of this at ever-increasing severity of depth of derangement to finally sink in that there could be no more encores.

In a way I am glad. If the good times had continued I'd still be stuck in the same auld loop. Round and around - where do we go? Who knows. And, I can now finally add, who cares. That can of worms just runs too deep and the risk:reward ratio is brutal - at least it became that way for me.

Many thanks for the kind words. I remember your posts from way back when I first started. You were one of very few pioneers who tested the water before me. I don't doubt we would have many a tale to tell - just read back through incarnations of this thread for details =D - but I have to say I am genuinely glad to be out of the game now. The pull will always remain I'm sure... but the risk became too great for me. I have never experienced terrors like I did in the depths of my PV addiction. Nor squalor and degradation. Nothing comes close imo.

Yes there were many good times - I wouldn't have pushed it so far if there wasn't - but it seems they will never return. Not for me anyway. And, as I say, I'm kinda glad cos my life now is so very, very much better. I hope and trust the same can be said for yourself and all my brethren who post here <3

thiz MDPV threadz makez me get gooze bumpz. Damn how wild I have taken thingz before. It waz inzane!

Hope u all are OK my fiendz!

Good to see you around man. Hope alls well in your world.

I don't like coming into this thread. Good times. :\

I check this thread atleast once a week. I don't know why.

I can say that I can't stop thinking of mdpv, or any stimulant binge really. Part of me misses the strange world it always took me to. A big part of me misses the hypersexuality.

I don't miss it enough to actually use again, though. I think it's been nearly a year since my last mdpv excursion and I think my last stimulant use was roughly 8 months ago (dibutylone). So I consider myself clean now for 8 months (atleast from stimulants... I did foolishy get hooked on Tianeptine but I am now in the process of switching to kratom and tapering off... But this is all way OT)

I don't foresee myself using stimulants again either. It's just takes too much of a toll of on my life, even when I limit it to a 24 or 48 hour binge. So I doubt I'll be peeveeing it up again... Unless god or the devil suddenly answers my wishes. The only way I could really use again if there was some magical way I could freely use without consequence in some sort of alternate reality where I am the only inhabitant with unlimited access to drugs. But neither deity seems interested in answering my prayers... So I guess I shall remain sober from mdpv and the likes.

But holy hell do I really miss it at times. Like ALOT. Obsessively ALOT. I almost feel like a big part of me is missing.

I check this thread atleast once a week. I don't know why.

I can say that I can't stop thinking of mdpv, or any stimulant binge really. Part of me misses the strange world it always took me to. A big part of me misses the hypersexuality.

I don't miss it enough to actually use again, though. I think it's been nearly a year since my last mdpv excursion and I think my last stimulant use was roughly 8 months ago (dibutylone). So I consider myself clean now for 8 months (atleast from stimulants... I did foolishy get hooked on Tianeptine but I am now in the process of switching to kratom and tapering off... But this is all way OT)

I don't foresee myself using stimulants again either. It's just takes too much of a toll of on my life, even when I limit it to a 24 or 48 hour binge. So I doubt I'll be peeveeing it up again... Unless god or the devil suddenly answers my wishes. The only way I could really use again if there was some magical way I could freely use without consequence in some sort of alternate reality where I am the only inhabitant with unlimited access to drugs. But neither deity seems interested in answering my prayers... So I guess I shall remain sober from mdpv and the likes.

But holy hell do I really miss it at times. Like ALOT. Obsessively ALOT. I almost feel like a big part of me is missing.

Id say most drugs can be found if you look hard enough but MDPV seems to have vanished from planet earth.

Also, I agree with you about thinking about peevee, those lovely warm rushes, the incredible sexualality.....nothing has ever come close.

I found it uncomfortable for the first few hours but as I pushed on I seemed to "break through" and every vape was just incredible lush relaxing rushes and an overwhelming hornyness that was unnaturally good.

I mostly only carried on for 12-18 hours at most then stopped, the only time I went past these times it took on a darker tone which I didnt enjoy as the high got shorter and shorter making it even more compulsive with less rewards.

One of my most favorite drugs.....my mouth is watering now

I wish I'd tried that stuff when it was available. Currently waiting on a 70mg sample of A-PHP as an introduction to the pyrovalerones. I know I'm being stupid. I know it will end badly...

I wish I'd tried that stuff when it was available. Currently waiting on a 70mg sample of A-PHP as an introduction to the pyrovalerones. I know I'm being stupid. I know it will end badly...
Its going to end with you naked apart from fishnets and a feather boa trying to have sex with an otter. Otterly disgusting.