• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rip Oxydexmorphetamine

kleinerkiffer

Bluelight Crew
His passing was announced a few days ago on Facebook.
I didn't know him, but his death is really tragic. He most likely died because of the combo he mentioned in this thread
What a shame as this could have been prevented if he had asked us before doing this combo.
My heart goes out to all the people who knew him. I hope he's in a better place now.

That combination is extremely dangerous especially for someone as small and skinny as him. I've had a combination like that before and almost had to be rushed to the hospital. RIP Tyler.

Well, this is very sad news, I doubted this was the case in the beginning because I just, well, I like to hope.

Rest in peace, tyler.

unless someone reads here, i don't think a lot of people in this world know enough about the dangers of serotonin syndrome and how easy it is to mix the wrong drugs to get it.

I didn't know this kid but his death is particularly tragic because of how preventable it was. 400mg of DXM is nothing and he probably thought nothing of it. Doctors or pharmacists need to take a more proactive roll in warning young people about the dangers of seretononin syndrome. I am all for personal responsibility but the medical system failed this kid and he paid the ultimate price.

My condolences to his friends and family.

RIP - sad to see such a preventable death.

Lyrica WD's are extremely unpleasant, like a benzo and opiate withdrawal at the same time. If he was withdrawing from Lyrica then he wasn't thinking straight. I know the feeling firsthand. and the feeling of reading that thread.

RIP tyler :( this is really sad... such a bad way to go I hope he didn't suffer :/ best wishes his family and friends...

As to others, please PLEASE research your drugs before combining them... a simple search or anything and he may very well still be here today, its so sad :(