• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Florida Girl.

Silentnight90

Greenlighter
Hey yall, I'm 25 years old, I just joined. I've tried the basic drugs. Weed, Alcohol, cocaine, and not too recently pills. I love percs, I love how they make me feel and I love how I can still keep it together while high, I also take morphine 30 IR, I started with loratabs. They don't seem to do anything anymore. I've also tried oxycodone 30. But i felt aggravated on those. Anyways in tampa hmu!

Hey, silent. I'm a Fla girl too :^) I'm about 40 minutes south of you in Bradenton.

Ha. No worries you're as young as you feel :)

After 20, give or take, when somebody wakes up without anything aching, most likely, they woke up dead or in the cloud! ;)

Good to see some floridians around here, thought it was only me and some 68 year old retirees with back pain lmao. Opiates definately popular around brad3nton sarasota atm. New myself but welcome to BL floridagirl.

Just be careful. Opiates were my downfall in life. For how good they make u feel. They will also make u feel that much worse.

Welcome. Also from Tampa. I'm a male in my 30s that arrived back in town recently. Like most places you can find just about anything if you know the right people.

As always, Safety First :)

[MOD EDIT]

Bluelight is here to provide harm reduction advice for people already with drugs - please don't attempt to score here or you will be banned.

Regards,
CFC

Last edited by a moderator: